Author Topic: Saddam Hanging Video... Bullshit, where is it........  (Read 4151 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Saddam Hanging Video... Bullshit, where is it........
« on: December 30, 2006, 05:53:42 AM »
I just watched a dozen videos not one showing the man hang and several of them said that Arab tv had the footage of him hanging but it wouldn't be shown here... Oh bullshit, if it was released on Arab tv, it would be all over the net by now.  Unless I see a clip of him hanging he's still alive. A still of a bloody neck is easy to fabricate.  Saddam lives :D  Let's see the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are going to be lots of people who don't believe it unless they see it and in this case, that's not an unreasonable request...  Saying it's too graphic is the stupest thing I've ever heard ::)  They can't show bloated babies in piles of dead bodies and then try to say a hanging is just beyond what we can see. :-\

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Saddam Hanging Video... Bullshit, where is it........
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 05:57:53 AM »
  It is on my aol page...but when I tried to play it it gave me a media player error.Well I should say there is a video that says "Sad dam's final moments(graphic)" Who knows if they actually show it. >:(

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 05:58:11 AM »
idiot.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 05:59:03 AM »
trust me, I've just watched about every vid out there and there is no sign, they acutally all cut away as the noose is still being sinched.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 05:59:14 AM »
Q: If you never actually get to see a video of him being hung, will you believe he is dead or alive?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 06:03:31 AM »
Q: If you never actually get to see a video of him being hung, will you believe he is dead or alive?
Alive. There is no reason not to show this, hanging is not graphic so their behaviour of not showing the video is odd.  When someone acts odd, I don't trust them.  This is odd.. Again, you can't show piles of bloated babies and then tell the world they are to delicate to see a hanging. There is very little graphic about seeing a man hang. ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 06:05:16 AM »
idiot.

Well a couple years ago I found the video of  the first hostage guy they beheaded...it was on aol and to my surprise they showed the whole thing. nasty.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2006, 06:06:32 AM »
Alive. There is no reason not to show this, hanging is not graphic so their behaviour of not showing the video is odd.  When someone acts odd, I don't trust them.  This is odd.. Again, you can't show piles of bloated babies and then tell the world they are to delicate to see a hanging. There is very little graphic about seeing a man hang. ::)

I saw that lastnight.... Anderson Coopers sitting there explaing how top people at CNN will review the video and decide whats appropriate, while he's talking they cut to rotting people all over the ground in Iraq.
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2006, 06:09:37 AM »
I saw that lastnight.... Anderson Coopers sitting there explaing how top people at CNN will review the video and decide whats appropriate, while he's talking they cut to rotting people all over the ground in Iraq.
lol.. yup,... tell me that's not nutts...  :-\ and some of these videos, the guys on American TV are saying the footage was worse on arab tv... I call bullshit because we all know something like this would be on the net right now if it aired on arab tv.... I'm ah looking, all the arab vids I can find don't show any more...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2006, 06:15:20 AM »
Think about what CNN showed durring Katrina and those are Americans...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2006, 06:15:43 AM »

Ok, i'm not arguing with you here, but I'd like you to explain their motives to me about keeping Saddam alive.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2006, 06:19:21 AM »
Ok, i'm not arguing with you here, but I'd like you to explain their motives to me about keeping Saddam alive.
That I can't, I'm not going there if I don't have the info... But because I don't know doesn't mean it's not possible... All I'm doing is looking at the odd circumstances to what we do see and know.  You cannot walk away from these videos and know beyond any doubt that he is dead.  That's all I'm saying, lets see him hang... hanging is not to graphic...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2006, 06:24:12 AM »
Last week they showed executions by firing squad on cnn.  This was when they were talking about the different methods and who hanging is for and who firing squad is for.  They had no problem showing people being shot tied to a pole... Infact several years ago I remember seeing them show people having their hands cut off as punishment and they showed people being beheaded in Saudi Arabia... It was from a long distance but you could see the guy's head being lopped off and him fall...  I'm not buying this is to much for our sensitive asses... ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2006, 08:51:53 AM »
Well, let the pulp fiction start... there's plenty of room to write Saddam lives stories with this bullshit.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2006, 08:56:50 AM »
psychologically i think showing anyone being executed creates sympathy for them

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2006, 01:45:32 PM »
psychologically i think showing anyone being executed creates sympathy for them

to a certain degree it does, i think so too.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2006, 02:27:03 PM »
I think it does cause some sympathy, but at the same time, in no way will it be the spark for some big uprising.  They knew it was coming and they're already "jihading" at near-max capacity.

Yes, i agree there's no way they could enforce their bombings. Suicide bombing is really stupid.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2006, 02:41:11 PM »
jihading at near-max capacity

Somebody should put that on a bumper sticker or t-shirt or something.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2006, 02:44:21 PM »
Still no hanging... Undisclosed burrial location... uh huh... Nobody sees anything strange in the clip showing his body, it goes from this frame with no blood to a frame with blood smeared on the sheet, his face and really bright red blood around his neck even thought the frames before had no blood smeared all over... :-\  Saddam is Alive... No I don't know why...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2006, 02:48:16 PM »

Somebody should put that on a bumper sticker or t-shirt or something.  ;D
that is funny... sometimes you have good ideas...