Author Topic: Getbig's Top poundage liars of 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9340 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Getbig's Top poundage liars of 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2006, 12:47:06 PM »
you obviously haven't ever been in a gym if you don't know the difference between hammer curls and regular db curls, hammer curls are a little easier due to your wrist being in a more powerful curling positon so 100's on hammers is about equivalent to 80's for the same reps on regular supinating db curls.

I appreciate your attempting to explain to Bluto, but since he's never even come close to weights like that he simply won't get it.

FYI ~ before Bluto chimes in, I have posted that I did regular alt db curls with 110s as well.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2006, 12:48:01 PM »
im still waiting for mos proof. i dont see why that should be handled any different. claiming to be twice as strong as kevin levrone at his strongest is pretty bold
because bluto the squad has its own set of rules they only believe each others claims because they cannot compete with anyone stronger or bigger than them....look at the way sars sucks TA cock hes like a little girl in love with a puppy, TA looks like an aids patient...
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2006, 12:50:19 PM »
Dan you win simply because you got caught in the biggest lie of the year. 360 for 1 one day, then 405 for 3 five days later ??? You are a liar! And stop dragging my name into all of your bullshit you pathetic liar >:(
STFU you are the biggest pansy bitch around you dont train so go to your dick pimp board...
p

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2006, 12:52:04 PM »
there are pictures of adonis pulling a little over 500, but not one picture of him with 600, and nothing over 505 that shows him with it locked out.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2006, 12:53:02 PM »
there are pictures of adonis pulling a little over 500, but not one picture of him with 600, and nothing over 505 that shows him with it locked out.
there is a picture of him pulling a bar with 5 45's, a 35 and some small plates on each side, i believe that it's 600.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2006, 12:53:11 PM »
STFU you are the biggest pansy bitch around you dont train so go to your dick pimp board...

I train twice as hard as you you pathetic little bitch. You are strapped to your desk at work 60 hours a week and then post on here another 40 from home. No wonder you are so weak. Just stop lying about your damn lifts. We saw your pics, you are a little fat and bloated, looks like you could look ok if you decided to train.
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2006, 12:55:20 PM »
I train twice as hard as you you pathetic little bitch. You are strapped to your desk at work 60 hours a week and then post on here another 40 from home. No wonder you are so weak. Just stop lying about your damn lifts. We saw your pics, you are a little fat and bloated, looks like you could look ok if you decided to train.

What's that I'm smellin?   Ah yes, the sweet yet putrid stench of a slowly boiling meltdown!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2006, 12:56:25 PM »
AAHAHHAAHAH!!!  You make me laugh.....everytime the comparison with Levrone is more and more exaggerated....next reply will be 3 times as strong.

BTW, there won't be proof and according to Getbig law any and all claims I posted are total bullshit......I'm perfectly fine with that.

bottom line is you claim to be WAY stronger than kevin levrone, at his strongest.
Z

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2006, 12:56:48 PM »
there is a picture of him pulling a bar with 5 45's, a 35 and some small plates on each side, i believe that it's 600.

the only one i've seen over 505 is him about halfway up, extremely blurry, with five plates and some more that's difficult to distinguish. the boy has a naturally strong pull, fairly short with long-ass arms has him pretty much built for it, but his deadlift claims are kinda BS. if i'm wrong, i'm wrong, i'd love to see the picture that proves it legit.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2006, 12:57:13 PM »
What's that I'm smellin?   Ah yes, the sweet yet putrid stench of a slowly boiling meltdown!!

I'm not melting at all. I just get sick of this fucker lying about his lifts all the time. He even got kicked out of the pepsquad for being such a liar(and a pillowbiter ;D).
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2006, 12:58:07 PM »
The only people are heard if crulign the 110's are the barbarians and Kaz, MOS has just joine thr ranks of the greats,

you must easily bench 405 plus.  

what do u staright bar curl? 225 plus for reps?

what the fuck are u on?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2006, 12:58:28 PM »
you obviously haven't ever been in a gym if you don't know the difference between hammer curls and regular db curls, hammer curls are a little easier due to your wrist being in a more powerful curling positon so 100's on hammers is about equivalent to 80's for the same reps on regular supinating db curls.

you obviously hasnt followed the original thread - mos claimed to do 7-8 reps with 110 pound dumbbells i believe, where as kevin levrone, at his strongest in m3 video did 4 reps wit 100 pounds.
now that would make mos WAY stronger than kevin levrone. but apparantely this doesnt qualify on your list of 'top poundage liars' one has to ask why
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2006, 12:58:57 PM »
bottom line is you claim to be WAY stronger than kevin levrone, at his strongest.

