Author Topic: THIS DUDE IS SWOLE!  (Read 6771 times)

army682

• Getbig I
Re: THIS DUDE IS SWOLE!
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2007, 06:45:47 PM »
looking great buddy  ;D 

no rest for the wicked!

RHINO290

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2007, 09:13:42 AM »
Hey jack... looking great... what ever u r doing is WORKING great... keep up the good work and remember that u gonna pay for my PIZZA this time and make sure u dont leave after the show like last time ;D

Okay Sami....I know I owe you a couple of pizzas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2007, 01:22:37 PM »
Rhino, how's the underpec loose sking going?

RHINO290

« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2007, 05:50:41 AM »
Rhino, how's the underpec loose sking going?

Tight.....That was the first time that happened....I just think my body was not responding, and then with the diueretics......It's tight now, and with the help I'm getting, I'm gonna make sure I come in tight, not worriying about anything else.....

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2007, 05:57:02 AM »
Tight.....That was the first time that happened....I just think my body was not responding, and then with the diueretics......It's tight now, and with the help I'm getting, I'm gonna make sure I come in tight, not worriying about anything else.....

shouldn't you be spending more time worry about the people's money that you are managing  ::)

fucker spends more time online than Shadow and Squadfather
Here comes the money shot

RHINO290

« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2007, 06:02:04 AM »
shouldn't you be spending more time worry about the people's money that you are managing  ::)

fucker spends more time online than Shadow and Squadfather

Well, I don't manage people's money. I finance large Technology deals for large comapnies.....

Still though, yeah, I fuck off too much!!!!  I make way too much money for what I actually do!

Then again, I might just be so efficient at what I do, it only takes me 35 hours a week to do it.

then again, maybe not.....

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2007, 06:08:28 AM »
Well, I don't manage people's money. I finance large Technology deals for large comapnies.....

Still though, yeah, I f**k off too much!!!!  I make way too much money for what I actually do!

Then again, I might just be so efficient at what I do, it only takes me 35 hours a week to do it.

then again, maybe not.....

based on the videos that I have seen of you training I would not attribute efficiency to anything that you do

hope this helps
Here comes the money shot

RHINO290

« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2007, 06:17:21 AM »
based on the videos that I have seen of you training I would not attribute efficiency to anything that you do

hope this helps

Um.....Okay. You saw a video of me screwing around with rack pulls. 

Um.......okay.

Hope this helps.