Author Topic: consequenses  (Read 1717 times)

manicstezzo

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
consequenses
« on: December 31, 2006, 07:45:22 PM »
Anybody know what the consequenses really are if you get caught with a little bit of juice. I know they want to nail the people selling it, but if someone was caught with a little for their own use would they just get a slap on the wrist?

whitewidow

Re: consequenses
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 08:32:08 PM »
i think it depends on your backround- but my guess is you get charged with possesion of a controlled substance.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 08:10:40 AM »
How much is a little bit of juice? They also can determine it based on weight. More than 20 dosage units I beleive in Ohio will get you a felony if my memory serves me correctly. The bulk amount is 200 which moves it to a more serious felony. Its a little cloudy though. However take it seriously. I was caught with a 1000 count of dbols and 30 some amps of sust and they will try and bring the hammer down. I was luckily only charged with a much smaller amount. Got a felony charge for the sustanon because they based it on weight and somehow only charged me for like 15 of the dbol. I got wicked lucky. I think they only charged me for the amounts the lab ended up testing. The police dont fuck about when it comes to any controlled susbstance. Bottom line is your breaking the law. And with media these days they are taking steroids more seriously than ever, you might as well have coke in your posession. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 09:41:27 AM »
How much is a little bit of juice? They also can determine it based on weight. More than 20 dosage units I beleive in Ohio will get you a felony if my memory serves me correctly. The bulk amount is 200 which moves it to a more serious felony. Its a little cloudy though. However take it seriously. I was caught with a 1000 count of dbols and 30 some amps of sust and they will try and bring the hammer down. I was luckily only charged with a much smaller amount. Got a felony charge for the sustanon because they based it on weight and somehow only charged me for like 15 of the dbol. I got wicked lucky. I think they only charged me for the amounts the lab ended up testing. The police dont f**k about when it comes to any controlled susbstance. Bottom line is your breaking the law. And with media these days they are taking steroids more seriously than ever, you might as well have coke in your posession. 

How'd you get busted?

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 11:12:22 AM »
Customes seized my package, then notified local police who agreed to a controlled delivery.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 12:15:28 PM »
Customes seized my package, then notified local police who agreed to a controlled delivery.

and then your room mate let them in...

i remember it now...

you got screwed bro...that sucks, but that is VERY rare. well, depending on who you do business with.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 12:34:51 PM »

Sorry to hear that. What state do you live in? What country was the package coming from?

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 12:59:51 PM »
Yeah I was in Ohio. The package was coming out of thailand I beleive. I know, I know real red flag shit I messed up wasnt thinking blah blah blah. It is very rare though. I think it was a combination of the local police in my college town trying to be heros thinkign they were busting some steroid drug ring and maybe link it to some athletes or some shit, and who I was doing business ie packaging methods. I was the one to let them in, they said it was maintenance and I had made a recent maintenance request. It was lame.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 01:35:25 PM »
I was the one to let them in, they said it was maintenance and I had made a recent maintenance request. It was lame.

How did that work out? Did they drop off a package for you being "helpful"?

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2007, 01:45:33 PM »
No, what i meant was the police posed as maintenance after i received my package from the postmaster. I closed the door and soon after "maintenance"(police)  knocked on the door. I thought it was legit, opened the door and they pulled guns and I was arrested.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 01:46:29 PM »
No, what i meant was the police posed as maintenance after i received my package from the postmaster. I closed the door and soon after "maintenance"(police)  knocked on the door. I thought it was legit, opened the door and they pulled guns and I was arrested.

I see. Sorry to hear about that. I hope all goes well.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2007, 01:53:37 PM »
Yeah im actually going through sort of a long diversion program layed out by a psychiatrist and the courts. Ill have my record cleaned and everything expunged given i complete it succesfully. Gave it the old, it wasnt my fault I use drugs and alcohol, I need treatment approach and It works well where for the court system I was in.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2007, 02:33:38 PM »
this goes back to my personal theory, never, ever, ever, ever buy steroids over the internet or have someone send you stuff in the mail, always buy them in person, do it this way and 99.9999999999999999 percent chance you'll never have any problems.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2007, 03:26:37 PM »
Thats a good theory, I wish I would have developed that before I decided to get it through the mail.  :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2007, 04:01:43 PM »
Thats a good theory, I wish I would have developed that before I decided to get it through the mail.  :-\
i always made it a priority to buy my stuff from reputable sources, mainly competitive powerlifters who i trusted, i never had a bad experience.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 05:54:20 PM »

Mails o-k but you just need to be very careful. It can be very risky (as you saw).

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2007, 08:04:53 PM »
Maybe mail, but customs is a diff story. I also think it depends on the police dept where you live. I would say its safe to assume most wont be going after small amounts. However I had the 1000 count dbol pack which didnt help and was what flagged the package. To authority 1000 of anything 5mg pills or not seems huge. They dont know that your taking 50 mg a day in some cases.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2007, 08:17:47 PM »
Yeah customs is odd- every once in awhile a pack will get seized even if the packaging is outstanding it can happen. if your in this game and have lots of stuff constantly coming in wich most of you dont but talk to people who do this everyday and they will probably tell you that they have had a seizure at one point or another. thats definately an odd controlled delivery as I know many others who have had much more seized and all they got was a letter from US Customs and border patrol.