Author Topic: Brutal Milos Sarcev Leg Workout!  (Read 46576 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Brutal Milos Sarcev Leg Workout!
« Reply #250 on: January 07, 2007, 05:36:16 PM »
let's stick to the subject and come to some kinda deal here with sarcasm and milos so we dont have to start all over again
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #251 on: January 07, 2007, 05:41:32 PM »
let's stick to the subject and come to some kinda deal here with sarcasm and milos so we dont have to start all over again

why dont you go workout with milos if you care so much

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #252 on: January 07, 2007, 05:47:50 PM »

why not, ill call him the next time i come to america
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #253 on: January 07, 2007, 05:54:22 PM »
why not, ill call him the next time i come to america

im sure he cant wait

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #254 on: January 07, 2007, 05:55:11 PM »

Bluto admitted today that he doesn't work out.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #255 on: January 07, 2007, 05:55:55 PM »
Bluto admitted today that he doesn't work out.
does not surprise me in the least

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #256 on: January 07, 2007, 07:09:57 PM »
are you Milos?

Nope, not Milos here.
Just someone that's tired of your shit talking here, I've been reading it far too long. Time for you to step up to the plate, after all the talk that you're doing regarding Milos. He offered a challenge after you've been running your mouth all over the place, and you have said in different threads/posts that you have accepted the challenge. Then, you always think of some scheme to back down from actually following through 100%. Either you don't to pay, so Milos offers to fly you out there, pay for your hotel and food-everything just to see your face.
Every excuse you've come up with, Milos has countered for you. Now, the only thing-aside from actually stepping out of your parents basement and getting on a plane- from you following through is the nit-picky argument of who is going to PM who the details.
You're so full of shit, you know you can't step up to the plate. You've written a check that neither your body nor mouth can cash this time. >:(

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #257 on: January 10, 2007, 10:43:33 AM »
that sounds good to me, are you still standing by your whole if i lose i have to pay everything back rule, Milos?

Is this my rule?

What exactly are we talking about here Squat (or is it Squad?)...

You are suggesting that you can easily beat me...so IF YOU DON'T....what should we do than?
Should I just PAY FOR ALL YOUR EXPENSES anyway...?
I mean - after being such a "nice and polite gentelman ::)" who has nothing better to do but start so many threads about the "brutality" of my workouts and laughing your head off looking at the weights that I am using in particular exercises...I am giving you UNIQUE opportunity to prove yourself...and to "embarrass me" (to your satisfaction...)

Let's say - if this is basketball - a fan challenges any top NBA player to one on one game - and player accepts the challenge.
He even pays for the trip, hotel, rent-a-car, food...(diapers and Flex subscription in addition as a "gift"...)...and NBA player "brutally destroys the fan" not allowing him to throw the ball a single time and slam-dunking over a fan with his eyes closed...
"Surprised fan" would than ask the NBA player - for an autograph  ::)...and thank him for the opportunity...
Nice scenario...don't you think?

You have a FREE trip and an opportunity of a lifetime - as this NBA player is ready to "shoot some hoops" with you...
But after spending some time, money and effort on this - YOU BETTER BELIEVE that WHEN YOU LOOSE - you will have to come up with YOUR PART OF THE BARGAIN...

I am not inviting you to be my guest for an all expenses paid trip...(you certainly did not deserve that). I am inviting you to give you the opportunity to test me...and challenge me.
IF YOU LOOSE (like IF is even a question...so I will just say WHEN YOU LOOSE) - I will take the money spent on all expenses (minus your gifts...If you give me enough time/notice I can purchase all the diapers /I will assume that extra small is OK...unless I hear from you otherwise/...so I can have it here to give you upon your arrival - or IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS - I can send it directly to your "basement"...Also, subscription for the magazine requires correct address - as you know...)

Besides YOUR expenses IF/WHEN you loose I would also need to get compensated for my time.
As you know time is money in the business world and I do run several businesses...
As far as my "gym time" - I can spend my time  training someone or having a consultation (something that I am doing daily...and get paid for it) or I can spend it - proving myself to "bodybuilding know-it-all or want-to be" like yourself...

I believe that investing my time to make a point IN THIS CASE is wise thing to do - as sometimes people just want to see EXAMPLES...and in life - we do learn from the examples and our experiences...so I hope many "others" would learn from "Squad" example after I teach him a lesson - which I am still willing to teach him...but he continues to find excuses NOT TO COME...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #258 on: January 10, 2007, 10:48:33 AM »
Hey milos,

I might be in your area on business in march. So because I will have free time during the day and everything will have been paid for by the company I worked for I wouldnt need you to pay for anything. But if I stopped by would you let me in your gym for a free workout ?

