Author Topic: Liberals cannot be true Christians  (Read 12355 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Liberals cannot be true Christians
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2007, 11:41:24 AM »
 :D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2007, 11:42:23 AM »

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2007, 11:47:05 AM »

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2007, 11:48:11 AM »
 ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2007, 08:38:26 PM »
i feel bad for mr intenseone. you are so closed minded and pitiful it is truly hilarious to watch you argue. i have a question, do you think in the grand scheme of things god, all-powerful and mighty has needs such as needing to be worshipped and discriminates between people based on political parties? seriously, your a narrow minded meatbag who hasnt even reviewed his own beleifs to see how they hold up against reason and rational. if god made us he gave us reason etc,, i would think hed like us to use them, seems like you are allergic to thinking.

on a sidenote, jesus doesnt condone lying.

monster 535 bench.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2007, 08:39:59 PM »
another thing you fucking idiots support monies being spent on national denfense insted of feeding the sick and poor and creating peace. or helping the homeless, this is exactly the OPPOSITE of what jesus taught, brutal hypocrisy.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2007, 09:17:29 PM »
another thing you fucking idiots support monies being spent on national denfense insted of feeding the sick and poor and creating peace. or helping the homeless, this is exactly the OPPOSITE of what jesus taught, brutal hypocrisy.

Hey dude, hate to break it too you, but the first order of business is to protect the country and to create peace it sometimes takes war, or are you a pacifist?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2007, 09:48:11 PM »
Hey dude, hate to break it too you, but the first order of business is to protect the country and to create peace it sometimes takes war, or are you a pacifist?

What would Jesus think of an Administration which PREFERS war?

For instance, Afghanistan offered to turn over the AlQuida and Osama to the US.  We declined, preferring to kick the Taleban out and kill tens of thousands of people.  When war is necessary, I'm all for it - but they agreed with us about Osama and tried to turn him over.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2007, 09:57:02 PM »
What would Jesus think of an Administration which PREFERS war?

For instance, Afghanistan offered to turn over the AlQuida and Osama to the US.  We declined, preferring to kick the Taleban out and kill tens of thousands of people.  When war is necessary, I'm all for it - but they agreed with us about Osama and tried to turn him over.

Who said they preferred war??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2007, 10:05:45 PM »
Who said they preferred war??

They were given an outcome which met their stated goals - get Osama and shut down the terrorist training camps.

Instead, they added the goal of "secure the oil pipeline from the taliban".  You see, we negotiated with them until July of 2001, even giving them a "gift" of 45 million dollars to consider our offer to manage their oil.  They declined, and we told UK and India that we would be invading them in mid-October.  (Then, 9/11 happened, of course)

So YES, they preferred war.  Likewise, Sadaam surrendered to demands 24 hours before we invaded.  Instead of accepting victory with ZERO LIVES LOST, we fired a missile into the building he called from, then entered a 3 year war.

Likewise, IRAN is begging us to have peace talks.  Syria is begging us for talks.  North Korea is begging us for talks.  We refuse.  Would Jesus refuse peace talks when they might avoid war?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2007, 07:24:23 AM »
im not a pacifist but i dont see the need in building more weapons(arms race ring a bell) and spending multiple monies on defense(from what?, we usually are the invaders). HAHAH defense is the priority, i think you are not a christian my friend did you actually read any of jesus's techings, he would be steadfast against everything your saying. good ideology, lets start a war to create peace.

OneBigMan

« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2007, 07:37:04 AM »
If you are a believer in true christians, then the question of church and state is a unanswerable one just like the question as to why the end of the evil world has not been witnessed by any sect or cult that has made many false predictions. I am not waiting for anyone's prophecy to come true because I stopped believing after the end of the last year to count on my calendar which was the two thousand and two which was connected from the time that Y2K was not true since it was not named nineteen ninety ten.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2007, 08:52:33 AM »
Of course liberals can be Christians.  I don't think either party has a monopoly on Christianity.  On the other hand, some of American liberalism is anti-Christian:  abortion on demand, views on homosexuality, etc.  That isn't to say anyone who holds those views isn't a Christian (not saying that at all), but those views are difficult to reconcile with the Bible

the bible is written in black and white for a reason. Its not as open to interpretation as one might like to think. It has been manipulated a million times over for mans favor.  those who believe in letting fags be fags and thinking abortion is sometimes OK. they are DEAD WRONG and will one day have to answer for their sins.

and in the words of Larry the cable guy watch out for the red words them the important ones
I