Author Topic: List of recent dog attacks. ( So called safe breeds mame and kill people)  (Read 2566 times)

body88

Here is a list of hundreds of fatal or serious dog attacks by breeds a lot of posters on here are calling harmless. Attacks on children and women. Men and teenagers. You name it, it is there. This is a small part of my research. I have many more of the same type of stories. Most pitbull attacks you hear about involve abused / neglected dogs. People leaving unsocialized dogs alone with children, etc. Many of these stories in this link involve family animals with no history of aggresion.

Funny how none of these stories seem to make the news.

http://www.understand-a-bull.com/BSL/OtherBreedBites/AllDogsBite.htm

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Interesting.  It does seem like attacks by other breeds do not get the same media attention. 

Is part of this extra media attention related to the percentage of Pit Bulls who attack people?  (I have no idea.) 

body88

Interesting.  It does seem like attacks by other breeds do not get the same media attention. 

Is part of this extra media attention related to the percentage of Pit Bulls who attack people?  (I have no idea.) 

No, bully type breeds make up about 50 percent of attacks on people per year. Bully type is a very broad statement. A American bulldog ( which is a type of mastiff ) is considered a bully breed. My puppy is a American bull. Same thing goes for boxers and English bulldogs. Both are considered "bully type" breeds. Bull terriers ( spud McKenzie), Staffordshire terriers, Pitbulls, Dogos, various mastiffs are all clumped into this group also. As you can see most the people who scream about this 50 percent of attacks stat fail to realize a good chunk come from the many other bully type breeds. Btw, pitbull mix's are considered in this group also. So a half pit half lab would be a bully breed

Pitbulls are the shocking story that draws news. Pitbulls have also been adopted by the scum of this country. Scum and crime go hand in hand. While I can understand some regulation being needed. You cannot blame a breed of dog for what people decide to do with it. The root of the problem is not the dog. It is the people who own the dog. What do you think would happen if you gave a irresponsible crack dealer a 200 lb st bernard? What will happen when the pit fade passes? Like i said before. People love a quick fix. Instead of going after the people turning these animals in weapons. Going after the people abusing, fighting, neglecting them. They go after the breed. Forget how these people adopt dogs they cannot handle and turn them into weapons. Solve the problem by banning the breed. In the short term problems go away. But since you left the root, it can only grow back. Be prepared for a Presa Canario problem in the next 10 years. That is THE new dog to have. Looks like a pit. Only about 120 lbs. They are slowley being brought over now. Responsible breeders have them at the moment. But you wait. Just wait until the scum gets familiar with these guys. It is a shame.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

No, bully type breeds make up about 50 percent of attacks on people per year. Bully type is a very broad statement. A American bulldog ( which is a type of mastiff ) is considered a bully breed. My puppy is a American bull. Same thing goes for boxers and English bulldogs. Both are considered "bully type" breeds. Bull terriers ( spud McKenzie), Staffordshire terriers, Pitbulls, Dogos, various mastiffs are all clumped into this group also. As you can see most the people who scream about this 50 percent of attacks stat fail to realize a good chunk come from the many other bully type breeds. Btw, pitbull mix's are considered in this group also. So a half pit half lab would be a bully breed ::)

Pitbulls are the shocking story that draws news. Pitbulls have also been adopted by the scum of this country. Scum and crime go hand in hand. While I can understand some regulation being needed. You cannot blame a breed of dog for what people decide to do with it. The root of the problem is not the dog. It is the people who own the dog. What do you think would happen if you gave a irresponsible crack dealer a 200 lb st bernard? What will happen when the pit fade passes? Like i said before. People love a quick fix. Instead of going after the people turning these animals in weapons. Going after the people abusing, fighting, neglecting them. They go after the breed. Forget how these people adopt dogs they cannot handle and turn them into weapons. Solve the problem by banning the breed. In the short term problems go away. But since you left the root, it can only grow back. Be prepared for a Presa Canario problem in the next 10 years. That is THE new dog to have. Looks like a pit. Only about 140 lbs. They are slowley being brought over now. Responsible breeders have them at the moment. But you wait. Just wait until the scum gets familiar with these guys. It is a shame.

Thanks.  I can understand how the fact that half of all dog attacks are committed by "bully type breeds" can be misconstrued into those attacks being committed by pit bulls.  I'm sure the media doesn't help any. 

body88

Thanks.  I can understand how the fact that half of all dog attacks are committed by "bully type breeds" can be misconstrued into those attacks being committed by pit bulls.  I'm sure the media doesn't help any. 

No problem.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio

Has anyone not learned yet the media is drive by.... (meaning they dont take time to researrch the cold stone facts, or get the full story.... they just report on what they got by driving by)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
88 your 100% right about the Canary dog being the next "issue" dog. I was looking on my local petfinder and 2 already turned up in shelters. Just wait until some Gangstas get a hold of them!
X

body88

88 your 100% right about the Canary dog being the next "issue" dog. I was looking on my local petfinder and 2 already turned up in shelters. Just wait until some Gangstas get a hold of them!

