Author Topic: Tall, lanky older guy benching 405 for 8 like it's nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6858 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: Tall, lanky older guy benching 405 for 8 like it's nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2006, 10:53:16 AM »
hahaha, ya know how ridiculous you sound with garbage like that.  Find me 1..yes 1 national level or pro bodybuilder that wouldn't say my legs are very very good.  You insult people but aren't even familiar with band training....training 101, my friend and you obviously aren't done with the course.  You guys, the squad are pathetic, ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha

you obviously compete, what's your history?

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Re: Tall, lanky older guy benching 405 for 8 like it's nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2006, 11:04:57 AM »
Mister magoo,  Yes I have competed.  I won my first show the NPO Long Island at 14 years old in 84, then won the east coast same year,  placed top 3 in many shows after that leading to the NPC NY at 16 with a way beyond my years shredded physique with the help of mr unverse steve michalik.  Then competed and won a couple mens open shows in 87-88 as a teen (18-19) then got into natural bodybuilding eventually winning a pro qualifier, then got back into the npc with a win in 02 at golds classic jersey super heavy (should have went to nats but didn't, then preped for 03 nats came into weigh in at 264 (the pix I posted was 2.5 weeks out) and didn't feel my best so didn't compete.  Most other people would have competed and perhaps I should have but I'm my toughest critic.  since then decided I had enough of the hormones (01-2-03) and pursued other things... Today I'm with no hormones for 3 years and doing at least an hour day, jump rope, wrestling boxing and I'm still 265, but not as hard or big...BUT WAAAAAAAY BIGGER....then this dick head, "squad father" who is nothing but a wanna be and will never post a pix and never even looked anywhere near what I could show you at 16 years old, hahahahahaha, this kid is a internet muscle man.

How about your self, do you compete or have you?  What kind of training are you into?