Author Topic: How NOT to Get Busted.  (Read 4104 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
How NOT to Get Busted.
« on: December 29, 2006, 01:24:06 PM »
I stole this from Massive G from mayhem who I think stole my link to www.steroidabuse.gov in another thread on there.  ;D  Go check out musclemayhem.com for the thread.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: How NOT to Get Busted.
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 01:34:43 PM »
legalize it

and

i

will

advertise it
Z

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 02:02:27 PM »
The government must be retarded not to realize the money they could make off of legalizing and taxing narcotics. Alcohol does more damage than any drug, including steroids, but that's legal.

Drij

• Getbig IV

stomper

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 02:16:08 PM »
as far as steroids and weed i have no problem, however coke and heroin shouls never be legal

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 02:31:56 PM »
narcotics is a big no no,, the moment i smell narcotics we immidiatly aim at destroying the individual by any means and that includes helping the same law enforcment (who buy hormones from us like any body else)

the use of cocaine and crystal meth for cutting/drying purposes is very common,,sadly,, in bodybuilding BUT to sell it is a totally diff game and ifyou do we destroy you as soon as practicle with no questions asked and no mercy for your family

the list of lifters/"suppliers" who been destroyed by us and they are not even aware  of it is pretty long,,
you usually see them in your local gym after 2-3 years sitting at 180lb telling stories about how they used to be national competitors and placed 14,,,notice their front teeth ;) thier file is full and ofcourse on probation,,it is  usually the "big mouth" in your gym

fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 02:33:11 PM »
narcotics is a big no no,, the moment i smell narcotics we immidiatly aim at destroying the individual by any means and that includes helping the same law enforcment (who buy hormones from us like any body else)

the use of cocaine and crystal meth for cutting/drying purposes is very common,,sadly,, in bodybuilding BUT to sell it is a totally diff game and ifyou do we destroy you as soon as practicle with no questions asked and no mercy for your family

the list of lifters/"suppliers" who been destroyed by us and they are not even aware  of it is pretty long,,
you usually see them in your local gym after 2-3 years sitting at 180lb telling stories about how they used to be national competitors and placed 14,,,notice their front teeth ;) thier file is full and ofcourse on probation,,it is  usually the "big mouth" in your gym

sounds like you're describing yourself.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 02:59:42 PM »

So you admit to being a rat.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2006, 03:18:26 PM »
So you admit to being a rat.

alot worse than a rat! to be at the top you gotta work clean and make every body happy. cleaning the place out of jobless narc dealers is second priority  next to supplying legit pharm hormones. remember im femiliar face and need to make sure every thing is done right for longetivity in the game.

when you have many law enforcment as customers like we have,, it means you know your way in the game,,

what people in the usa dont understand is,,,that law enforcment dont go for hormones,,,they go for the greedy narc suppliers that also sell hormones which are 10% out of their monthly profit,,,while the other 90% come from narc business,,, they open their own "labs" on us grounds and ruin peoples and youth lives,,(they also ruin small town usa and those towns are every where) and i support it 100%  and help them as much as possible

if narcs were out of the game,,,hormones would be legalized,,butit wont happen as we all know.
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2006, 03:30:08 PM »
I wish mayhem had not deleted my comments.

gh15, this issue can be looked at in two ways: first off liberty.  Who are you to say what somebody else can do?  Secondly, utility.  Do you honestly think that making these drugs illegal is the solution?  The solution lies not on the supply side, but the demand side.

The irony here is that you yourself are making a fortune because the demand for these drugs forces distribution to go to the black market rather than legitimate entrepreneurs.  And therein lies one of the many problems with making drugs illegal - as long as the profit motivator is there, there will ALWAYS be an abundant supply of drugs - ALWAYS.  Not to mention, drugs being illegal fuels a huge criminal network providing them with billions of dollars.  Prohibition works!  Just ask Al Capone and the countless dead during his reign.  Just as the Hell's Angel's.  :-\

As I said, we need to reduce demand through education.  Making drugs illegal doesn't reduce the amount of people using them and even makes it more dangerous since black market production results in dangers and impurities in the drugs themselves.

