Author Topic: Saddam will be dead within 24 hours!!!  (Read 13964 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Saddam will be dead within 24 hours!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2006, 07:39:39 AM »
I am not for the war and for the millions of dollars we lost. But to believe that Muslims are not a serious threat to this world is just crazy. All religious extremists are dangerous, Christian, Jew or Muslim. But right now the top of the lists are Muslims. Because of their belief in martyrdom all bets are off. I do not believe war in Iraq will solve the problem at all and I want our soldiers back but we will still have the problem of what to do with a large group of people that believe that Allah wants them either convert or kill non believers at all costs. The ones that fight for Islam will get more paradise than the Muslims that sit and do nothing a.k.a. moderates. With this belief system in place we cannot just sit by and ignore them. Once they get their hands on long range nuclear weapons we will have a much bigger problem on our hands.

THAT IS WHY WE CAN'T WIN THIS WAR. They  find glory in killing themselves for their cause.For every Osama we kill there are ten more nuts ready to take his place...with even more hatred for us.  Also...does it say in the Koran(sp) for them to convert or kill?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2006, 07:41:01 AM »
Imagine being the guy who kicks the stool from under Saddam's legs!!  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2006, 07:44:19 AM »
They've spent their whole lives hating us for the last, what, thousand years? maybe longer?

They never did anything about it until we set up military bases and began taking their oil.

It's as simple as that.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2006, 07:45:16 AM »
If you believe that only 5000 are a threat then you are an idiot,and ive always had some respect for your insite and your post but get real man there are more than you think....And no we shouldnt kill them all but as a  former active marine we never should have gone in the 1st place......but since we did its time to leave we gave them there freedom and there goverment back let them now fend for themselves...

what you said can be summarized as: go to war on false pretense , kill 1000s of innocent people and, instigate a civil war, create more terrorist than you kill, steal oil, become terrorists yourself (your terrorising innocent iraqis). a soldiers uniform doesnt mean that your not a terrorist yourself..and after your realized maybe i made a mistake..lets leave em to kill each other. ( you call it letting them choose their own government..but i think you mean to run like cowards). Also who sold weapons to bin laden in the 80s? usa..who sold weapons to iran and iraq (sadam)..usa. where there is war there is usa.

there are "terrorist" in iraq (many who have come there did so after the invasion to increase the chaos that usa brought), but not everyone in iraq is a terrorist, also because someone hates you doesnt mean that they are terrorist...americans would also hate an invading force..thats just natural and doesnt equal a terrorist.

is a mass murderer just as saddam

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2006, 07:47:02 AM »
what you said can be summarized as: go to war on false pretense , kill 1000s of innocent people and, instigate a civil war, create more terrorist than you kill, steal oil, become terrorists yourself (your terrorising innocent iraqis). a soldiers uniform doesnt mean that your not a terrorist yourself..and after your realized maybe i made a mistake..lets leave em to kill each other. ( you call it letting them choose their own government..but i think you mean to run like cowards). Also who sold weapons to bin laden in the 80s? usa..who sold weapons to iran and iraq (sadam)..usa. where there is war there is usa.

there are "terrorist" in iraq (many who have come there did so after the invasion to increase the chaos that usa brought), but not everyone in iraq is a terrorist, also because someone hates you doesnt mean that they are terrorist...americans would also hate an invading force..thats just natural and doesnt equal a terrorist.

bush is a mass murderer just as saddam

yup.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2006, 07:49:35 AM »
Well I think this is the dumbest thing they could have done and at the absolute worst time... I hope like hell I'm wrong and lets just pray this doesn't come back to bite the troops.  I heard the case made on the radio this morning that this has the potential to end the occupation in a very bad way, I didn't like what the suggestions were one bit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2006, 07:51:22 AM »
I heard the case made on the radio this morning that this has the potential to end the occupation in a very bad way, I didn't like what the suggestions were one bit.

What do you mean? Like the violance would erupt in a big way and US support would wane?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2006, 07:53:28 AM »
What do you mean? Like the violance would erupt in a big way and US support would wane?

