Author Topic: {CHERI-LANE}..6 WEEKS OUT  (Read 16105 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: {CHERI-LANE}..6 WEEKS OUT
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2007, 11:32:31 AM »
 I thought the same but it doesnt come in a bottle like that.

I might say Lasix but my bet is on Vic's.

Cheri...for your posing suits go with a RED or burgandy type color with lots of Bling.

Use DREAM Tan or Jan Tana. ProTan sucks.

ephedrine at 25mg, caffiene at 100-200mg and baby aspirin 4x's a week before morning cardio. Cardio should be at 40-45 minutes striving to burn 100-120 calories every 10 minutes.

Post weight training, Cheri...15-20 minutes on the STEPMILL. Don't punk out. STEPMILL like a mofo! The difference between girls that place vs girls that dont place are the back of their legs and butt and how it ties in.

I'd rotate the carbs like this...

low day(30-50g), low day, low day, moderate day(70-80g), low day, low day, High day(100g)

Low days have lots of quality fats, moderate day have moderate fats and high day have low-moderate fats.

Your protein should be "white' (no pun intended). Tilapia, chicken, tuna etc...

red meat to fill out day before the show.

veggies like a mofo! Your only protein powder should be once daily...at the most twice. isopure. Whey ISOlate. NO musclemilk!

I work with lots of figure girls so I know a little something something about it.
?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007, 11:32:50 AM »
 :D

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 11:33:13 AM »
bad boob job.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2007, 11:34:50 AM »
I thought the same but it doesnt come in a bottle like that.

I might say Lasix but my bet is on Vic's.

Cheri...for your posing suits go with a RED or burgandy type color with lots of Bling.

Use DREAM Tan or Jan Tana. ProTan sucks.

ephedrine at 25mg, caffiene at 100-200mg and baby aspirin 4x's a week before morning cardio. Cardio should be at 40-45 minutes striving to burn 100-120 calories every 10 minutes.

Post weight training, Cheri...15-20 minutes on the STEPMILL. Don't punk out. STEPMILL like a mofo! The difference between girls that place vs girls that dont place are the back of their legs and butt and how it ties in.

I'd rotate the carbs like this...

low day(30-50g), low day, low day, moderate day(70-80g), low day, low day, High day(100g)

Low days have lots of quality fats, moderate day have moderate fats and high day have low-moderate fats.

Your protein should be "white' (no pun intended). Tilapia, chicken, tuna etc...

red meat to fill out day before the show.

veggies like a mofo! Your only protein powder should be once daily...at the most twice. isopure. Whey ISOlate. NO musclemilk!

I work with lots of figure girls so I know a little something something about it.

block .............u kno your shit!!

any help u can give Laura is greatly appreciated

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007, 11:35:57 AM »
bad boob job.

??

Ultram...   btw...............

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2007, 11:38:42 AM »

I'm afraid that masturbating to their web sites doesn't count.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2007, 11:40:23 AM »
 Ultram is a painkiller...not as strong as vic but stronger than ibuprofren.

Thanks, Arvilla.

Cheri knows she can PM me anytime with questions or ideas etc...she can pick my brain which is a good brain when it comes to getting figure girls ready. In the Chicagoland area...I work with a few girls and may be working with a few more for the 07 season. I made a little reputable name for myself in those circles.

PLUS...if something stumps me I can call BEAST and get her input.

?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2007, 11:41:05 AM »
I'm afraid that masturbating to their web sites doesn't count.
That's just SOME of them I do that to and they know about it because I e-mail them right afterwards and thank them.
?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2007, 11:44:46 AM »
That's just SOME of them I do that to and they know about it because I e-mail them right afterwards and thank them.

You can contact her at nicolebass.com after you clean yourself up.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2007, 11:47:00 AM »

Dude...that's who I ALWAYS 'handle' myself to...please!

If not him...or eh...HER it's www.lynnsuave.com  Hahahahahaha!
?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2007, 11:49:04 AM »
 ;)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2007, 11:56:57 AM »
:D Weee

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2007, 11:58:10 AM »
Good God!  lmao

I know you own him on delts, but there's no need to laugh. He's trying his best.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2007, 11:59:04 AM »
Ultram is a painkiller...not as strong as vic but stronger than ibuprofren.

Thanks, Arvilla.

Cheri knows she can PM me anytime with questions or ideas etc...she can pick my brain which is a good brain when it comes to getting figure girls ready. In the Chicagoland area...I work with a few girls and may be working with a few more for the 07 season. I made a little reputable name for myself in those circles.

