Author Topic: All Male Gym.Who would like to train in such an enviroment.  (Read 4748 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: All Male Gym.Who would like to train in such an enviroment.
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2006, 04:29:37 AM »
all male gyms will turn into gay bathhouses..not saying that is bad or good  ;D

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2006, 04:37:54 AM »
Am i Sexist or would you prefer to train in an all male envioroment, without the majority of females taking up space or in my case the constant interupptions of a hot toned babe doing 10pound shoulder presses or out of shape females who turn your stomach.

I feel pretty much the same way. I'd give the male gym a go aslong as it had the equipment I wanted.

Bast175

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2006, 03:02:31 PM »

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2006, 03:24:02 PM »
    I like not having to load the abductor machine after a guy gets done using it so I can warm up.    "No, leave em on, I have to do a warm up set"

:)

Z

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2006, 03:34:41 PM »
my gym actually has a good number of hot women that train there.  I wouldnt trade it for the world. 

If my only choice was an all male gym I would put on a wig and go to the RAC for women and make a sitcom out of it.

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2006, 03:46:36 PM »
most of the men at my gym train like f**kin women anyway,so it dont make much difference

jem123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2006, 04:29:25 PM »
the gym i train at is so posh its called james. ;)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2006, 04:49:30 PM »
I wouldnt even go tit the gym if the girlies werent there.    Id just start training in my garage gym.

Did you guys catch the subliminal word tit up there. 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2006, 04:50:43 PM »
I think going to the gym just to look at girls is as sad as it gets. Only virgins do that.
Z

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2006, 04:53:26 PM »
I think going to the gym just to look at girls is as sad as it gets. Only virgins do that.

Nuthin wrong sniffin the air, around the leg machine when theyre done. ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2006, 06:32:04 PM »
I think you guys are lying. I know that you hate having to wait for a machine when some girl with a long oversized white t-shirt self -rightously finishes her 100 rep set nice and slow like the trainer taught her. I know you hate it when some dumb ass girl stands in front of the heavy dumbell rack with those 2lb silver little dumblells and doing an endless amount of reps. You hate having to see their disgusted look when they see your sweat on the bench. ANd you hate the ones shadowing their loser boyfriends and staring at them while they perform dumbell rows.  Admit it you would rather work out in a hardcore gym with all guys and maybe a hot chick behind the desk and thats it.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2006, 07:22:21 PM »
Am i Sexist or would you prefer to train in an all male envioroment, without the majority of females taking up space or in my case the constant interupptions of a hot toned babe doing 10pound shoulder presses or out of shape females who turn your stomach.

I like the gym the way it is.

Tonight, I had no interest in doing cardio. Then this young hottie came, who was eye balling me, and the heart rate went right up............and I did my 40 mins of cardio.

I wish we could just get rid of the "piggy piggy's" at the gym........

HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2006, 07:38:41 PM »
I think you guys are lying. I know that you hate having to wait for a machine when some girl with a long oversized white t-shirt self -rightously finishes her 100 rep set nice and slow like the trainer taught her. I know you hate it when some dumb ass girl stands in front of the heavy dumbell rack with those 2lb silver little dumblells and doing an endless amount of reps. You hate having to see their disgusted look when they see your sweat on the bench. ANd you hate the ones shadowing their loser boyfriends and staring at them while they perform dumbell rows.  Admit it you would rather work out in a hardcore gym with all guys and maybe a hot chick behind the desk and thats it.

You know what pisses me off? When I go to do my cardio and one of the machines I like, is taken by some fat POS, lumbering over the fucker, talking on the cell phone, doing about ten fucking revolutions a minute.......burning a whole 55 calories per session........ >:(

Do it right, or get off the fucker.

Let the people who are there to bust their asses, do so. Lazy fucks!
HAHA, RON.....

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2006, 07:42:52 PM »
You know what pisses me off? When I go to do my cardio and one of the machines I like, is taken by some fat POS, lumbering over the fucker, talking on the cell phone, doing about ten fucking revolutions a minute.......burning a whole 55 calories per session........ >:(

Do it right, or get off the fucker.

Let the people who are there to bust their asses, do so. Lazy fucks!

LOL bro you just go outside and run!
just push some weight!

gymrat3082

• Getbig II
  • NPC Bodybuilder
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2006, 09:25:09 AM »
I used to train at apollon gym in NJ, there were only a handful of women that joined, maybe 10 the most and like 3 the most in the gym at a time.  Most of them were house wifes, gettin trained by trainers... Then I movie to pyramid gym in NJ cause it had more of cardio and training equipment.  What I didn't know was how many women go there.  I mean its not like a la fitness where there are women all over, but half them come in wearing like nothing, its a good distration, from time to time, when you had a bad day of work.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2006, 09:48:53 AM »
I used to train at apollon gym in NJ, there were only a handful of women that joined, maybe 10 the most and like 3 the most in the gym at a time.  Most of them were house wifes, gettin trained by trainers... Then I movie to pyramid gym in NJ cause it had more of cardio and training equipment.  What I didn't know was how many women go there.  I mean its not like a la fitness where there are women all over, but half them come in wearing like nothing, its a good distration, from time to time, when you had a bad day of work.

Damn right.     Its all about scenery. 
  If all that was in this world, was us "penis hangers"........You'd all be dead, and I'd be next. ;D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2006, 11:39:04 AM »
i do its class. its great banter, slaggin male talk etc. dont need to watch wat ya say., ya can burp grunt etc. very condusive to a great workout.

at times i do wish there were girls there. most times i glad there aint.