That is so fucked up...Even though I disagree with us being there...I think get'n rid of Saddam was a favor to them...and they hate us for it.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2006, 07:55:13 AM »
I am not for the war and for the millions of dollars we lost. But to believe that Muslims are not a serious threat to this world is just crazy. All religious extremists are dangerous, Christian, Jew or Muslim. But right now the top of the lists are Muslims. Because of their belief in martyrdom all bets are off. I do not believe war in Iraq will solve the problem at all and I want our soldiers back but we will still have the problem of what to do with a large group of people that believe that Allah wants them either convert or kill non believers at all costs. The ones that fight for Islam will get more paradise than the Muslims that sit and do nothing a.k.a. moderates. With this belief system in place we cannot just sit by and ignore them. Once they get their hands on long range nuclear weapons we will have a much bigger problem on our hands.

the group is not as large as you believe..alot of people are just trying to get food for the day but are used by crazy leaders for their fucked up plans and usa is doing everything to create more "terrorists" by raping innocent women and killing children every day with their "high tech weapons". so when a crazy mullah points at usa as satan..what usa is doing around the world just enforces that picture. terrorism should be fought by minimizing the inequalites in the world.

also dont forget the american propaganda machine..goebbels didnt in ww2..fox news is doing it today...american citizisens are bombarded with lies. soon usa will find a reason to attack iran also ...they claim iran cant have nuclear weapons..but usa can? israel can? talk about hyprocrites.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2006, 07:56:33 AM »

bush is a mass murderer just as saddam

dont summarize my shit asshole i said we never should have been there in the 1st place,i lost good friends over there f$%#$#@^*(&%%&( ck i hate words put in my mouth..Since we did go over [ nothing we could stop ] now its time to go home....The only good that came of it is that that sick fuck cannot terrorize his own people anymore.The sad part is so many americans had to die and the radicals are now killing those poor saps ...  
p

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2006, 07:56:58 AM »

That is so fucked up...Even though I disagree with us being there...I think get'n rid of Saddam was a favor to them...and they hate us for it.

It's like taking a kid out of an abusive home and trying to raise him yourself.  he lived his whole life with an asshole dad, and even though he wasn't perfect, he'd prefer him to you.

Especially if you were only raising him to get his social security check (which would be the oil), you walked around the house with an M16 giving orders, etc etc.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2006, 08:00:45 AM »
No, I think the guy was saying we don't have the manpower to hold back a large surge in violence if it occurred.  Like we could get ranover and that is just not cool.  I hope he's wrong.  I'm against the occupation but the consequences of this, just not cool.  This is a stupid gamble.  Like I said, better he died a poor man in exile than make him a martyr anyway.  I don't see what good can come from this but I see way to many bad things that can come.  Yea, I guess a murderer is going to be killed and that has it's good side, but there are to many extremely bad consequences here to consider.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2006, 08:01:18 AM »
basically its a question of: i can kill, i can steal, i can have nuclear weapons, i must controll all...but you cant! because when i kill, when i steal, when subjugate people..its for a "good" cause...when you do it..its because your a terrorist. i can! you cant!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2006, 08:02:41 AM »
dont summarize my shit asshole i said we never should have been there in the 1st place,i lost good friends over there f$%#$#@^*(&%%&( ck i hate words put in my mouth..Since we did go over [ nothing we could stop ] now its time to go home....The only good that came of it is that that sick f**k cannot terrorize his own people anymore.The sad part is so many americans had to die and the radicals are now killing those poor saps ...  

i would like to apologize: i stand by what i said tho......! but i shouldnt have quoted you.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2006, 08:05:33 AM »
basically its a question of: i can kill, i can steal, i can have nuclear weapons, i must controll all...but you cant! because when i kill, when i steal, when subjugate people..its for a "good" cause...when you do it..its because your a terrorist. i can! you cant!
We dont use our power to torture rape and kill our own kind we dont let our people live in fear and poverty we dont grab people in the middle of the night and torture them for fun......again im still not saying we should have gone into iraq but dont compare him to us....
p

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2006, 08:05:42 AM »

Where are you from?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2006, 08:06:17 AM »
We dont use our power to torture rape and kill our own kind we dont let our people live in fear and poverty we dont grab people in the middle of the night and torture them for fun......again im still not saying we should have gone into iraq but dont compare him to us....

