Author Topic: got any suggested doses for a deca winstrol cycle?  (Read 1836 times)

wall70

• Getbig II
got any suggested doses for a deca winstrol cycle?
« on: December 30, 2006, 09:51:50 AM »
 is it like the same guidelines as test, i know 500 mg is a good starter dose for test but with these two i have no idea

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
Re: got any suggested doses for a deca winstrol cycle?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 01:57:47 PM »
Search Function

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 02:33:04 PM »
Are you talking about a winny & deca only cycle? If so not a good idea. Is this going to be your first cycle?

wall70

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 05:01:41 PM »
i've been on sust for 4 weeks and i've gained 30 pounds (real watery and fatty) wanna swithc over to deca winny for remaining 8weeks

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 05:07:20 PM »
i've been on sust for 4 weeks and i've gained 30 pounds (real watery and fatty) wanna swithc over to deca winny for remaining 8weeks
If you're putting on a lot of fat then it's not the sust fault but rather your diet...sust can be run on either a bulking or cutting cycle.

As for the water you're holding, deca is going to bring a good deal of water retention along with it. Also, if you do this, expect a major shut down as well as a over-whelming desire to not train.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 05:22:46 PM »

Are you using anything to control estrogen (E)?  Water and fat gain are estrogenic sides.  But as Arnold stated, diet is probally most likely to blame.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 05:25:26 PM »
If you're putting on a lot of fat then it's not the sust fault but rather your diet...sust can be run on either a bulking or cutting cycle.

As for the water you're holding, deca is going to bring a good deal of water retention along with it. Also, if you do this, expect a major shut down as well as a over-whelming desire to not train.

Agreed.

SuperStu

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2006, 06:50:41 PM »
ITS YOUR DIET. my 1st cycle was sust and dbol. I ran the sust for 12 weeks. I ate lots of carbs, lifted heavy and cardio was only 2-3 times a week. gained lots looked good but bulked. THEN, I ran the exact same cycle but ate less carbs, just chicken and red meat(twice week) up'ed cardio by 2-3 sessions (4-5 /week) and presto nice and cut with strength to boot. i swear stick to the basics..no need to measure shit in "IUs" and start hittin insulin etc.  :) DIET is key.

suggestion: learn to eat/train before you "attempt" to even learn about gear let alone put it into your body.

wall70

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2006, 09:35:55 PM »
thanks for the advice

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2006, 11:52:14 AM »
So what are you planning to do now? After reading the posts it appeared as if you were going to stop taking test after four weeks & then add Deca & Winny. I'd recommend just keeping the Test going for eight weeks & watching your diet closely. You also might want to throw some Adex in there (0.5-1mg EOD) - it'll reduce some of the water you're holding. Good luck.