Author Topic: Schwarzenegger's lack of coordination led to thigh bone breakage  (Read 7899 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Schwarzenegger's lack of coordination led to thigh bone breakage
« on: December 28, 2006, 05:08:47 AM »
The Arnold nuthuggers just got through with a thread a couple of weeks ago about how Schwarzenegger was a "natural athlete" AKA more revisionist history.. ;D

Schwarzenegger standing during ski accident: report

Arnold Schwarzenegger's leg-breaking ski accident proves he is hardly as indestructible as the 'Terminator' he played in the movies, and an eyewitness account of the mishap suggests he's less coordinated, too.

A ski instructor who said he was with the California governor when he fractured his thigh bone last weekend told the Los Angeles Times that Schwarzenegger was standing still just before he fell, not racing down the slopes as might be imagined.

The instructor, Adi Erber, said that as Schwarzenegger, 59, prepared to descend the final stretch of a ski run last Saturday, his ski pole got caught in one of his skis, causing him to trip and fall in what Erber described as a 'freak accident.'

According to Erber's account in the Times on Wednesday, the Austrian-born former bodybuilder and Hollywood action star was in pain and had to be taken down the hill by a rescue team on a toboggan.

The newspaper also quoted an unnamed friend of the governor who spoke to Schwarzenegger after the accident as saying Schwarzenegger was 'aggravated' by what happened and described the accident as a 'slow fall' on an icy surface.

Erber or others at the ski school at the Sun Valley ski resort in Idaho could not immediately be reached for comment. And the governor's office declined repeated requests to disclose details of the accident, saying only that he had broken his leg while skiing with family on vacation.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Schwarzenegger's lack of coordination led to thigh bone breakage
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 05:16:36 AM »
good for him bro. cool bro.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 05:34:36 AM »
Schwarzenegger standing during ski accident: report

Arnold Schwarzenegger's leg-breaking ski accident proves he is hardly as indestructible as the 'Terminator' he played in the movies, and an eyewitness account of the mishap suggests he's less coordinated, too.

A ski instructor who said he was with the California governor when he fractured his thigh bone last weekend told the Los Angeles Times that Schwarzenegger was standing still just before he fell, not racing down the slopes as might be imagined.

The instructor, Adi Erber, said that as Schwarzenegger, 59, prepared to descend the final stretch of a ski run last Saturday, his ski pole got caught in one of his skis, causing him to trip and fall in what Erber described as a 'freak accident.'

According to Erber's account in the Times on Wednesday, the Austrian-born former bodybuilder and Hollywood action star was in pain and had to be taken down the hill by a rescue team on a toboggan.

The newspaper also quoted an unnamed friend of the governor who spoke to Schwarzenegger after the accident as saying Schwarzenegger was 'aggravated' by what happened and described the accident as a 'slow fall' on an icy surface.

Erber or others at the ski school at the Sun Valley ski resort in Idaho could not immediately be reached for comment. And the governor's office declined repeated requests to disclose details of the accident, saying only that he had broken his leg while skiing with family on vacation.

Once again, he's a sixty year old senior citizen who had a stellar career, made more cash then every bbdr in the world today put together, movies, governer, etc, etc, etc. What more does he have to prove???

PB

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 05:39:06 AM »
That's the bad side of being too famous, every where u go, everything u do there's always people watching and analyzing u. :(

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 05:47:38 AM »
That's the bad side of being too famous, every where u go, everything u do there's always people watching and analyzing u. :(
Poor guy. ;D

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 05:51:19 AM »
Why the hell do people keep posting that picture of him RIGHT AFTER HIS HEART SURGERY that is years old??? Try posting the picture a year after that when he got back into amazing shape for T3.  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 05:52:52 AM »
Why the hell do people keep posting that picture of him RIGHT AFTER HIS HEART SURGERY that is years old??? Try posting the picture a year after that when he got back into amazing shape for T3.  ;)

Heart surgery or not, his appearance was EMBARASSING considering he was only in his eary 50s & his symbolism as a fitness icon. At least be smart enough to keep covered in public!

I'm sure he thanks god (& Weider if they're not the same) every day for his dbol/decca stack prior to each movie shoot. ;) ;)

body88

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 05:59:47 AM »
Pumpster, why are you so jealous of Arnold? It is obvious you hate him. This accident was not caused by lack of coordination. Do you ski? Falls like this happen all the time. Breaking bones while doing it is rare, but it happens. The instructor himself said it was a freak accident.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2006, 06:01:41 AM »
Pumpster why are you so jealous of Arnold? It is obvious you hate him. This accident was not caused by lack of coordination. Do you ski? Falls like this happen all the time. Breaking bones while doing it is rare, but it happens. The insrector himself said it was a freak accident.
Your defensiveness of your hero is frightening man. Jump on all the other threads disparaging Coleman, Yates, etc. as well, otherwise you look like a lovesick homo.

Don't hate him at all, but I AM amused by the defensiveness of the Schwarzenegger homos on here.

As far as this article:

"I report, U decide."

body88

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2006, 06:06:40 AM »
I have said Ronnie presented the greatest bb physique in 1998 many times. I have praised  him and criticized him. You make claims that are not completely true.