George Bush does...if he feels like it.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2006, 08:07:55 AM »

THAT IS WHY WE CAN'T WIN THIS WAR. They  find glory in killing themselves for their cause.For every Osama we kill there are ten more nuts ready to take his place...with even more hatred for us.  Also...does it say in the Koran(sp) for them to convert or kill?

It says to do either, it is what Allah wants. Kill them, torture them or convert them. If you try to convert them and they don't want to then torture them. If that doesn't work kill them. If any family member expresses doubt in Islam they should be publicly stoned. This is a culture that believes that a woman that is a victim of rape should be killed to restore honor to the family. The father that kills his daughter is considered a hero.  

We are at war with a culture that is the equivalent of 14th century Christians. They cannot be reasoned with.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2006, 08:09:37 AM »
It says to do either, it is what Allah wants. Kill them, torture them or convert them. If you try to convert them and they don't want to then torture them. If that doesn't work kill them. If any family member expresses doubt in Islam they should be publicly stoned. This is a culture that believes that a woman that is a victim of rape should be killed to restore honor to the family. The father that kills his daughter is considered a hero.  

We are at war with a culture that is the equivalent of 14th century Christians. They cannot be reasoned with.

That is the most fucked up thing I have ever read.... :-\   wow.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2006, 08:12:15 AM »

yes you do..it happens on streets across america everyday...ask the black population in america. look at at number of murders committed in usa every year..compare it to japan for example..compare it to europe as a whole.
guantanamo? cia kidnapping people in europe? your a society living in fear..most of it imagined and brought upon yourself.

millions live in poverty in usa..take care of them instead. everything you blame others of doing..you do yourself...

also you said your own kind..so you mean you torture rape and kill others..??

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2006, 08:20:17 AM »

your a complete idiot..that is not everyone...its a picture that the american propaganda machine tries to instill in people (fox etc)...also your feeding the fire instead....also even if some people have fucked up cultures...(you have to make difference between fucked up cultural beliefs and religion) that doesnt mean they will kill you...
go after the real badboys instead. ohh and no..im not muslim nor christian ,i hate religion (or how it is used atleast)

once again..if someone hates you..that doesnt mean they are terrorists...and want to kill you. both the koran and bible are fucked up fantasy litterature in my eyes..so id say look at the people ..look at the underlying causes instead...: poverty, no hope etc...and thats a whole lot harder to fight, than to bomb some crazy mullah. you cant bomb away poverty.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2006, 08:35:21 AM »

yes you do..it happens on streets across america everyday...ask the black population in america. look at at number of murders committed in usa every year..compare it to japan for example..compare it to europe as a whole.
guantanamo? cia kidnapping people in europe? your a society living in fear..most of it imagined and brought upon yourself.

millions live in poverty in usa..take care of them instead. everything you blame others of doing..you do yourself...

also you said your own kind..so you mean you torture rape and kill others..??
What happens in the street is usa as a people shit happens we do that ourselves gangs and shit racial hate.what im saying is one man Saddam would kill and torture his own for fun and amusement and rape him and his sons and friends.At least in America anyone who wants it can get schooling and make something for themselves.can i lets say go to Iraq and go to school open a store get loans through government assistance and shit like that HELL NO in America you can.....

we may not be perfect but you have all the rights to live as you want yea there will always be discord and racial problems but you can truly come to America and make a life.........go to one of theses other countries and see how well you do..
p

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2006, 08:37:16 AM »
  SLAVEBOY...consider yourself bombed as soon as we find out what country you live in.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2006, 08:45:35 AM »
gtbro: go back to sucking uncle mendelweisz  :-*

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2006, 08:51:11 AM »
gtbro: go back to sucking uncle mendelweisz  :-*
haha mendelweisz

p