The "WAY" part is more classic Bluto exaggeration, but the rest is what it is.   If Levrone can only curl 100lb dbs for 4 at his best then yes I am stronger in that movement.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2006, 12:59:59 PM »
The "WAY" part is more classic Bluto exaggeration, but the rest is what it is.   If Levrone can only curl 100lb dbs for 4 at his best then yes I am stronger in that movement.
hahahaha, exactly, to "blewtoo" 10 more lbs. and a couple more reps is "way stronger", what a dumbass.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2006, 01:00:20 PM »
because bluto the squad has its own set of rules they only believe each others claims because they cannot compete with anyone stronger or bigger than them....look at the way sars sucks TA cock hes like a little girl in love with a puppy, TA looks like an aids patient...

yes but when they dont treat everyone the same the whole thing is bullshit. dont go posting on getbig questioning SOME peoples lifts, and not others just because they happen to be your butt buddies.
one rule for all
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2006, 01:01:33 PM »
I'm not melting at all. I just get sick of this fucker lying about his lifts all the time. He even got kicked out of the pepsquad for being such a liar(and a pillowbiter ;D).

AHAAHAH!!  I like to pour gas on the fire.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2006, 01:01:42 PM »

if he does 4 and you do twice that many. with even heavier dumbbells. then yes that is WAY stronger.
anyone else on her claiming that lift would make the list.
Z

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2006, 01:01:59 PM »
yet your soooooooooo much better than me still after what close to a year and still no pic of the great danielson.....and stop melting down danielson you fag i never lied i told sars i could lift 360 so what i never said it was my max and so what who are you or anyone else to judge you make more claims than anyone then never put up proof not unless they promise to give you the world and even then you back down...
p

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2006, 01:03:36 PM »
The only people are heard if crulign the 110's are the barbarians and Kaz, MOS has just joine thr ranks of the greats,

what the f**k are u on?

this is not the only bogus claim from mos, i remember he getting called out on other lifts in the past, i think it was brianx who gave him a hard time for him running his mouth
Z

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2006, 01:04:37 PM »
yes but when they dont treat everyone the same the whole thing is bullshit. dont go posting on getbig questioning SOME peoples lifts, and not others just because they happen to be your butt buddies.
one rule for all
truer words never spoken bluto,but you know he does it just to get a rise outa people plain and simple..
p

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2006, 01:05:23 PM »
yet your soooooooooo much better than me still after what close to a year and still no pic of the great danielson.....and stop melting down danielson you fag i never lied i told sars i could lift 360 so what i never said it was my max and so what who are you or anyone else to judge you make more claims than anyone then never put up proof not unless they promise to give you the world and even then you back down...

I am going to the gym right now, very convenient I am going to do flat bench. PM me your number and I will shoot you the vid of me benching 315 for reps(at least 6). I am leaving in a few minutes, cuz I have a fight party to go to. You can do whatever the fuck you want with the video, jack off to it, shove it up your ass, I don't care.
E

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2006, 01:07:54 PM »
Didn't Bob Chick claim a bench press of 405 for 12 plus reps....

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2006, 01:08:58 PM »

what the f**k are u on?

AHAHH!!  I'm nothin special actually....my grandfather, father and uncles are all strong men.....I get it from them.   I've never used any bb drugs.   I'm strong all over but I have exceptionally strong arms and calves.  Over the years in many gyms I've trained at regularly I find 1-2 men that can curl and extend weight like I can.   So if I"m part of an elite class in those movement then so be it.   Straight bar curls I abandoned years ago and I only work with dbs and machines now.  I stress fractured my right wrist in the past due to heavy curls and extensions and now direct forearm work and bb curls cause me pain so I avoid that.  I can press over 400lbs, but haven't done anything over 400lbs "easily" LOL!   I've also suffered many injuries and live with constant nagging joint pain that I'll probably have for the rest of my life.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2006, 01:12:14 PM »
Come on Dan, I am meeting someone at the gym at 4:30, I gotta go.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2006, 01:12:44 PM »
AHAHH!!  I'm nothin special actually....my grandfather, father and uncles are all strong men.....I get it from them.   I've never used any bb drugs.   I'm strong all over but I have exceptionally strong arms and calves.  Over the years in many gyms I've trained at regularly I find 1-2 men that can curl and extend weight like I can.   So if I"m part of an elite class in those movement then so be it.   Straight bar curls I abandoned years ago and I only work with dbs and machines now.  I stress fractured my right wrist in the past due to heavy curls and extensions and now direct forearm work and bb curls cause me pain so I avoid that.  I can press over 400lbs, but haven't done anything over 400lbs "easily" LOL!   I've also suffered many injuries and live with constant nagging joint pain that I'll probably have for the rest of my life.

strong dude,