I would like to hear your comments on my take on this issue gh15.  I look at you as pretty intelligent and would be surprised if you didn't understand these points.

my opinion is very simple:

narcs = jail or prison depends on how deep you are and if sell it,, it means the end of bodybuilding for you. narcs is the reason hormones are not legal. narcs is addictive,,while hormones although addictive to a point,,,the moment you quit bodybuilding you just quit them and get to your ave size you always been,,with out haveing to steal or ruin your family life or kill to satisfy your need to be high,,,yes maybe you get despressed with out juice,,but it is temporary and it will go away after a while.

hormones = perrformance enhancment supplements that are catagorized as drugs because dea can not put them as legal due to 1000s of people that would scream how come they didnt get their own drugs to be legal,,,it is a big mistake done long ago,,,,sport performance hormones should have never been catagorized as drugs,,,every one should be able to use them and then every one will be at the same base line and no one would be considered a cheater.

hormones side effects on you life = ZERO ,, the reason you see lifters die is because other real drugs that are used with those hormones! and im talkin about mega abuse!

mega abuse of any substance is not healthy.
fallen angel

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2006, 03:47:57 PM »
my opinion is very simple:

narcs = jail or prison depends on how deep you are and if sell it,, it means the end of bodybuilding for you. narcs is the reason hormones are not legal. narcs is addictive,,while hormones although addictive to a point,,,the moment you quit bodybuilding you just quit them and get to your ave size you always been,,with out haveing to steal or ruin your family life or kill to satisfy your need to be high,,,yes maybe you get despressed with out juice,,but it is temporary and it will go away after a while.

hormones = perrformance enhancment supplements that are catagorized as drugs because dea can not put them as legal due to 1000s of people that would scream how come they didnt get their own drugs to be legal,,,it is a big mistake done long ago,,,,sport performance hormones should have never been catagorized as drugs,,,every one should be able to use them and then every one will be at the same base line and no one would be considered a cheater.

hormones side effects on you life = ZERO ,, the reason you see lifters die is because other real drugs that are used with those hormones! and im talkin about mega abuse!

mega abuse of any substance is not healthy.

tell us more  GH15
Here comes the money shot

body88

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2006, 04:47:01 PM »
as far as steroids and weed i have no problem, however coke and heroin shouls never be legal

99.9 percent of heroin addicts started out smoking weed,which led to blowing lines,which led to vikes (pills), which ended with heroin. Hence it all being illegal. People dont just wake up one day and start ripping heroin for fun. You ask any smack head where they started and they will tell you smoking j's to relax.There are people who can handle smoking some weed from time to time. Coke is another story.The number of people who can handle recrational drug use is dwarfed by those who cannot. That is a fact.

Legalizing weed would never work. People would get bored and get into harder shit. Then we would have a gigantic drug problem instead of a massive one.

Hope this helps.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2006, 05:05:50 PM »
Some people say alcohol is so widely used because it is legal.  That is not exactly the case though.  Alcohol is the best drug for the most people.  When you're drunk, you're drunk.  It's a drug that almost EVERYONE enjoys.  Pot is more mild than alcohol and it makes me paranoid.  Coke, shrooms, LSD, and a lot of others have differing effects on people whereas alcohol is a consistent feeling amongst users.
There are two schools of thought on legalizing drug use though. One is that, if legalized, drug use would increase. If that's the case, the government could make an incredible profit off of taxation. The other is that when legalized, people(mainly the youths) wouldn't see it as a taboo anymore and thereby not want to use it, resulting in a decrease in drug use. So either way the government makes a tidy profit or achieves it's goals of lowering drug use. Essentially a win-win. Combined with the fact that legalizing drugs would obviously make them easier obtained and addicts would most likely go over the edge and essentially kill themselves off, again, eliminating drug addiction. Legalizing would also eliminate drug trafficking which would intern lower a good deal of gang activity. This is just my personal feelings on the matter though, and I do recognize there are other opinions on the matter.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2006, 11:19:36 PM »
it's that asshole "massive gay for pay G" that erased your threads...That fucker takes his mod position very serious...And he has to turn to gay for pay to pay to supplement his income to be able to afford his steriod use..Sad but true...Heard it from a reliable source..He's the next scott kline...

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2006, 01:46:16 AM »

99.9 percent of heroin addicts started out smoking weed,which led to blowing lines,which led to vikes (pills), which ended with heroin. Hence it all being illegal. People dont just wake up one day and start ripping heroin for fun. You ask any smack head where they started and they will tell you smoking j's to relax.There are people who can handle smoking some weed from time to time. Coke is another story.The number of people who can handle recrational drug use is dwarfed by those who cannot. That is a fact.

