Author Topic: President of Iran has lost his mind  (Read 4941 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
President of Iran has lost his mind
« on: January 02, 2007, 01:50:04 PM »
The president of Iran yesterday declared to his people that new evidence shows that Hitler was really a jew himself and schemed with the Soviet Union and the Western Allies to create the perfect opportunity to set up a jewish state in Israel.

This guy is a nut.  Very very scary that he will have his hands on nukes soon unless something changes.
Valhalla awaits.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: President of Iran has lost his mind
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 01:50:51 PM »
haha if thats true he is completely insane.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 01:57:35 PM »
Iran: Hitler was a Jew
Advisor to President Ahmadinejad claims Nazi leader was Jew who conspired with USSR and Britain to establish Jewish state

Dudi Goldman Published:  01.02.07, 09:50 

Just when you thought the Iranian leadership could stoop no further: A top advisor to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claimed in an interview with Iranian website Baztab that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler's parents were both Jewish and that Hitler himself was one of the founders of the State of Israel.

In the interview, translated by MEMRI (Middle East Media Research Institute) Mohammad-Ali Ramin, a chief aide to Ahmadinejad, told Baztab that Hitler's paternal grandmother was a Jewish prostitute and his father even kept his Jewish name until finally changing it to Hitler when he was 40.

Ramin also claimed that the reason Hitler developed such an aversion to Judaism was because his Jewish mother was a promiscuous woman. Hitler therefore, says Ramin, tried to escape his religion.

Ramin cites a 1974 book by Hennecke Kardel titled 'Adolf Hitler: Founder of Israel', which alleges that Hitler strived to create a Jewish state as a result of being influenced by his Jewish relatives and his cooperation with Britain – which also wanted to drive the Jews out of Europe.

Ramin claims in the interview that Hitler both identified with his Judaism and was disgusted by it. It is these ambivalent feelings, said Ramin, that formed the basis for his treatment of Jews.

According to Ramin on the one hand Hitler's relatives and the friends who brought him to power, as well as his mistresses and personal physician, were all Jewish.

On the other hand he welcomed the expulsion of ambitious and influential Jews from Europe to the British Mandate of Palestine.

Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 01:58:27 PM »
ACTUAL HISTORY ON THE SUBJECT:

Nazis ‘shipped arms to Palestinians’

British National Archives unveil presence of Nazi S.S. agents in Mandatory Palestine, working closely with Palestinian leaders

Yaakov Lappin Published:  05.07.06, 16:41 

Historical documents in Britain’s National Archives in London show that Nazi Germany attempted to ship arms to Palestinian forces in the 1930s.

A British Foreign Office report from 1939 reports of “news of a consignment of arms from Germany, sent via Turkey and addressed to Ibn Saud (king of Saudi Arabia), but really intended for the Palestine insurgents.” Britain’s chief military officer in Mandatory Palestine also noted reports “regarding import of German arms at intervals for some years now.”

British documents from the same period, and German records photographed by an American spy and sent to the British government, said that a number of Nazi agents were sent to Mandatory Palestine, in order to forge alliances with Palestinian leaders, and urge them to reject a partition of the land between the Jewish and Arab populations.

One Nazi agent, Adam Vollhardt, arrived in Palestine in July 1938, and was reported to have gained strong influence with Arab leaders, meeting with Palestinian leaders throughout 1938. Vollhardt held several meetings with leading Arab politicians and told them “that the Palestine question would be settled to the satisfaction of the Arabs within a few weeks,” adding that “it would be fatal to their (Palestinians’) cause if at this juncture they showed any signs of weakness or exhaustion.”

“Germany was interested in the settlement of the (Palestine) question on the basis of the Arabs obtaining their full demands,” Vollhardt was reported to say to Palestinian leaders, according to a report by the British War Office. Vollhardt also assured Arab leaders that “the Germans could continue to support the Palestinian Arab cause by means of propaganda.”

German documents photographed and sent to Whitehall by an American spy revealed that in 1937, German officials had calculated that “Palestine under Arab rule would… become one of the few countries where we could count on a strong sympathy for the new Germany.”

