Author Topic: FUCK I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT... Bronco's cornerback Darrent Williams killed  (Read 4881 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
DENVER -- Denver Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams was shot and killed early Monday morning in downtown Denver 7News reported exclusively on its 5 a.m. newscast.

Denver Broncos spokesman Jim Saccomano said that police confirmed the fatal shooting involving Williams and said there was "incredible shock and sadness at a senseless tragedy."

Williams, 24, was riding in a limousine near 11th Avenue and Speer Boulevard just after 2 a.m. , when the shooting occurred. The shots came from another vehicle and two other people in the limo were also hit. Their conditions were not known.

Denver police spokesman Sonny Jackson said the two people were rushed to Denver Health Medical Center. He said the person who was most seriously wounded was pronounced dead at the shooting scene.

It was not immediately known what prompted the shooting.

A white stretch limo ran off the road near the intersection and had police tape around it shortly after the shooting. 7News anchor Mitch Jelniker, reporting from the shooting scene, said bullet holes could plainly be seen in several of the limo doors.

Jelniker said the intersection would be closed "for quite some time" which police investigate the shooting.

Williams played against the San Francisco 49ers on New Year's Eve. The Broncos lost 26-23 in overtime and were eliminated from the playoffs.

Click here to read the Denver Broncos bio on Williams. Darrent Williams also had his own Web site.

Please refresh this page for updates and watch 7News at 6 am for live reports.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/sports/10644645/detail.html?rss=den&psp=news

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
>:( GOOD MOVIE  >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Holy crap!  That is terrible

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Holy crap!  That is terrible
I know, I'm really pissed this morning... We lose yesterday and today I find out some asshole does this...  >:(  Probably some wannabe gang bullshit... I'm sick of gangs... sick sick sick... there needs to be a reckoning...

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
hahahaha double owned
$

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
like David Caruso said in Mad Dog and Glory, "another dead mutt in mutt land, 5 o clock, time to go home"

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Fuckin' ay.

Here I am, trying to convince the wife that we need to move to Denver and they get slammed by 2 storms in the past 2 weeks and then this bullshit happens in their 'clean, beautiful downtown' that I've been talking about.

And this, just days before we're scheduled to travel out there.  *sigh*

R.I.P., bro.  :'(

"Nothing good happens between 2am and 5am..."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Possibilities...

1) Random shooting

2) Traffic or other incident that evening

3) Gang BS?  He was going to speak to youths in his hometown of Ft Worth, TX about the dangers of gang violence.  Seems most people don't touch that topic unless they know a thing or two

4) NFL-related?  They were shoo-ins for the playoffs then blew it against a terrible 49ers team.  Maybe someone lost their house on a bet. Not likely though.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Goddamn shame.....  :-[

I know pro athletes need to have lives once their uniforms come off but some of these guys really need to think about who they choose to associate themselves with in the public eye.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!

What about the skank you just met at the neighborhood bar taking you home and sucking you off? That's not good? Tre, maybe you need professional help? ;)

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
Re: f**k I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT... Bronco's cornerback Darrent Williams killed
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 10:46:25 AM »
that sucks I wonder wat happened

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 10:52:10 AM »

This is true.  Tragic way to go.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2007, 10:54:05 AM »
  Denver is a bad place anyway..at least that's what I have been told. Gangs and such.Could be wrong but went to Fort Collins for some training for work and the instructor warned us not to go into Denver because if we were not familiar with it we could get into trouble easily...But we are white boys. ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2007, 11:02:23 AM »
DAMN!

Unreal.  >:(
HAHA, RON.....

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 11:57:46 AM »
  Denver is a bad place anyway..at least that's what I have been told. Gangs and such.Could be wrong but went to Fort Collins for some training for work and the instructor warned us not to go into Denver because if we were not familiar with it we could get into trouble easily...But we are white boys. ;D

seriously? I always thought black people were afraid of the cold hence there would be no blacks in Denver
$

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007, 01:47:59 PM »
Weird shit..

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2007, 02:29:37 PM »

Isn't a large part of Denver's downtown equipped with those little surveillance cams?  Or am I thinking of someplace else?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2007, 02:59:28 PM »
It's no london.  I don't think they have many cameras around. 

I just read Javon Walker was with them.  I don't know if he was shot or not

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2007, 03:36:06 PM »

I can accept that pro athletes should not be hanging out with the riff-raff who frequent those types of nightclubs where a large percentage of the patrons aren't just there to have a good time.

What I cannot accept, however, is pro athletes who insist on riding in vehicles that are not armor-plated and 100% bullet-proof. 

They're not in the U.S. military - they should have proper armor.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2007, 03:42:49 PM »
Tupac was spending an average of $1million a month when he died.  yet he was not in a bulletproof vehicle when he was killed.

Priorities, I guess.  They say many celebrities will quietly have modifications done to their cars- bulletproofing, incredibly fast engines, alarms, etc, for security, and they just never talk about it.  I believe Cadillac makes a 2006 model with quiet bulletproofing available spec order from the factory.

perhaps williams' loss (and possibly walker's wounds?) will increase security awareness.

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2007, 04:20:45 PM »
Tupac was spending an average of $1million a month when he died.  yet he was not in a bulletproof vehicle when he was killed.

Priorities, I guess.  They say many celebrities will quietly have modifications done to their cars- bulletproofing, incredibly fast engines, alarms, etc, for security, and they just never talk about it.  I believe Cadillac makes a 2006 model with quiet bulletproofing available spec order from the factory.

perhaps williams' loss (and possibly walker's wounds?) will increase security awareness.
Where did you get this info from?  Or are you spewing typical BS?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2007, 04:31:22 PM »
Some scrub QB was on NPR saying him and some teammates were getting into it with another group at a club. NFL dudes walked away and somebody followed and lit them up
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2007, 04:43:38 PM »
Where did you get this info from?  Or are you spewing typical BS?

gee, i don't have the website handy from 1996, sorry.

google it man.  pac's mom was complaining he didn't leave her much $, and that she was dubious of suge's claims that pac went theu a mil a month spending and didn't even own the cars he was so proud of (leased or label).

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2007, 05:02:05 PM »
gee, i don't have the website handy from 1996, sorry.

google it man.  pac's mom was complaining he didn't leave her much $, and that she was dubious of suge's claims that pac went theu a mil a month spending and didn't even own the cars he was so proud of (leased or label).

He didn't even have 1.4 mil to get out on bond until Suge put up the cash and subsequently signed him to Death Row. Thats a lot of money for him to spend monthly, we all know he didn't have good credit ;D
E

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2007, 06:41:52 PM »
He didn't even have 1.4 mil to get out on bond until Suge put up the cash and subsequently signed him to Death Row. Thats a lot of money for him to spend monthly, we all know he didn't have good credit ;D

Probably sold dope or stole the money from whites.