Author Topic: gas prices didnt shoot up after the election  (Read 5540 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: gas prices didnt shoot up after the election
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 11:03:07 PM »
Anyone who invested would have benefited, me, you, repub, dems. BTW, the Dems are liers, to get in they told the people and congress that it would be a bi-partisan effort, haven't heard that since the elections!!

Did the republican house/senate make it a bipartisan effort?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2007, 11:08:02 PM »
Did the republican house/senate make it a bipartisan effort?

I'd have to say yes.......but the Dems shot down damn near every plan or measure that was brought to them....I've said this before, they cock blocked Bush and the administration on just about everything (figuratively speaking)!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2007, 11:25:55 PM »
I'd have to say yes.......but the Dems shot down damn near every plan or measure that was brought to them....I've said this before, they cock blocked Bush and the administration on just about everything (figuratively speaking)!

Wow.  Do you feel the system of checks and balances has been working as it should, for the last 6 years?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2007, 11:31:58 PM »
china, whose economy is currently 18% of US total GDP, 5-6 times the population of the US, 3% of our per capita GDP, with the top 10% holding over 40% of the nations wealth, dependant on a healthy US economy to fuel growth, housing the worst pollution on the face of this planet and getting worse, extremely fragile banking system on the verge of collapse, CCP almost guaranteed to collapse, fastest aging population in the world..,.,basically, we're nowhere near the point the be able to make such bold predictions for china.

Billionaire boom in China as stock market soars

Company executives in China were the big winners of last year's soaring stock market, with the top 50 executives worth nearly 40 billion yuan (5.1 billion dollars), according to state media.
None of the top 50 was worth less than 200 million yuan and half of the top 50 saw their stock portfolios break the 500 million yuan mark, the official Xinhua news agency reported.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/01/02/070103034417.nof2b7bo.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007, 06:35:52 AM »
Yes they did, they took and immediate average price jump in areas and have not come back down.  Had the republicans won the election.... you can imagine... Looks like you don't want to live in a Dem Stronghold:

http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx