Author Topic: Beach scene in Australia for everyone.  (Read 54108 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Beach scene in Australia for everyone.
« Reply #175 on: January 01, 2007, 05:51:52 PM »
Here you go. What I do for the hapless getbiggers.

thanks Vince, we appreciate that you go to the beach to take pictures of topless girls for us.

In some countries you could be arrested for that
Here comes the money shot

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #176 on: January 01, 2007, 05:51:53 PM »
The Gold Coast's new eye sore, the Q1. Warwick Capper put the penthouse on the market last year for $8 million..

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #177 on: January 01, 2007, 06:04:32 PM »
They used to be very conservative in Australia but things became more liberal over the last 30 years. You can go topless on any beach here in Australia but most beaches the gals cover up. On Bondi, Manly and Coogee the tourists feel free to do what they like. Many from Germany and Scandinavia don't feel inhibited so go topless. Maybe it helps to be away from home on the other side of the world.

Some guys have gone on the beach and taken photos of topless girls and got arrested for it in Sydney last year. However, I doubt anyone can do anything about tourists and anyone else snapping photos of the beach from the sidewalks near the beach. If a gal is topless there then so what? The gals at Tamarama Beach during the sculpture show would have seen the thousands of people passing by up on the hill and many of them were pointing cameras at the beach. With small digital cameras you don't have to hold the camera at eye level and so no one knows what the photographer is shooting.

To be frank, most nude bodies are not exciting at all. I think it is the idea that some are partly nude that is exciting. I am sure almost all men look. So a photo is really a record of particular glances. If women believe it is bad to show flesh they shouldn't go to public beaches and expose themselves. Heck, America is still hung up on nudity. I waited and waited for things to change there but they never did. That is partly because you elect too many officials who then clean up on things like nudity and prostitution. There is a lusty core in humans that survive all revolutions but the politicians always bend to pressure groups and impose restrictions on the freedom of individuals.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #178 on: January 01, 2007, 06:10:25 PM »
I consider myself a photographer and humans are an interesting subject and the beach is a special place. I think my images reflect that I take a wide range of photos and not just semi-nude ladies. Occasionally one takes exceptional images that just happen to have topless girls in them. I have to go to my gym. I will continue this thread later.

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: January 01, 2007, 06:11:33 PM »
paragraphs vince, paragraphs... much easier to read

I agree with the covered up bit.. what you can't see adds mystery and intrigue..

I like the white pointers and the bronze whalers too, like most guys however they should keep the swimsuit on between the flags. Explaining it to my daughter is difficult and I'm running out of reasons to explain to my wife why we always set up near the topless girlies..

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #180 on: January 01, 2007, 06:16:36 PM »
One more of Tamarama Beach from 2004.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #181 on: January 01, 2007, 06:18:18 PM »
Tokyo Joe had the same problem I had. Whenever I went to Bondi years ago I was always surrounded by topless chicks. I swear it was sexual harrassment!

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: January 01, 2007, 07:41:27 PM »
Some items...

Great photos Vince...I want to move to Australia.

That condo highrise is great!

Australians are more opened minded, so the gay thing is no big deal, cousins are Aussies.

Gay guys do not mess everything up, try doing your next contest with a haircut from a straight guy. The gay guys know how to cut a bodybuilders hair.. this from a bodybuilder.

Bigdumbell knows his Hibiscus...color me shocked!   

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: January 02, 2007, 02:01:37 AM »
I grew up in australia and still travel to Australia a lot becuz my fiancee is Australian. All i got to say is:

CALIFORNIA OWNS ALL OF AUSTRALIA. Scenery, girls, people's attitude, partying, everything is better in Cali.

Australian people have got to be the most annoying people in the world. And this comes from an Australian citizen.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: January 02, 2007, 02:09:34 AM »
I grew up in australia and still travel to Australia a lot becuz my fiancee is Australian. All i got to say is:

CALIFORNIA OWNS ALL OF AUSTRALIA. Scenery, girls, people's attitude, partying, everything is better in Cali.

Australian people have got to be the most annoying people in the world. And this comes from an Australian citizen.
oh boy, which part of australia did you grow up in?

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: January 02, 2007, 02:18:09 AM »

Most annoying??? ..you obviously haven't been to France..

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: January 02, 2007, 02:23:35 AM »

We have our fair share of dickheads but in what way are we all annoying?

Ive been to Cali. I liked it but what ruins it is the smog and the poverty.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 02, 2007, 02:31:31 AM »
We have our fair share of dickheads but in what way are we all annoying?

Ive been to Cali. I liked it but what ruins it is the smog and the poverty.
kind of a generalisation to compare the ENTIRE country of australia to southern cali too don't you think?

fair enough to compare the northern beaches to cali or bondi to cali becasue they are similar climates/scenes.

I'm curious to see where he grew up...

I like cali too btw...