Jaejonna
L

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: January 10, 2007, 10:50:59 AM »
Milos- Any word on your new supplement line? When will they be available to purchase?

Thank you

Adam

Almost ready ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: January 10, 2007, 10:54:02 AM »
Hey milos,

I might be in your area on business in march. So because I will have free time during the day and everything will have been paid for by the company I worked for I wouldnt need you to pay for anything. But if I stopped by would you let me in your gym for a free workout ?

Jaejonna

Off course I will!

You can print this post - and bring to the front desk - and you'll have a free workout!
I just hope it is not going to be during Arnold Classic Weekend or Australian GP...so I hope to be there...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #261 on: January 10, 2007, 10:55:00 AM »
ok cool !! Look foward to doing this !
L

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: January 10, 2007, 03:22:11 PM »
OK... another brutal LEG workout - about to happen in Koloseum.
 3:30 PM...

We might even go up to 3 plates on squats this time around...(after completing 10 different exercises in a sequence as a giant set)
Anybody cares to join?

Stavios

« Reply #263 on: January 10, 2007, 06:50:15 PM »

We might even go up to 3 plates on squats this time around...(after completing 10 different exercises in a sequence as a giant set)
Anybody cares to join?

this summer after my show, If I can take another week of vacation at my job, you can count me in !!!  :o

I'd love to have the opportunity to train with you and see if I can finish one of your workout ( gotta be honnest, I never once came even close to puke while training  :-\)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #264 on: January 10, 2007, 06:59:54 PM »
this summer after my show, If I can take another week of vacation at my job, you can count me in !!!  :o

I'd love to have the opportunity to train with you and see if I can finish one of your workout ( gotta be honnest, I never once came even close to puke while training  :-\)

Cause you don't train hard enough.
just push some weight!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #265 on: January 10, 2007, 07:06:00 PM »

"Why don't they just call him Girl George and cut all of the confusion??"  ;D
Thread Killer

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #266 on: January 10, 2007, 07:06:33 PM »
"Why don't they just call him Girl George and cut all of the confusion??"  ;D

hahaha
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #267 on: January 10, 2007, 08:14:28 PM »

I would bury you in the gym, you are a girly man alexxx !  ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #268 on: January 10, 2007, 08:15:28 PM »
I would bury you in the gym, you are a girly man alexxx !  ;D

How dare you! You will not last one workout with me little man!
just push some weight!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #269 on: January 10, 2007, 08:19:06 PM »

Anybody cares to join?
sure Milos, but didn't you train chest with Hide today? :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: January 10, 2007, 08:28:23 PM »
sure Milos, but didn't you train chest with Hide today? :)

Yep...change of plans...We are doing legs tomorrow at 11 AM...My business partner Rick couldn't train with us today - and he is the part of the team - and one of the few that can handle this kind of leg workout...
So - tomorrow at 11 AM - anyone wants to join us - FEEL FREE...

11 AM at Koloseum Gym Fullerton
1101 South Placentia Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
714/680-8881

And do not eat after 9AM...if you are planning to train with us...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #271 on: January 10, 2007, 08:31:56 PM »
can't train with you, gotta work but I will swing by Friday. Will there be anything left of those guys? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: January 10, 2007, 08:32:52 PM »
Yep...change of plans...We are doing legs tomorrow at 11 AM...My business partner Rick couldn't train with us today - and he is the part of the team - and one of the few that can handle this kind of leg workout...
So - tomorrow at 11 AM - anyone wants to join us - FEEL FREE...

11 AM at Koloseum Gym Fullerton
1101 South Placentia Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
714/680-8881

And do not eat after 9AM...if you are planning to train with us...

Not only will I show up and do your leg workout, I'll eat a kebab as I do it  ;D
Thread Killer

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: January 10, 2007, 08:35:23 PM »
Not only will I show up and do your leg workout, I'll eat a kebab as I do it  ;D

Just don't be late...and make sure you put some BBQ sauce on it...and a pickle...well - extra cheese might be a good idea too...

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: January 10, 2007, 08:39:23 PM »
Just don't be late...and make sure you put some BBQ sauce on it...and a pickle...well - extra cheese might be a good idea too...

Okay, do you want anything while I'm up, or have you got a weak stomach?
Thread Killer