‘Arabs admire our Fuhrer’

“The Palestinian Arabs show on all levels a great sympathy for the new Germany and its Fuhrer, a sympathy whose value is particularly 
high as it is based on a purely ideological foundation,” a Nazi official in Palestine wrote in a letter to Berlin in 1937. He added: “Most important for the sympathies which Arabs now feel towards Germany is their admiration for our Fuhrer, especially during the unrests, I often had an opportunity to see how far these sympathies extend. When faced with a dangerous behaviour of an Arab mass, when one said that one was German, this was already generally a free pass.”

A second Nazi agent, Dr. Franz Reichart, was reported to be actively working with Palestinian Arabs by the British Criminal Investigation Division “to help coordinate Arab and German propaganda.” Reichart was also head of the German Telegraphic Agency in Jerusalem.

German records show that the Nazis viewed the establishment of a Jewish state with great concern. A 1937 report from German General Consulate in Palestine said: “The formation of a Jewish state… is not in Germany’s interest because a (Jewish) Palestinian state would create additional national power bases for international Jewry such as for example the Vatican State for political Catholicism or Moscow for the Communists. Therefore, there is a German interest in strengthening the Arabs as a counter weight against such possible power growth of the Jews.”

Jewish refugees abandoned

The records also show that the news of increased Nazi-Arab cooperation panicked the British government, and caused it to cancel a plan in 1938 to bring to Palestine 20,000 German Jewish refugees, half of them children, facing danger from the Nazis.

Documents show that after deciding that the move would upset Arab opinion, Britain decided to abandon the Jewish refugees to their fate.

“His Majesty’s Government asked His Majesty’s Representatives in Cairo, Baghdad and Jeddah whether so far as they could judge, feelings in Egypt, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia against the admission of, say 5,000 Jewish children for adoption… would be so strong as to lead to a refusal to send representatives to the London discussions. All three replies were strongly against the proposal, which was not proceeded with,” a Foreign Office report said.

“If war were to break out, no trouble that the Jews could occasion us, in Palestine or elsewhere, could weigh for a moment against the importance of winning Muslim opinion to our side,” Britain’s Minister for Coordination of Defence, Lord Chatfield, told the British cabinet in 1939, shortly before Britain reversed its decision to partition its mandate, promising instead all of the land to the Palestinian Arabs.

Valhalla awaits.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 02:09:47 PM »
The president of Iran yesterday declared to his people that new evidence shows that Hitler was really a jew himself and schemed with the Soviet Union and the Western Allies to create the perfect opportunity to set up a jewish state in Israel.

This guy is a nut.  Very very scary that he will have his hands on nukes soon unless something changes.

Toxic believes this too.
As do many other posters.

23 million Soviets died. Stalin wasn't negotiating with Hitler after Germany attacked. Also note that the Jews in the soviet union didn't emigrate to Israel until after the collapse of communism.
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 02:10:45 PM »
Toxic believes this too.

quote me where i said that?

i know i insulted ya joobie ass but phuleeze stick to the truth k  :)
carpe` vaginum!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 02:12:41 PM »

the rumor of Hitler having Jewish blood has been going around for sixty years, it's nothing new.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 02:14:24 PM »
the rumor of Hitler having Jewish blood has been going around for sixty years, it's nothing new.

i pissed it off with the israili vid thread...   ;D
carpe` vaginum!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 02:15:21 PM »

Re: Israel : the side of the story we rarely hear..
« Reply #26 on: Today at 12:50:11 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/zionist%20crimes%20history.htm

enjoy!

Maybe you didn't read the site. But the site says the same thing.

By the way I am not Jewish.
I also don't understand why it would be an insult.
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2007, 02:17:23 PM »

Maybe you didn't read the site. But the site says the same thing.

By the way I am not Jewish.
I also don't understand why it would be an insult.

hey ya asked for a source..

i thought u were incapable of googling..so i did it for ya

am i gonna read all that...nope..

you have a high opinion of yourself..

very very few people on here that i actually take the time 2 read...you dont make that cut..

kapees?
carpe` vaginum!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 02:18:07 PM »
i pissed it off with the israili vid thread...   ;D
yeah, i don't think Hitler actually did have Jewish blood but the tactic of spreading rumors about Jewish blood in some high ranking Reich officials was used to keep control of people, SS Obergruppenfuehrer Reinhard Heydrich is the best known example, Himmler used this tactic to control him.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2007, 02:25:30 PM »
hey ya asked for a source..

i thought u were incapable of googling..so i did it for ya

am i gonna read all that...nope..

you have a high opinion of yourself..

very very few people on here that i actually take the time 2 read...you dont make that cut..

kapees?