It sucks really. The Presa Canario would be bad bad news in the hands of the wrong person. As is a breed like a Rottweiler. The apbt tends to be animal aggressive if not properly socialized. But, pb's are very loyal and tolerating of humans. Yes they can be bred or trained into aggression towards humans. Which due to there game and strength makes them bad news in the hands of the wrong person also. But, so isn't a gun. Pitbulls by nature tend to be less aggressive towards humans then a lot of breeds(if raised correctly of course). Canary dogs are extremely protective and guard dogs by nature. They are extremely protective of there "family". They are very gentle with children, but if you where to ever threaten a child or person the canary dog considered part of his "pack" you would be in deep shit. This is why people who are looking to protect drug houses and commit crimes should never own these guys.

They are meant to be out on a farm where they can work. Either that or owned by a responsible dog owner who knows what they are doing. They are not a dangerous dog if owned by a responsible person with a lot of room and time to socialize and bring the pup up correctly. Same goes for Rotties, German Shepard's, mastiffs etc etc.... But, you know once the gangsters/lowlifes get ahold of these guys what they will do with them :-\

Video

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Here is a list of hundreds of fatal or serious dog attacks by breeds a lot of posters on here are calling harmless. Attacks on children and women. Men and teenagers. You name it, it is there. This is a small part of my research. I have many more of the same type of stories. Most pitbull attacks you hear about involve abused / neglected dogs. People leaving unsocialized dogs alone with children, etc. Many of these stories in this link involve family animals with no history of aggresion.

Funny how none of these stories seem to make the news.

http://www.understand-a-bull.com/BSL/OtherBreedBites/AllDogsBite.htm
Dogs are only as dangerous as the owners train them to be. I know people who have been attacked by little chewawa's. Last year in on the news here in Toronto, an owner was seen kicking his pitbull in the head because it wouldn't growl at a person walking by. Now that is sick. No I do not believe that dogs are dangerous. Only the a-holes that own them that train them to be dangerous.

PB

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Didn't see too many Golden Retriever's on that list.

Question for body88: Did that list include all attacks, meaning did it include the attacks of the pitbulls and other kinds of bullterriers as well?

If not, it doesn't give a true picture of which dogs bites the most.

My opinion still stands, only breeds like Golden Retriever and such should be allowed. No need for other breeds, really.

Police and narcotics, or fire departments could have use for different breeds, but all in all, get rid of the most aggressive ones, the bastards.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Slin1

• Getbig IV
Re: List of recent dog attacks. ( So called safe breeds mame and kill people)
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 07:01:13 AM »
Yea ban all dogs except golden retrievers  ::)

Ban all people with black hear to they usually more violent than blond hear
Money drugs and bitches

body88

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2007, 07:03:23 AM »
Didn't see too many Golden Retriever's on that list.

Question for body88: Did that list include all attacks, meaning did it include the attacks of the pitbulls and other kinds of bullterriers as well?

If not, it doesn't give a true picture of which dogs bites the most.

My opinion still stands, only breeds like Golden Retriever and such should be allowed. No need for other breeds, really.

Police and narcotics, or fire departments could have use for different breeds, but all in all, get rid of the most aggressive ones, the bastards.

-Hedge

There are golden retrievers on that list. As well as a ton of labs. That is not every bite recorded. Those are a small sample of the total number. That list was not meant to include "bully" type breeds. That is the other 50 percent of fatal and serious attacks you never hear off. My point was to show there are just as many deaths/serious attacks from so called "safe breeds. that get zero news attention. 55 percent of bites come from bully type breeds.That also includes mix's. The rest come from other breeds. Bully type involves a ton of breeds. Cocker Spaniels are more apt to bite you then pitbulls btw. As for being "fair"? Why does the media leave out all the statistics  of other fatel dog attacks when reporting a pitbull mauling. Claiming something is not fair is ludacris with the way pitbulls are covered.

Again there are many different animals considered when they say pitbull "type" dogs. A pitbull , staffy and bull terrier are considered terriers. American bulldogs , dogos, and all forms of mastiffs are classified as mastiffs but are still bully type breeds. Same goes for Boxers English bulldogs and some other rare bully type breeds.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2007, 03:34:59 PM »
im so fucking sick of dogs and their careless inconsiderate cockwrangling owners. mow them all down with a machine gun

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2007, 03:59:00 PM »
im so fucking sick of dogs and their careless inconsiderate cockwrangling owners. mow them all down with a machine gun

amen!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2007, 04:38:37 AM »
If all dogs bite, all dogs must die. Thanks for clearing this up.
Z

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 07:23:06 AM »
According to the logic used in this thread, we should ban all motorcycles because they have a higher accident rate than cars.

And all black people should be banned, because they have a higher crime rate than whites.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!