Author Topic: AHAHHHAH...Trump just launched another barrage  (Read 10109 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
AHAHHHAH...Trump just launched another barrage
« on: December 28, 2006, 10:38:16 PM »
On Fox News right now.

He just called her filthy, and said "I feel sorry for (her gf), who has to look at--and kiss that disgustingly fat human every night."

;D

Meh. I'm not a huge fan of Trump, either. he is a decent business man--but he also talks alot of shit about people who don't provoke him

I hate Rosie just as much as the next guy but am I the only one who find it funny and ironic to see a guy as fucking ugly as Trump making fun of Rosie's physical appearance?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: AHAHHHAH...Trump just launched another barrage
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 10:39:24 PM »
trump's Apprentice: LA comes out on NBC in 9 days, and no one cares.

They're talking about him.

This is PR 102 folks.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 10:46:57 PM »
On Fox News right now.

He just called her filthy, and said "I feel sorry for (her gf), who has to look at--and kiss that disgustingly fat human every night."

;D

Meh. I'm not a huge fan of Trump, either. he is a decent business man--but he also talks alot of shit about people who don't provoke him

I hate Rosie just as much as the next guy but am I the only one who find it funny and ironic to see a guy as fucking ugly as Trump making fun of Rosie's physical appearance?

I don't disagree with Trump at all.....she's a fat discussting tub of liberal shit, she started all this BS, he was just saavy enough to take advantage of it and up his ratings, a blessing in disguise for him and he played it up like the great businessman he is!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 10:48:18 PM »
Uh oh, she's liberal, watch out! Now she's got 5'5 tiny tim after her!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 10:51:09 PM »
I don't disagree with Trump at all.....she's a fat discussting tub of liberal shit, she started all this BS, he was just saavy enough to take advantage of it and up his ratings, a blessing in disguise for him and he played it up like the great businessman he is!!
I dont think jesus approves of that!
follow the arrows

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 10:56:51 PM »
I dont think jesus approves of that!

I know, I already repented, sometimes I just have to say whats on my mind....like now....I think berserkfury is my gay stalker and is a in-closet protate tickler!

Hope this helps!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 10:58:43 PM »
I know, I already repented, sometimes I just have to say whats on my mind....like now....I think berserkfury is my gay stalker and is a in-closet protate tickler!

Hope this helps!

I take that approach. Like now, I think you're a clown whose never benched anything near 535 pounds.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 11:01:38 PM »
I take that approach. Like now, I think you're a clown whose never benched anything near 535 pounds.

Hhahahahahahah...ok "berserkfury" Hhahahahahahahahah!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2006, 11:03:09 PM »
Hhahahahahahah...ok "berserkfury" Hhahahahahahahahah!!

hahahaha, meltdown!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2006, 11:07:11 PM »
So, this all started with Rosie saying Trump only "re-hired" Miss USA because of her looks?

If so, I have to give Rosie the nod here. It's pretty obvious Miss USA's only good for her looks and when you disregard things like lesbo kisses and drug using, you know any morality is thrown out the window. Trump taking shots at Rosie because of her looks is brutal irony and really says alot about the guy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2006, 11:08:04 PM »
PS - Jesus was a liberal.

Incredible statement right there.

Incredible.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2006, 11:09:16 PM »
Drug use is immoral?  ???

How is choosing to put a substance in your own body immoral?  It's your choice.  Providing you don't directly hurt another person without their consent, nothing is immoral.  Illegal is another story.  Though I would question somebody's morality if they base their moral framework on law.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2006, 11:10:25 PM »

PS - Jesus was a liberal.

Please explain.......it's my belief that Liberals cannot be true Christians, make it quick, I have a feeling this thread will be moved real quick with your post and my response!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2006, 11:11:28 PM »
Please explain.......it's my belief that Liberals cannot be true Christians, make it quick, I have a feeling this thread will be moved real quick with your post and my response!

You mean your incoming meltdown?  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2006, 11:11:44 PM »

Really?  Explain how.  How can a liberal not be a christian?

Better yet, how can a neocon be a christian?  Did jesus advocate pre-emptively killing anyone who wishes bad will upon you but has done nothing?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 11:12:29 PM »
So, this all started with Rosie saying Trump only "re-hired" Miss USA because of her looks?

If so, I have to give Rosie the nod here. It's pretty obvious Miss USA's only good for her looks and when you disregard things like lesbo kisses and drug using, you know any morality is thrown out the window. Trump taking shots at Rosie because of her looks is brutal irony and really says alot about the guy.

No, this started when Rosie O'Swine said that the Miss USA didn't deserve a second chance and blasted Trump on her show!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2006, 11:13:52 PM »
Really?  Explain how.  How can a liberal not be a christian?

Better yet, how can a neocon be a christian?  Did jesus advocate pre-emptively killing anyone who wishes bad will upon you but has done nothing?

Matt C started, I want to here his response first!!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2006, 11:15:57 PM »
Drug use is immoral?  ???

How is choosing to put a substance in your own body immoral?  It's your choice.  Providing you don't directly hurt another person without their consent, nothing is immoral.  Illegal is another story.  Though I would question somebody's morality if they base their moral framework on law.

I'm talking about Trump's view on the subject. She's meant to be a rolemodel and yet she's caught with drugs. Just another bimbo, definately not deserving to respresent the USA.

No, this started when Rosie O'Swine said that the Miss USA didn't deserve a second chance and blasted Trump on her show!

Thanks for that. Well, I guess everyone deserves a second chance, but read my sentence above on this particular case.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2006, 11:17:12 PM »
Matt C started, I want to here his response first!!

I'm interested here.  Mixing religion and politics is DANGEROUS.

The current aggressive action has resulted in 50 to 600 thousand dead people.

To oppose that - is UN-CHRISTIAN?

That is insane.  That borders on sacreligious to insinute it.

All I know is, when I'm sitting at the pearly gates talking to St. peter, I sure as heck don't want to try to BS him with how we needed to kill 100,000 Iraqis because of a few 1985 mustard gas shells.  I sure as heck wouldn't want to try to bullshit a higher power about the intenetions of men, especially with points so easily unravelable here.

And above all, I wouldn't want to face God and tell him that I believe people who are against war are anti-Christian.

This is dangerous.  Very dangerous.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2006, 11:19:28 PM »
"Mentioning Jesus in a speech, that's small government. Doing what Jesus would do, that's big government." Colbert. Love that quote.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2006, 11:40:46 PM »
Jesus promoted tolerance.  Conservatives do not.
Hmmmm...I like it

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2006, 11:42:22 PM »
Trump rules all!  ;D
Dumb, fat Rosie needed to get her fat ass handed to her. She picked on the wrong fuckin' celebrity when she messed with Trump.
Plus...she's supposed to be a comedian, but the bitch isn't funny.  >:(
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2006, 11:42:44 PM »
If Jesus was on Earth today, which side of the war effort would he be on?  Would Jesus advocate the killing of people who had committed no sin... only because they might someday do that act?  

What about oil?  Bush has said we had to invade iraq because they might try to hurt our economy by raising oil prices. If a merchant wished to raise the price on his fish (while all the other fish vendors sold at regular price), would Jesus order his disciples to rob and kill the higher priced vendor?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2006, 11:44:19 PM »
and what if spacw aliens implanted 240 with a microchip and were controlling his every thought?? WWJD??? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2006, 11:44:59 PM »
and what if spacw aliens implanted 240 with a microchip and were controlling his every thought?? WWJD??? :D

You're immature and uneducated.  A low grade subject.