PLUS...if something stumps me I can call BEAST and get her input.

And thanks Block.  :)  You obviously do know your shit as you gave me the same dietary advice as our very good friend Larry.  I will to the stepmill, even though I hate it cuz I know my ass needs it. :)   

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2007, 12:02:44 PM »
And thanks Block.  :)  You obviously do know your shit as you gave me the same dietary advice as our very good friend Larry.  I will to the stepmill, even though I hate it cuz I know my ass needs it. :)   

Cheri - do you trim the triangle or shave completly bald when wearing those posing suits ?
K

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2007, 12:02:52 PM »
Cheri, you look really good.  Keep posting update pictures!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2007, 12:07:31 PM »
Cheri - do you trim the triangle or shave completly bald when wearing those posing suits ?

My money's on a Hitler-mustache.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2007, 12:07:52 PM »
Synthetic test.

http://www.antiaginggroup.com/index.cfm/id/183/PageName/Nandrolone%20Deconate%20(Deca%20Durabolin).html

It helped me achieve my fearsome Alexxx-caliber mass.

Nandrolone Deconate = Deca durabolin or Nor-Testosterone...

Not Synthetic test..

Hope this helps

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2007, 12:10:58 PM »

Someone tell her she can adjust the head piece of the machine. Also your camera must be on 24/7! You must have 2 or 3 rechargable batteries which you can use at any given time. Other than that she looks good.
just push some weight!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2007, 12:14:11 PM »

Nandrolone Deconate = Deca durabolin or Nor-Testosterone...

Not Synthetic test..

Hope this helps

"Nandrolone deconate is a synthetic testosterone, which transforms to produce both high levels of testosterone and more anabolic steroids."

http://www.wellnessmd.com/andropause.html

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2007, 12:14:17 PM »
My money's on a Hitler-mustache.

I think it might be a little longer as in a strip... 8)
K

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2007, 12:14:41 PM »
ooops...........wrong picture
Good God she's georgous! She looks great  :D

PB

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2007, 12:14:53 PM »
Looking really good Laura! :D

I love you Stella!  :-*

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2007, 12:17:12 PM »
 Yea...

The StepMIll will make a HUGE difference. Be honest...majority of the girls fawk their diets up, have mental breakdowns and splurge and stay in a comfort zone. You have to do everything different.

If you do what you always done...you get what you....

Exactly!

Only the true blue and the hardest of the hardcore get onthe StepMill as it is the toughest cardio piece in the Milky Way Galaxy. My advice is this...

Never use it the day AFTER Leg Day. I probably wouldnt do really any cardio AFTER leg day. If anything...right after your leg workout for about 10 minutes at level 4-6 really SQUEEZING and contracting your glutes with every step.

The other days I would, if I were you, I would begin with StepMill for a MINIMUM 15 minutes set at level 5-7. If you can do 20 minutes then great!

Then hit the Treadmill( I'm fond of the LifeFitness 9500HR) for 20-30 minutes. It will feel so easy. I would keep it at an incline level of 5.0 minimum with a speed of 3.0 to start and fluccuate to an incline up to 7-8.0 and back down to 5.0...up and down up and down for a couple minutes at a time with the speed varying at 3.0-4.2   Really think about and put your mind to your hamstrings and butt muscles. Really contract your butt and hams with every step and work that ass HARD!

Like I said...when you ladies do your second quater turn the girls who placed are judged right there...the ones with a seperation in their hams and glutes WIN! No striations...seperation.

StepMill. All the time. Be sure to have 2 servings of BCAA's and a little bit of Glutamine before every cardio session. 10 minutes before your weight workoutis OVER...I would be sure to down some BCAA's and a scoop of glutamine and even little bit of creatine because 12 minutes later it will be moving about in yourbody and by that time you will be in a NON catabolic state when you hit the StepMill post workout.

You cant afford to LOSE any muscle mass as your focus should be to GAIN a little bit more. Aminos before, during and after training and cardio. I am thinking your natural so you got to do this.

?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2007, 12:30:36 PM »

Someone tell her she can adjust the head piece of the machine. Also your camera must be on 24/7! You must have 2 or 3 rechargable batteries which you can use at any given time. Other than that she looks good.
I don't like using the head piece, which is why it is "above" my head.  I'm thinking you post enough of your own pictures Alexxx, so you have no room to talk.  Other than that....Thanks!  :D