Author Topic: Getbig's Top poundage liars of 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9335 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Getbig's Top poundage liars of 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2006, 01:12:50 PM »
I am going to the gym right now, very convenient I am going to do flat bench. PM me your number and I will shoot you the vid of me benching 315 for reps(at least 6). I am leaving in a few minutes, cuz I have a fight party to go to. You can do whatever the f**k you want with the video, jack off to it, shove it up your ass, I don't care.
SURE DAN FIGHT PARTY, MORE LIKE OIL WRESTLING WITH THE BOYS...
BY THE WAY MELTDOWN BITCH LIAR PUSSY BOY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
p

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2006, 01:12:54 PM »
this is not the only bogus claim from mos, i remember he getting called out on other lifts in the past, i think it was brianx who gave him a hard time for him running his mouth

And yet I shoot straight anytime I'm questioned......it's completely understandable for others to question.....I have no proof to post so I accept the "bullshit" replies.....I've never represented otherwise.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2006, 01:13:53 PM »
SURE DAN FIGHT PARTY, MORE LIKE OIL WRESTLING WITH THE BOYS...
BY THE WAY MELTDOWN BITCH LIAR PUSSY BOY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Liddell and Tito are fighting tonight dickhead, do you want the vid or not?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2006, 01:15:05 PM »
AHAHH!!  I'm nothin special actually....my grandfather, father and uncles are all strong men.....I get it from them.   I've never used any bb drugs.   I'm strong all over but I have exceptionally strong arms and calves.  Over the years in many gyms I've trained at regularly I find 1-2 men that can curl and extend weight like I can.   So if I"m part of an elite class in those movement then so be it.   Straight bar curls I abandoned years ago and I only work with dbs and machines now.  I stress fractured my right wrist in the past due to heavy curls and extensions and now direct forearm work and bb curls cause me pain so I avoid that.  I can press over 400lbs, but haven't done anything over 400lbs "easily" LOL!   I've also suffered many injuries and live with constant nagging joint pain that I'll probably have for the rest of my life.

what was your heaviest straight bar curl?
Z

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2006, 01:15:21 PM »
Liddell and Tito are fighting tonight dickhead, do you want the vid or not?
TAKE A VID DOWN LOAD IT TO YOU TUBE DAN
p

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2006, 01:18:09 PM »
TAKE A VID DOWN LOAD IT TO YOU TUBE DAN

No, I would have sent it to you though. I gotta go now. Stop being such a liar, big deal, you are not that strong, who cares?
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2006, 01:19:42 PM »
what was your heaviest straight bar curl?

Years back I did some sets with 185lbs, but the movement never felt comfortable to me so I abandoned it.  Years later when I tried em again outta curiousity they left my previously injured right wrist with pain and swelling so I said goodbye to em permanently.   I'll still hit sets of 21s on a preacher bench with an EZ curl bar, but the wrist stress is far less so I'm not bothered; plus, doing 21s (or 30s) at the end of workout to failure doesn't require much weight (85lbs altogether).   I built bicep strength with alt db movements primarily...drop sets and negatives included.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2006, 01:20:26 PM »
No, I would have sent it to you though. I gotta go now. Stop being such a liar, big deal, you are not that strong, who cares?
stronger than you dan you tell more lies than anyone here you live in a fantasy drug hazed world you will always be a ''wannabe somebody'' and you never will ...
p

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2006, 01:22:33 PM »
allright add that to the list. either provide a picture or video. or come up with a story of your great grandfather being a giant strongman living in the forrest and because of this you are blessed with super natural strength in at least one or two lifts of your choice.  ::)

otherwise you will stay on the list!
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2006, 01:24:36 PM »
allright add that to the list. either provide a picture or video. or come up with a story of your great grandfather being a giant strongman living in the forrest and because of this you are blessed with super natural strength in at least one or two lifts of your choice.  ::)

otherwise you will stay on the list!

I assume this is directed at me?    Two questions:  Add what to the list?   And what list?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2006, 01:27:50 PM »
I assume this is directed at me?    Two questions:  Add what to the list?   And what list?

list in this thread. you dont make the list because yeti the snowman was your ancestor so that explains it

here, use this as avatar, and noone shall ever question your lifts again!

Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2006, 01:34:20 PM »
list in this thread. you dont make the list because yeti the snowman was your ancestor so that explains it

here, use this as avatar, and noone shall ever question your lifts again!

You don't get it Bluto, I'm fine with anyone questioning/challenging my posts.   As a matter of fact, I know that if I weren't a member of the Squad they wouldn't believe me either and I'd be on the list....I'm just given the benefit of the doubt because I shoot straight and don't melt when questioned.    I have no proof, I'm not seeking to produce proof, I don't care about proof......I'm totally fine with not being believed because it doesn't change anything I've done.   I train alone, I accomplish everything alone and I'm content with just that.

You keep digging though LOL!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2006, 01:49:38 PM »
You don't get it Bluto, I'm fine with anyone questioning/challenging my posts.   As a matter of fact, I know that if I weren't a member of the Squad they wouldn't believe me either and I'd be on the list....I'm just given the benefit of the doubt because I shoot straight and don't melt when questioned.    I have no proof, I'm not seeking to produce proof, I don't care about proof......I'm totally fine with not being believed because it doesn't change anything I've done.   I train alone, I accomplish everything alone and I'm content with just that.

You keep digging though LOL!!!

avatar was pretty nice though  ;)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2006, 02:11:10 PM »
This thread is one gigantic meltdown.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2006, 02:17:46 PM »
How about pumpsters 410 pound power rod bench presses for 15 full consecutive reps !

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2006, 10:10:56 PM »
On Getbig it's very simple: 

1.  any claims or stats posted much be verified with pics and video.....if proof is not provided the claims are considered bullshit.   

2.  if you do provide pics and video of said lifts and your form is not textbook perfect the lift is still considered bullshit.

3.  if you do provide pics and video of said lifts and your form is textbook perfect, but you're not under 10% bf the lift is still considered bullshit and you're also considered a fatass.

4. if you provide pics and video of said lifts and you exhibit perfect textbook form,  your bf is under 10% but your arms are under 20", your thighs are under 30", your waist is above 32" and bodyweight isn't above 230-240 lbs your lift is still considered bullshit. 

5. if you provide pics and video of said lifts and you exhibit perfect textbook form, your bf is under 10%, your arms are 20" or more, your thighs are are 30" or more, your waist is 32" or less, your bodyweight is above 230-240 lbs or more but your lift hasn't been verified in a reputable and recognized powerlifting/weightlifting event your claims are bullshit.

6. if you provide pics and video of said lifts and you exhibit perfect textbook form, your bf is under 10%, your arms are 20" or more, your thighs are are 30" or more, your waist is 32" or less, your bodyweight is above 230-240 lbs, your lift has been verified in a reputable and recognized powerlifting/weightlifting event your claims could still be considered bullshit because all weights shown could be fake.

7. if you provide pics and video of said lifts and you exhibit perfect textbook form, your bf is under 10%, your arms are 20" or more, your thighs are are 30" or more, your waist is 32" or less, your bodyweight is above 230-240 lbs, your lift has been verified in a reputable and recognized powerlifting/weightlifting event, and the authenticity of weights used during said lift are verified in a post by at least one credible, impartial witness to your feat of strength, then you are all drugs.

;D