I don't care if you read what I post, but you know I am right.

Notice how you deflect the fact that I proved that you believe this. Which is what you asked.

Racism isn't tolerated on this board and I will correct your misleading facts because you chose to be ignorant, read my response or not I don't care, but I have an equal right to correct your hate.
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2007, 02:31:31 PM »
I don't care if you read what I post, but you know I am right.
Notice how you deflect the fact that I proved that you believe this. Which is what you asked.

Racism isn't tolerated on this board and I will correct your misleading facts because you chose to be ignorant, read my response or not I don't care, but I have an equal right to correct your hate.
calm down man, it ain't that serious.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2007, 02:32:51 PM »

Racism isn't tolerated on this board

lol...now where ws i racist..man o man did i hit some kinda nerve!  ;D
r you grinding your teeth as ya type this? ;D
carpe` vaginum!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2007, 03:24:42 PM »

lol...now where ws i racist..man o man did i hit some kinda nerve!  ;D
r you grinding your teeth as ya type this? ;D

No I just got sick of reading your crap.

I liked some of your opinions in the past, but anti-Zion and anti-Jew thing is stupid.
You are obviously a smart guy, but you are coming of as ignorant.
Z

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 03:24:53 PM »
Cav,

The president of iran actually has pretty limited powers.  they have a system of checks and balances in place which completely pwn our own, ironically.

he may have lost his mind, but HE does not have the ability to wage war on Israel or the US.  Why do you think he's done nothing but talk?  His legis/judicial and ministries wont let him.

So stop pissing your pants with fear every time he's on tv.  He's the Osama of 2007.  Dreamweaving loudmouth patsy with artistic prose of destruction but little legal or logistical means of carrying it out.

lol

But it's a wacked out system of checks and balances that few understand even the ones invovled.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2007, 03:35:46 PM »
No I just got sick of reading your crap.

I liked some of your opinions in the past, but anti-Zion and anti-Jew thing is stupid.
You are obviously a smart guy, but you are coming of as ignorant.

its kinda fun when ya get your pannies in a bunch!

did ya actually see the vids though?

andya see anti islam stuff on this board all the time

why soo adamant and protective when someone does a little jew bashing?
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2007, 03:40:45 PM »
I thought that was true though? Also Hitler's bloodline had mental problems, and his aunt was crazy and in a psychiatric ward?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2007, 05:49:39 PM »
It's been beat to DEATH. Hitler was not jewish, nor did he have any jewish blood in him.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2007, 10:38:05 PM »
I thought that was true though? Also Hitler's bloodline had mental problems, and his aunt was crazy and in a psychiatric ward?

Hitler was a drug addict and belonged in a psychiatric ward...

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2007, 07:07:56 AM »
what were his drug choices?

whip-its and poppers.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2007, 08:44:33 AM »
There is a jist of truth to this.  More he was manipulated, than plotted.  There was a strong Zionist influence in accelerating the failure of assimilation.  This I know as 100% fact.  He also could have been part Jewish.  I have reviewed arguments that he was and that he wasn't.  The history channel also delved into this issue.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2007, 02:35:51 PM »
whip-its and poppers.

lmao.

Yeah I knew he had a doctor that gave him uppers and downers he used alot of methamphetamine tablets, and then his doctor would administer shots later on. But never heard about the poppers, haha. 

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2007, 08:09:50 PM »
He was a meth freak...Anything speedy...

You can tell that Bush plays around with some speed just on his facial expressions...Sometimes you can see him move his jaw side to side...I counted 17 times in one speech...Sure sign of speed usage...

Im sure almost all of the presidents were taking some sort of pills...anti-anxiety and speed ect.....These guys sleep just a few hours a night...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2007, 08:29:18 PM »
Bush sleeps very well, he admitted in a recent interview.  he also slept thru saddam's execution.  I think there have been a few major events where he was just told in the AM.

Haha..No president sleeps well---that is one of the reasons they look like they have aged 20 years in a 4 year term...