Legalizing weed would never work. People would get bored and get into harder shit. Then we would have a gigantic drug problem instead of a massive one.

Hope this helps.

This does not mean that marihuana use will lead to heroine use! It means that there's a addiction-prone group that will travel the whole path down to heroine.

A good example of this is the fact that almost 50% of the dutch have smoked weed. 5% are regular users (daily), but the number of heroin addicts is 1000's of times smaller.

legalize hashies and weed I say, control production and selling, takes away a large base of income for crime organisations.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2006, 02:48:39 AM »
I wish mayhem had not deleted my comments.

gh15, this issue can be looked at in two ways: first off liberty.  Who are you to say what somebody else can do?  Secondly, utility.  Do you honestly think that making these drugs illegal is the solution?  The solution lies not on the supply side, but the demand side.

The irony here is that you yourself are making a fortune because the demand for these drugs forces distribution to go to the black market rather than legitimate entrepreneurs.  And therein lies one of the many problems with making drugs illegal - as long as the profit motivator is there, there will ALWAYS be an abundant supply of drugs - ALWAYS.  Not to mention, drugs being illegal fuels a huge criminal network providing them with billions of dollars.  Prohibition works!  Just ask Al Capone and the countless dead during his reign.  Just as the Hell's Angel's.  :-\

As I said, we need to reduce demand through education.  Making drugs illegal doesn't reduce the amount of people using them and even makes it more dangerous since black market production results in dangers and impurities in the drugs themselves.

I would like to hear your comments on my take on this issue gh15.  I look at you as pretty intelligent and would be surprised if you didn't understand these points.

drugs will never be legal soley based on the fact that the "black" government needs to be able to hide and use a shitload money for projects that the puppet government couldn't dare do...Oliva North and Reagan showed us all what drug projects can do...Its really no secret...

Billions upon Billions go unchecked by the puppet government every month...And Drug money plays a huge part of that...This "black government" will light up a whole major city with nukes before it gave up its blood money...

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2006, 02:58:22 AM »
drugs will never be legal soley based on the fact that the "black" government needs to be able to hide and use a shitload money for projects that the puppet government couldn't dare do...Oliva North and Reagan showed us all what drug projects can do...Its really no secret...

Billions upon Billions go unchecked by the puppet government every month...And Drug money plays a huge part of that...This "black government" will light up a whole major city with nukes before it gave up its blood money...

anything to show this in America?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2006, 03:27:47 AM »
anything to show this in America?

look up crack cocaine and where it orginated from and why...You should be able to find many sites telling you actually what O.North has already stated...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2006, 03:38:32 AM »
Most users do use it responsibly.  .  Misuse or abuse jumps out on us, so it is easy to generalize, but in reality, responsible use is more common.

A

Matt I consider you a very inteligent guy from what I can tell...but that is just ridiculous.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2006, 08:41:40 AM »
  Matt I consider you a very inteligent guy from what I can tell...but that is just ridiculous.

Why?? see my previous post...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2006, 09:32:43 AM »
GH15 where you pro or con Dennis James bust?
just push some weight!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2006, 05:53:32 PM »
Why?? see my previous post...

I was refering to the comment about "responsible drug use of heroin and coke " being more common than abuse. I don't think weed is a big deal at all...definately no worse than booz.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2006, 07:00:43 AM »
I had a discussion with an ex-DEA agent before and he was totally pro-legalization of weed and AAS...He

had told me that it is a complete waste of tax-payers' money to persue these crimes...He also told me

that the strongest argument that the government has against weed is that it is a gate-way drug at

best...He told me that they have no real concrete foundation for the argument against AAS other than

kids not using them correctly and injuring themselves...Pro or Con for these "substances" you have to

really think about a government's real political agenda for passing new laws and campaigns to fight

against them....What are we as Americans really funding?????
You Can't Do It!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2006, 07:06:14 AM »
He told me that they have no real concrete foundation for the argument against AAS other than

kids not using them correctly and injuring themselves...

I agree. I know a kid who fucked his liver up with Robitusin and paint thinner(huffing the thinner not drinking it :)  )  You can only protect people from themselves so much.