Author Topic: short 10 week cycle  (Read 1485 times)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
short 10 week cycle
« on: December 29, 2006, 01:23:18 AM »
I am at 15% BF
37 y/o male
1st cycle
Blood work checked out great

Have 20 ml Test-E/250
100 x 20mg Nolva
100 x  20mcg Clen

I have been told to lose more BF% first before starting cycle.  I really dont know if I want to wait.  Should I start the Clen first and then start the cycle in a few months (hopefully) or start the cycle with Clen and cycle on and off for awhile even past the test-e and Nolva.  I will be very strict on my diet while on of course.  I am just itchin and summer will be here ya know.

This is all I have and all I will take for this first cycle.  Will add more if needed on next one if all goes well with this simple one.

Sample:

Weeks 1-10  1 cc test-e 250   2 x week
Weeks 1-16  Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off   start at 20/40/60/  (whatever tolerance)
Weeks 12-15 Nolva 40/30/20/20

I responded well with some vasopro.  Is that a good indication that clen will be effective?  Some say it sucks.

Thanks

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: short 10 week cycle
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 10:06:07 AM »
You should be fine... go ahead and do the cycle like you have laid out.
Good luck :)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 10:08:18 AM »
You should be fine... go ahead and do the cycle like you have laid out.
Good luck :)

Agreed.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 05:21:04 PM »
thanks guys.

Do you all respond well to clen while on your cycle?
I have only used vasopro and was happy with that but decided to try clen since some made it sound like a must have.
I really want to be down to 12% BF at the end of the 16 weeks.  Is it doable you think?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 08:38:40 PM »
thanks guys.

Do you all respond well to clen while on your cycle?
I have only used vasopro and was happy with that but decided to try clen since some made it sound like a must have.
I really want to be down to 12% BF at the end of the 16 weeks.  Is it doable you think?

Clen is a good drug but it is not magic nor an absolute necessity by any means. Yes it will help out but do not make the mistake of slacking on your diet and cardio thinking the clen will take care of everything. Taking clen is like taking any kind of drug, and that is it is used to supplement what you are already doing right.

As far as going from 15%bf-12%bf in 16wks, that is not a big deal at all, in fact you should be able to do much better then that if you desire. If a 3% drop is all you're looking for then I wouldn't even bother with the clen...3% is a cake walk.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 09:41:36 PM »
Clen is a good drug but it is not magic nor an absolute necessity by any means. Yes it will help out but do not make the mistake of slacking on your diet and cardio thinking the clen will take care of everything. Taking clen is like taking any kind of drug, and that is it is used to supplement what you are already doing right.

As far as going from 15%bf-12%bf in 16wks, that is not a big deal at all, in fact you should be able to do much better then that if you desire. If a 3% drop is all you're looking for then I wouldn't even bother with the clen...3% is a cake walk.

well 3% is the minimum I would accept.  I would be happier with 5 or 6%.

I shall see real soon Jan 3rd.  shit I am so nervous about that first pin.  No matter how much I know what to do I cannot get past it.  tick-tick-tick....

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 02:37:19 PM »
I shall see real soon Jan 3rd.  shit I am so nervous about that first pin.  No matter how much I know what to do I cannot get past it.  tick-tick-tick....

Relax the first one's the hardest & it only gets easier & easier & easier & easier (I think you get my point). What size needle will you be using? Where are you planning to pin for the first time?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2006, 04:33:26 PM »
Relax the first one's the hardest & it only gets easier & easier & easier & easier (I think you get my point). What size needle will you be using? Where are you planning to pin for the first time?

23g 1 inch.  was gonna do quads and upper glutes

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2006, 04:51:30 PM »
23g 1 inch.  was gonna do quads and upper glutes

You'll be fine. I love shooting in the quads.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 11:57:36 AM »
well my cherry has been popped.  I guess all went well.  easier than I thought. 
off to the gym I go.

later.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2007, 10:39:15 AM »
Windsor welcome to the world of pinning, before you know it you will be like a nympho and getting pricked all the time.... ;D
Just spot me BITCH!!!

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2007, 10:54:21 AM »
I probabaly dont remember shit about gear anymore, but as far as I can recall u should be good with that cycle homie!
FEAR THE BAPP!