Author Topic: MD administrators are liars!!!  (Read 3557 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: MD administrators are liars!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2006, 06:43:53 PM »

Also Derek Anthony`s dad had a heart attack Christmas day. He is still ready to fight when we can set this up.

He probably found some hidden g4p movies staaring Derek A.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2006, 06:44:13 PM »
I know the difference and agree the cowards and liars should be treated as Ubangi bushmen and beaten

Those people who lied to me are now my mortal enemies and will be treated as such >:(
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2006, 06:47:00 PM »
I called for this bout to be a real sanctioned fight.  So that it would be recognized by the NY STATE Boxing and Athletic Commission. 

It seems that there is lots of legal work regarding a sanctioned bout in New York.  A different venue with different rules will have to be implemented.  We want this bout official.  Not some backyard shit.

Also Derek Anthony`s dad had a heart attack Christmas day. He is still ready to fight when we can set this up.

I am working on destroying Anssi Manninen, their Science Editor.  The rules will be set by January 1st and it will be the end of his credibility for good in Muscular Development.

He thinks some supplements are going to magically transform his out of shape, fat ass.

They never planned on going through with the fight even if you and Derek showed up at their office with boxing gloves on. They did it for publicity and haven't responded to my questions about it for 3 weeks now. Thats why I am boycotting their magazine.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2006, 06:47:40 PM »
Those people who lied to me are now my mortal enemies and will be treated as such >:(
I see a good ole fashion holocaust in the near future for some MDers :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2006, 06:49:25 PM »

holocaust?!? Fuck I'm with you all the way... holocaust=*cough*boardwar*cough* ???

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2006, 06:50:00 PM »

I will pray every night that those who lied to me (John and dave) go back to prison very soon. They think they are above the law. Fuck them! They wasted my muthafuckking time with their made up fight bullshit and now I will do my best to hurt their bottom line, sales.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2006, 06:50:44 PM »
He probably found some hidden g4p movies staaring Derek A.

hahahaha

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2006, 06:51:37 PM »
holocaust?!? f**k I'm with you all the way... holocaust=*cough*boardwar*cough* ???

Yes, a boardwar. genius plan indeed. We need all the getbiggers who post over there occasionally to ruin their pos board just like they tried to ruin this one with their spam and anti Semitic comments.
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2006, 06:53:35 PM »
Danielson,

At least stick around and watch me Destroy their "Science Editor" Mr. Getbig style.

Anssi is a fat wobble-headded googly-eyed rube who will look totally stupid in a virtual posedown.

He will be owned for life and everytime someone reads his work in MD or wherever, he will be forever be known as the guy who was embarrassed by The True Adonis.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2006, 06:57:29 PM »
Danielson,

At least stick around and watch me Destroy their "Science Editor" Mr. Getbig style.

Anssi is a fat wobble-headded googly-eyed rube who will look totally stupid in a virtual posedown.

He will be owned for life and everytime someone reads his work in MD or wherever, he will be forever be known as the guy who was embarrassed by The True Adonis.

See that fight makes sense. it's a pure bodybuilding event. It is feasible and I think it will  happen. What pisses me off is that they promoted the fight with you and DA knowing full well it would never happen. I have been waiting for an explanation for weeks, but nothing? it's a shame too, cuz there are some ok people over there. But those fucking felons who lied to us ruined everything >:( I am sure you will post the pics of you and Annsii over here though, I can't see him beating you, or even looking decent for that matter.
E