Author Topic: Saddams execution video  (Read 3454 times)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Saddams execution video
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 04:01:34 PM »
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHAT THE HELL WAS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT SHOWING THIS ::) KNOW WE KNOW!

I wish I was there, I would have dropkicked this stupid cameraman right through the wall... and filmed the thing without flinging the camera all over fucking hell.

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 04:12:59 PM »
With that poor quality how we know that realy was saddam
Money drugs and bitches

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 12:49:53 AM »
SADDAM’S HANGING -- UNCUT
Several hours after Saddam Hussein was hanged this morning in Baghdad, the state-run television channel, Iraqia, began to run edited video, without sound, of the run-up to the hanging.  The video shows Saddam being guided up the steps to the top of the gallows, a scarf being put around his neck and then the noose placed over his head and tightened on his neck.  Then it stops.  This footage, about a minute long, was played and replayed over and over during the day, and quickly found its way onto all major television stations around the world.

Later this evening, another video of the hanging popped up, this time being shown on Al-Jazeera and Arabiya, two Arabic TV channels based in the Gulf.  The new video was of poor quality, was very jerky, and had clearly been shot on a cell phone or some similar device from below by one of the two dozen witnesses to the event.  It also had sound.  The picture it gave of Saddam’s last moments was very different from the edited, silent version that the Iraqi government had released earlier.

There are five men in black face masks who are visible on the gallows platform around Saddam, acting as guards.  As they guide him towards the trap door and put the noose over his head, they start chanting religious slogans with the names of Moqtada al Sadr (the head of the Mahdi army, accused of organizing death squads against Sunnis) and Baqr al Sadr (the father-in-law of Moqtada).  Saddam, a Sunni, is outraged at this last-minute provocation,  and tells them to “go to hell.”  This is generally where the two TV stations cut the video, but on at least one occasion that we saw, Arabiya allowed the video to keep rolling: The cell phone camera is jerked down to the ground, as if the person holding it had to conceal the camera, then it is slowly raised up to Saddam again, and suddenly his body shoots down through the trapdoor.  At this, the Arabiya anchor came on and made a scissors symbol with two fingers with a mischievous grin on his face, as if to say that they really shouldn’t have shown that, but so be it.  A cynical voyeuristic ploy, nudge nudge wink wink…

However, the impact of this video could be quite significant.  First, it may reinforce Sunni suspicions that the execution of Saddam was merely an act of Shiite revenge for decades of repression under Saddam.  The building where the execution took place was expressly chosen because it was once used as a detention center by a division of Saddam’s secret police that was focused on the Shiite Dawa party.  Some of the witnesses whom the government invited to the execution had themselves once been tortured in that same building.  Indeed, Prime Minister Maliki, who signed the execution order the day before the hanging, is a long-term member of the Dawa party and had himself been sentenced to death by Saddam back in 1980 before fleeing the country.

Worse, it may also reinforce the fears of Sunnis that Maliki’s government is beholden to the Mahdi army, Moqtada’s militia.  Executions are generally expected to be solemn affairs –- certainly not opportunities for thugs to score some final sectarian points before the “enemy” is disposed of.  The video itself seems quite distasteful –- but it is informative to the extent that it reveals the political baggage that the current government carries on its shoulders.  It does not add up to a pretty picture.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 02:13:16 AM »
two wrongs dont make one right...same as killig someone who killed doesnt correct anything....revenge is the most pathetic attribute of human kind - a sign of cowardness and weakness....

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 03:10:06 AM »
two wrongs dont make one right...same as killig someone who killed doesnt correct anything....revenge is the most pathetic attribute of human kind - a sign of cowardness and weakness....

So you are against a death penalty? I bet you still kill flies and other insects, mouses and rat's if they pester you. Why we shouldn't not kill a man who lower himself below of those, tyrant who doesn't have any respect to the life of another man. If he has abandon his humanity, why we can't treat him like a cockroach which he really is?  You tree hugger's are so silly bunch, you whine for rights of the criminals just in that point when you get harmed by one yourself. After that you are most vicious and bloodthirsty head of the lynch mob we ever can imagine.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 05:46:11 AM »
With that poor quality how we know that realy was saddam
because it coincided perfectly with the other film of good quality... flash bulbs going off at exactly the same times in both films act like a fingerprint linking the two films.  It's saddam.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2006, 08:58:06 AM »
So you are against a death penalty? I bet you still kill flies and other insects, mouses and rat's if they pester you. Why we shouldn't not kill a man who lower himself below of those, tyrant who doesn't have any respect to the life of another man. If he has abandon his humanity, why we can't treat him like a cockroach which he really is?  You tree hugger's are so silly bunch, you whine for rights of the criminals just in that point when you get harmed by one yourself. After that you are most vicious and bloodthirsty head of the lynch mob we ever can imagine.

In that case, my friend, almost every american president should be hanged for lowering themselves so low as to drop napalm on women and children and create socio-political chaos in those countries, which refuse to accept US trade terms and conditions.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 04:49:27 PM »
In that case, my friend, almost every american president should be hanged for lowering themselves so low as to drop napalm on women and children and create socio-political chaos in those countries, which refuse to accept US trade terms and conditions.
Well, do american presidents kill americans in their own country, like Saddam did? He kill his own people, his own family members, his kind and law biding citizens of iraq.  I bet that most of the american presidents use napalm only in war zones, Saddam did use chemical weapons inside his own country? You don't see any difference in there?

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 04:24:49 AM »
Well, do american presidents kill americans in their own country, like Saddam did?

Yes   ::)

Did you forget 9/11
Money drugs and bitches

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 06:56:03 AM »

mcveigh in the military vs. mcveigh in the same video.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 07:30:30 AM »
Yes   ::)

Did you forget 9/11
Yet another mental patient? How sad.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2007, 08:59:27 AM »
What's sad is that WTC7 was 47 stories tall, and was converted to dust and molten metal in 6.2 seconds and some people don't find that weird.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2007, 09:51:13 PM »
Well, do american presidents kill americans in their own country, like Saddam did? He kill his own people, his own family members, his kind and law biding citizens of iraq.  I bet that most of the american presidents use napalm only in war zones, Saddam did use chemical weapons inside his own country? You don't see any difference in there?

No, I dont really. Following your logic - killing own countrymen is a "crime against humanity" but killing women and children in Vietnam just cuz you hate communists is not. Intresting...

D-bol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 09:52:58 PM »
Yet another mental patient? How sad.

Finn, I hope you know that Al Quaeda was originally created and sponsored by US to fight russians in Afganistan in 1980's

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007, 10:12:03 PM »
Finn, I hope you know that Al Quaeda was originally created and sponsored by US to fight russians in Afganistan in 1980's

He doesn't know it.  he won't believe it.  He knows that good and evil are conveniently determined by borders, thank goodness :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2007, 10:59:48 PM »

Osama is ex CIA..

my dad said that right after 911

i yelled at him for saying that to me...

actually we didn't speak for months after....

...however

he ws right  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2007, 11:01:03 PM »
o of course...

if you r white and republican...i understand if it hurts ya to read that...and not believe it...

i understand... :)
carpe` vaginum!