Author Topic: i would like to APOLOGISE about that KILL BUSH COMMENT...  (Read 6587 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: i would like to APOLOGISE about that KILL BUSH COMMENT...
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2007, 10:25:45 AM »
Are you kidding me? They probably know how large your bowel movement was this morning...
...when you lost your virginity, ...as well as what you ate for dinner last night. {lol} They just can't find OBL  :-\

btw - since we all know they're here, ...can one one of them tell me where  I misplaced those AAA batteries?  :D

Like Larry the Cable Guy said  " They can't find Osama Bin Laden but yet they can find 5 pot plants on my ten acres,now What in the hell?" hahaha

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2007, 12:08:12 PM »
i would like to APOLOGISE about that KILL BUSH COMMENT...sometimes i say too damn much..but still i hate bush.bush should never have been the president of USA..he is the worst president of all.

Don't worry...  the Secret Service can't get you in India.  8)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2007, 01:19:24 PM »
Don't worry...  the Secret Service can't get you in India.  8)
But the CIA can...  :P

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2007, 01:57:40 PM »
I don't believe in capital punishment, so the recent hanging does not sit well with me. Lock em up for good is punishment enough . . .

However, your President Bush was the only man with a strong enough conviction to bring S.H. to justice. The world stood back and watched as S.H. killed people and invaded countries. Only President Bush had the sense of right and did what needed to be done  . . . he put his presidency on the line to do the right thing.

I think we can all agree that Hitler was the architect of greatest evil in history and that if he existed today he would need to be stopped. Well Saddam was just getting started and your president prevented him from becoming another Hitler.

The Beef

You are a dummy! The US sold weapons to Saddam and watched him gas his people in '82 and then Rumsfeld shook his hand in '84.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2007, 02:35:27 PM »
...yet he is convicted for something prior to those dates, ...and executed before people started delving into anything he did later with the complicit help of his friends::)

He is hanged for having pronounced a death sentence on his own citizens.

I wonder what head of state in any country that still supports capital punishment cannot be accused of the same thing... pronouncing death sentences on their own citizens.

We are in for some interesting times in the coming year.  :-\
w

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2007, 08:02:25 PM »
i am glad that i am in INDIA..\

We are glad you are in your filthy dirty smell country too.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2007, 08:05:06 PM »
Are you kidding me? They probably know how large your bowel movement was this morning...

I am sure they can smell shadows dumps continents away.
The House that Ruth built

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2007, 09:14:35 PM »
...yet he is convicted for something prior to those dates, ...and executed before people started delving into anything he did later with the complicit help of his friends::)

He is hanged for having pronounced a death sentence on his own citizens.

I wonder what head of state in any country that still supports capital punishment cannot be accused of the same thing... pronouncing death sentences on their own citizens.

We are in for some interesting times in the coming year.  :-\

Nobody cares.   When it comes down to it, might makes right.   It's always been that way, Judi.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2007, 09:42:12 PM »
DO you guys really think so? I am not doubting it just seems kinda hard to believe they can watch and read every single thing that goes on on the internet...unless maybe they have software that flags certain words or something.

That stuff I posted was no shit. One of my E-7s had a myspace page and his buddy in the Marines posted some anti Bush stuff to be funny. It took like a week. The SS cleared him but th Marines are roasting him for it.
L

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2007, 09:52:58 PM »
That stuff I posted was no shit. One of my E-7s had a myspace page and his buddy in the Marines posted some anti Bush stuff to be funny. It took like a week. The SS cleared him but th Marines are roasting him for it.

Well, if he made a post threatening the president's life or safety, of course he would be investigated.

If he just said something like "Bush is a moronic douchebag with the IQ of a turnip and deserves to be booted out of office", hell I say shit like that all the time and the SS hasn't contacted me yet.  ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2007, 12:49:28 AM »
sometimes i say too damn much..but still i hate bush.bush should never have been the president of USA..he is the worst president of all.

You're just a 14 year old kid who has no clue of anything.

Why are you even on Getbig to begin with?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2007, 04:10:44 AM »
You're just a 14 year old kid who has no clue of anything.

Why are you even on Getbig to begin with?

-Hedge
shut your piehole dickhog..i know that i made a stupid retarded comment..and i apologise for that..sorry again for that comment
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2007, 05:23:03 AM »
shut your piehole dickhog..i know that i made a stupid retarded comment..and i apologise for that..sorry again for that comment

Tell that to the men that will be at your door in a few days. They may not be there today...they may not be there tomorrow...but they WILL be there.