Author Topic: Question for board member, G.  (Read 988 times)

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Question for board member, G.
« on: January 01, 2007, 05:07:50 PM »
Hey , G.   Just curious what level you have achieved physique and strength wise to be able to make a blanket statement (such as "you are no way near as developed as me or as strong as me so don't bother") on the second page of the "pro cycle thread", to people you don't know.  Please post a pix or video to confirm your statement and credibility on the board.  Thanks.  It's good to have guys that are as knowledgeable as you and acheived great development on the board.  I look forward to the pix and strength video with contest history.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Re: Question for board member, G.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 09:00:34 AM »
just bumping this for, G..

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 05:04:28 PM »
bump for G.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 05:44:29 PM »
G, i saw you were online and just wanted to bump this again so you can post a pix to legitamize your statement.  It's great to have a legit pro BB or powerlifter here.  I'm anxiously waiting your pix.  Even before I see em i'll say good job with the hard work you put in.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 05:59:15 PM »
legbreaker, what is your competitive record... best placements etc?

What was your bodyfat approximately at 320lbs?

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 06:51:07 PM »
legbreaker, what is your competitive record... best placements etc?

What was your bodyfat approximately at 320lbs?

hey Vin, Right now i don't wanna make this about me and just want G to answer the question and post his pix and video of the incredible physique and strength he spoke about on the "gift thread" from gh15 earlier.  I guess he hasn't seen this post even though 100- or so have.  I just think that when you make claims on the net you should be willing and able to back it up, that helps keeps everything on the up and up.  I'll be more than happy to discuss anything later or on pm.