Btw, I do not start random threads with those awful pictures of Sergio's comeback. Titling them " worlds best genetics cant place better then 8th" Then post pictures of Sergio looking like shit against his best pictures from the 70's.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2006, 06:07:55 AM »
I have said Ronnie presented the greatest bb physique in 1998 many times. I have praised  him and criticized him. You make claims that are not completely true.

Btw, I do not start random threads with those awful pictures of Sergio's comeback. Titling them " worlds best genetics cant place better then 8th"

When i see you jumping on ND's & Pube's asses for starting and supporting garbage threads about BBs other than Schwarzenegger i'll know you're not in love with Arnold. Until then.. :-*

body88

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2006, 06:09:14 AM »
When i see you jumping on ND's & Pube's asses for starting and supporting garbage threads about BBs other than Schwarzenegger i'll know you're not in love with Arnold. Until then.. :-*

I spend most my time on the general now. Which apparently you are boycotting :-X

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2006, 06:33:49 AM »
Your defensiveness of your hero is frightening man. Jump on all the other threads disparaging Coleman, Yates, etc. as well, otherwise you look like a lovesick homo.

Don't hate him at all, but I AM amused by the defensiveness of the Schwarzenegger homos on here.

As far as this article:

"I report, U decide."
Its just truth, not defense. I want to see what people on this forum look like in their late fifties/early sisties.

PB

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2006, 06:39:00 AM »
Its just truth, not defense. I want to see what people on this forum look like in their late fifties/early sisties.

PB
Some will still look good, some won't.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2006, 06:42:01 AM »

for someone who doesnt even belong to a gym, you sure talk a lot of shit.

fag.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 06:43:51 AM »

for someone who doesnt even belong to a gym, you sure talk a lot of shit.

fag.
It's remarkable how little this twit has to say that doesn't focus on me. hahahahahahahahaha I think that's his Bowflex.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2006, 06:47:32 AM »
Some will still look good, some won't.
I hear you, Pumpster and it is the sad truth but we all get old. To compare what he looked like when he was 28 to when he's in his late fifties early sixties. None of us will look like we did when we were younger. If thats the case then lets go dig up Eugene Sandow's grave and make fun of his skeleton. He's a fitness icon too. After all, they named the olympia trophy after him, right  :)

PB

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2006, 06:51:30 AM »
I hear you, Pumpster and it is the sad truth but we all get old. To compare what he looked like when he was 28 to when he's in his late fifties early sixties.

PB
Aging sucks, nonetheless Schwarzenegger's shape is embarassing & wasn't much better even after the surgery even though he was only in his early 50s, which these days is young, only middle-aged.

At least be smart enough not to go shirtless in public when you're known for your physique. :-X

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2006, 06:58:24 AM »
Funny how we'll probably never see Pumpster rag on Coleman's downfalls and unsportmanship tendencies, yet he's quick to call this fall embarrassing. I'd be surprised if Arnold could give a damn if people find out about this. He's 59 years old. People die of heart attacks in their 30's and 40's, much less live to 59 and be in phenominal shape only a few years before.

He's done nothing to earn disrespect from me.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2006, 07:00:17 AM »
Funny how we'll probably never see Pumpster rag on Coleman's downfalls and unsportmanship tendencies, yet he's quick to call this fall embarrassing. I'd be surprised if Arnold could give a damn if people find out about this. He's 59 years old. People die of heart attacks in their 30's and 40's, much less live to 59 and be in phenominal shape only a few years before.

He's done nothing to earn disrespect from me.

Funnier still your own Schwarzenegger bias, lack of balance & misinformation-i was one of the first to disparage Ron's 2006 shape  right after the show. The posts are still there on the truce thread. Also said to him via emails to consider retirement; he thinks he can make an effective comeback.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2006, 07:06:45 AM »
Hey just like that advertisment says; " We are born small and weak, we die small and weak, but how
you live inbetween is up to you." Arnold is still Arnold and he has accomplished alot in his lifetime.
Plus, I am sure we all know people who have not made it to his age

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2006, 07:09:14 AM »
Funnier still your own Schwarzenegger bias, lack of balance & misinformation-i was one of the first to disparage Ron's 2006 shape  right after the show. The posts are still there on the truce thread. Also said to him via emails to consider retirement but he won't listen.

My bad. As I said, "probably." There's alot I don't know about Arnold's life, but from what I've seen he's been a great rolemodel for the fitness industry.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2006, 07:16:48 AM »
My bad. As I said, "probably." There's alot I don't know about Arnold's life, but from what I've seen he's been a great rolemodel for the fitness industry.

He's a very interesting guy, and also unpleasant, arrogant & a jerk at times. Both.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2006, 07:25:43 AM »
oh shut up dumpster...haah you said when ever anyone diss arnold all the arnold nuthuggers come to defend arnie..hahah this is coming from a guy who literally worshipps,masturbates to pics of coleman.that retard 700 plus page truce proves that you litreally lick colemans black rotting balls..pathetic bow flex retard
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2006, 07:27:21 AM »
He's a very interesting guy, and also unpleasant, arrogant & a jerk at times. Both.

Either way, he is, and always has been the face and name associated with bodybuilding, achieved incredible success in real estate, movies and politics once he was done with bodybuilding.. what exactly have you accomplished in life? Oh yeah...that's right, you dedicate 720 pages and probably thousands of posts to arguing with some other online stalkers about dorian yates and ronnie coleman.  Talk about self owning.