Author Topic: Titus back in the news | Lonnie Teper on TV  (Read 4189 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Titus back in the news | Lonnie Teper on TV
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2007, 04:13:51 PM »
 ;D ;D
a

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007, 05:40:55 PM »
It was interesting how they didn't bother to give LT the chance to talk about Titus and Ryan's rec drugs - ie meth, X, nubain, etc. at the end. The former prosecutor tried to be the "expert" on steroids, insulin and GH and positioned it as a possible defense. Anyone who saw Titus before this happened knows it was the rec drugs that led to their downfall in and out of the industry.

Elevate Your Image.™

fitgirly

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 05:46:13 PM »
You got that right! Its always steroids, they never talk about the other ones or that they were swingers and led wild lives outside of bodybuilding. They'll never get it right.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2007, 06:06:45 PM »
:(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Slick Vic

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007, 08:29:08 PM »
Nothing wrong with having sex with your cousin.

Greeeeat. Now that we see your view on that issue...  :-\

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2007, 08:32:26 PM »
hey lift, what's your deal with titus?  i mean we'd all be happy to see him hang for any crimes he did, but you seem to get off on any bad news about him?
Deep Tissue Massage

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2007, 08:43:28 PM »
hey lift, what's your deal with titus?  i mean we'd all be happy to see him hang for any crimes he did, but you seem to get off on any bad news about him?
Not at all. It gave me the chills seeing the video of him. Sad to see him in the state he's in now and two years ago I was photographing him at the IRONMAN. He used to be a client and like many others had my share of run ins with him. One minute he would leave a message all happy and the next telling me he was pissed for something I posted about Kelly. Love him or Hate him I enjoyed having him part of the bodybuilding scene, the guy was a character and provided some entertainment. I'm not happy to see him or Kelly in the state they are in and more so the state of Maura James and her family.

Peace

Elevate Your Image.™

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2007, 09:05:09 PM »
Not at all. It gave me the chills seeing the video of him. Sad to see him in the state he's in now and two years ago I was photographing him at the IRONMAN. He used to be a client and like many others had my share of run ins with him. One minute he would leave a message all happy and the next telling me he was pissed for something I posted about Kelly. Love him or Hate him I enjoyed having him part of the bodybuilding scene, the guy was a character and provided some entertainment. I'm not happy to see him or Kelly in the state they are in and more so the state of Maura James and her family.

Peace

respek.
Deep Tissue Massage

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2007, 08:03:39 AM »
Nothing wrong with having sex with your cousin.

Word "incest" doesen't ring any bell's? You must live in the USA...