Author Topic: I HAD A TERRIBLE DREAM LAST NIGHT ABOUT FLEX MAGAZINE!!!  (Read 2710 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
I HAD A TERRIBLE DREAM LAST NIGHT ABOUT FLEX MAGAZINE!!!
« on: December 28, 2006, 07:35:20 AM »
I DREAMED THAT WHEN I WENT TO PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE IT WAS SLY ON THE COVER INSTEAD OF ARNOLD AND THAT I HAD TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH!!!  >:( >:( >:(

On a more serious note has Sly ever been on the Flex cover?
just push some weight!

anvil

• Getbig IV
Re: I HAD A TERRIBLE DREAM LAST NIGHT ABOUT FLEX MAGAZINE!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 07:37:45 AM »
Was there at least an Arnold poster inside?

Anyway, I don't believe Sly has ever been on the cover of Flex.  Muscle & Fitness, yes.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 07:39:03 AM »
Was there at least an Arnold poster inside?

Anyway, I don't believe Sly has ever been on the cover of Flex.  Muscle & Fitness, yes.

I didn't take it out of disgust plus he was doing his naked pose without Claudia Shiffer. Maybe that was some other magazine.
just push some weight!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 07:54:45 AM »
I DREAMED THAT WHEN I WENT TO PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE IT WAS SLY ON THE COVER INSTEAD OF ARNOLD AND THAT I HAD TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH!!!  >:( >:( >:(

On a more serious note has Sly ever been on the Flex cover?
nope sly has never been on the cover of flex..he never did anything related to bodybuilding or anything related to fitness other than being fit in movies..thats like saying mark wahlberg being  on the flex cover..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 07:59:04 AM »
nope sly has never been on the cover of flex..he never did anything related to bodybuilding or anything related to fitness other than being fit in movies..thats like saying mark wahlberg being  on the flex cover..

I disagree with that, Sly has got more people in to fitness and Bodybuilding through his movies and image than the whole IFBB combined.Him and Arnie pratically started the gym culture as we know it today through the influence of their 80s muscle movies.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 08:07:19 AM »
I disagree with that, Sly has got more people in to fitness and Bodybuilding through his movies and image than the whole IFBB combined.Him and Arnie pratically started the gym culture as we know it today through the influence of their 80s muscle movies.
but arnold was a bodybuilder before he entered movies..sly never was a pro bodybuilder in his life..arnold was a top bodybuilder in 1970's and when he got into movies people recognized him as world class bodybuilder.sly was just like an average actor with a nice body..he ain't that much of a fitness icon.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 08:17:25 AM »
but arnold was a bodybuilder before he entered movies..sly never was a pro bodybuilder in his life..arnold was a top bodybuilder in 1970's and when he got into movies people recognized him as world class bodybuilder.sly was just like an average actor with a nice body..he ain't that much of a fitness icon.

NEWSFLASH: More men aspire to have slys physique than Arnies, BB is a fringe sport remember.

Slick Vic

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 08:22:25 AM »

We are talkin' Flex magazine here so your "dream" could be a reality. Gotta take what Flex says that is coming up in the following month with a grain of salt.  >:(

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2006, 08:46:30 AM »
NEWSFLASH: More men aspire to have slys physique than Arnies, BB is a fringe sport remember.
then why the hell there are 100 threads about arnold everyday on getbig and not even one about sly..if you ask anyone in here that who they aspire to have a body like..about 90% of guys would say arnold
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2006, 08:55:21 AM »

If vince (wwe) was on M&F why not Sly...... both 60
are you delusional?

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2006, 09:57:57 AM »

If vince (wwe) was on M&F why not Sly...... both 60

He's been on the cover of M&F already - 1985 and 2004.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2006, 09:59:45 AM »
but arnold was a bodybuilder before he entered movies.....

Perfect answer.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2006, 10:00:40 AM »
Anyone who thinks he is "big" enough to have a MONTLY magazine just about himself has some fucking issues... 

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2006, 11:52:31 AM »
then why the hell there are 100 threads about arnold everyday on getbig and not even one about sly..if you ask anyone in here that who they aspire to have a body like..about 90% of guys would say arnold
90% of the guys here would say Arnold. Don't be a dumb fuck and think the only people interested in looking good pay attention to bodybuilding. Hell no! If they did there'd actually be money in the sport AND we wouldn't get kicked out of 'fitness centers' for being too loud. The fair majority of gym goers are disgusted by bodybuilding and would choose Sly. I personally would pick Arnold, but have respect for both for what they've done for physical culture.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2006, 01:31:40 PM »
I DREAMED THAT WHEN I WENT TO PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE IT WAS Vince G. ON THE COVER INSTEAD OF ARNOLD AND THAT I HAD TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH!!!  >:( >:( >:(

:-\
HAHA, RON.....

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 01:36:33 PM »
alexxx: soon you must distance yourself a little from bb or you will burn out mentally if you think about it 24/7..bodybuilding is a long journey and it takes time, so dont burn yourself out in a couple of years. better to go at 80% for 15 years than 100% for 3.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2006, 01:48:42 PM »
Did the dream entail Flex's recycled columns and ad reports?
Motherboy (the band).