Author Topic: Are there any Paegan Witches on Board?  (Read 10197 times)

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
Re: Are there any Paegan Witches on Board?
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2007, 04:12:54 PM »
no i'm a confused man...

first i start thinking about boobies..and i go..umm yum boobies..and then i say..am i a boobies man..? ok well lets try thinking about a pair of gorgeous legs that go ALL the way up...and i go ummm yum legs..so i says to myself..am i a legs man? so i say..umm lets try thinking about her butt...a butt that looks like an upside down heart...and i go..umm yum buuutttt..sp o says..am i a butt man? ???

a beautifull face is a MUST though...

That doesnt leave much of her body out!!  Thankfully I have a beautiful face, legs, butt, boobies and most of heart

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2007, 04:15:47 PM »
she used to tell me i have a really old soul...

..now i miss Laura..  :(

Yes you can tell a new soul and you can tell an old soul quite easily I will do a little bit of reading about it and get back to you!!

Awwwwww dont miss laura  :'( Can you still get in contact with her?  Maybe you should get yourself a sweet bottle it is a spell you can do to make the person think sweet thoughts of you -- interested?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2007, 04:16:55 PM »
That doesnt leave much of her body out!!  Thankfully I have a beautiful face, legs, butt, boobies and most of heart

then i think about her lips...lips that look like rose petals..and then i says to myself..i'm getting too corney here...

but as i said before

you r perfect!  8)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2007, 04:18:16 PM »
Yes you can tell a new soul and you can tell an old soul quite easily I will do a little bit of reading about it and get back to you!!

Awwwwww dont miss laura  :'( Can you still get in contact with her?  Maybe you should get yourself a sweet bottle it is a spell you can do to make the person think sweet thoughts of you -- interested?

no...i NEVER go back to exs...

besides..i broke up with her...and she wasn't too happy about that...

last i heard..she got married..and then divourced..

i'd rather not..even though she's been asking about me at the local pub..or so the bartender says..
carpe` vaginum!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2007, 04:48:34 PM »
Mr. I know everything about nothing --- I wear bras, I wear makeup (cruelty free pammy anderson brand) I have implants so my boobies dont go anywhere.  I have muscle and I train I am not vegetarian.  I am not a hippy (define hippy).  Perhaps if we had more people that were interested in not harming the earth (as are you so called hippies) we would not be in the situation we are today.  Apart from the fact that sagging tits (as you so eloquently put it) is genetic and has nothing to do with the wear or lack of bras (imbosile) it is just the pectoral muscle that has given way.  Your post is so cruel and so one sided.  I am ashamed that I have even replied to you but feel it my duty to inform you correctly about something you know nothing of.  If you had an open mind you would read the wiccan faith before you mouthed off.  That is the problem with people that dont understand difference they mouth off through fear.  Fear that is openly displayed as is here with you is just ignorance meeting arrogance. 

Fear? Did you say fear? LOl I don't fear wannabe witches, to be sure. And what of this "if more people were interested in not harming the environment" crap? And what situation are we in? BTW I am not ignorant, I know several hippie liberal women, and all are pretty much insane. Read of the wiccan faith? Um-NO.

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2007, 05:29:05 PM »
Fear? Did you say fear? LOl I don't fear wannabe witches, to be sure. And what of this "if more people were interested in not harming the environment" crap? And what situation are we in? BTW I am not ignorant, I know several hippie liberal women, and all are pretty much insane. Read of the wiccan faith? Um-NO.

All I can say is Blessed be and may you go in peace!  Take care of yourself and your inner being

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2007, 05:30:41 PM »
then i think about her lips...lips that look like rose petals..and then i says to myself..i'm getting too corney here...

but as i said before

you r perfect!  8)

Corney is good, corney is just being yourself whether people like it or not.  I am a little corney.  Thankyou for your very kind words I will chat to you later!