Author Topic: GetBig Member With the Greatest Potential to turn PRO?  (Read 7861 times)

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
Re: GetBig Member With the Greatest Potential to turn PRO?
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2007, 08:15:42 PM »
I think Matt T has the most potential if he gets serious with the drugs,He does not bullshit he posts his pitures and has a very decent stucture, if your striving to be a PRO then i think you know what you have to do to get there.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007, 08:18:38 PM »
I think Matt T has the most potential if he gets serious with the drugs,He does not bullshit he posts his pitures and has a very decent stucture, if your striving to be a PRO then i think you know what you have to do to get there.

and when he starts playin the catcher ;)

Tinsley

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 08:19:34 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continued HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2007, 08:20:46 PM »
I believe I have the best chance.  I have this year to finish out so I can compete in the INBF and I have the X frame.  Its simply a matter of nailing my conditioning and it's on.

Haha, you're the black equivalent of Adonis, Vince.  I think deep down we all know you're not serious too.
Thread Killer

Johnny Big Nutz

• Getbig II
  • AKA Johnny Tightlips ;)
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007, 08:24:39 PM »
and when he starts playin the catcher ;)

Good stuff...Point...set...ma tch.. ;D
That is all......

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2007, 08:30:21 PM »
matt t has very good chance at getting a pro card if put bodybuilding as first priority in life,,should bring up legs some,, and add about 15lb of lean muscle mass. he got a uniqe small bone ectomorphic type of built that in my opinion can go a lot farther than ken did

constant hormone use and the right training will get him pro card
fallen angel

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2007, 08:51:18 PM »
matt t has very good chance at getting a pro card if put bodybuilding as first priority in life,,should bring up legs some,, and add about 15lb of lean muscle mass. he got a uniqe small bone ectomorphic type of built that in my opinion can go a lot farther than ken did

So what you're saying is that it was 'Ken' that stole your camera, Nasser?
Thread Killer

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2007, 08:56:25 PM »
I believe I have the best chance.  I have this year to finish out so I can compete in the INBF and I have the X frame.  Its simply a matter of nailing my conditioning and it's on.
I wondered how long that would take.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2007, 10:05:11 PM »

Vince - Your avatar is hilarious.  All I see is a pair of Lenscrafters and bright red lips.
Motherboy (the band).

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2007, 10:36:01 PM »
If I actually gave a shit, I have no doubt in my mind I could turn pro but being a good pro is a different story.  I have the genetics, incredible response to gear (when i tried it).

I don't have the drive because becoming a pro does nothing for you, being a good pro is where a "little" money is and in all honesty I'd be doing it for the money and the kind of money I'm looking isn't there and doing it for the money is not the right reason.

You look at the life that Jay and Ronnie lead with all the eating in their videos for me it was an instant demotivator.  That's not the kind of life I want to live.

Oh yeah and I'm a lazy bitch so I'll just continue to settle being the perverbial "black guy with good genetics".

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2007, 10:37:25 PM »

cool thanks gh.. that's a huge compliment saying that i can go futher then ken. I wish i knew which pro bber you were! It means alot to me with all the positive feedback you are giving me espically coming from a top IFBB pro!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2007, 04:05:51 AM »
Upthedosage, he's a pro in the making!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2007, 05:29:41 AM »
Mat T is just another deluded liar. I can't believe he still claims to be natrual, ha ha ha, what a joke!

His best chance at turning pro is for gh15 to sell him some growth and teach him the secrets of how to 'pose' for old men :-\

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2007, 05:33:39 AM »
JUst a questiON? Do you guys even care about females going pro? I think I have a good chance but screw posting pics here! You guys are mean and rude!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2007, 05:34:39 AM »
JUst a questiON? Do you guys even care about females going pro? I think I have a good chance but screw posting pics here! You guys are mean and rude!

are u fbb or figure?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2007, 05:36:08 AM »

Ummm, noooo... who wants to see a bunch of dudes in bikinis?! except for schmoes maybe...

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2007, 05:39:21 AM »
If you're figure then yes, we care. And we want pics. If you're a bodybuilder then no, we don't. Female bodybuilders are disgusting monsters that should be dragged into the streets and shot. No offense, but its the truth.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2007, 05:47:41 AM »

I only care for female bodybuilders, ie natural female bodybuilders.

Such as Jodi Miller and Rhonda Dethlefs.

Hope that heps.

Good luck with whatever it is you're doing.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Alex Velickovic

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2007, 05:49:12 AM »
cool thanks gh.. that's a huge compliment saying that i can go futher then ken. I wish i knew which pro bber you were! It means alot to me with all the positive feedback you are giving me espically coming from a top IFBB pro!

You'd believe any ole shit, wouldn't you?

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2007, 08:03:02 AM »

You are joking right? Yeah, that's it Ha! Ha! "X' Frame ,I almost pissed myself ! That's some funny sh*t Vince, maybe an "I" frame, actually a lower-case "i" frame bordering on a lower-case "t" frame (& that's being generous). Now getting serious, from the pixs I've seen, Mind-spin would have have a really good shot if he would have went to the extremes needed.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2007, 09:52:16 AM »

You herd it here first ::)
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2007, 10:08:34 AM »
unless you look like this........forget about being a pro-bodybuilder

(otherwise even if you do turn pro you will have nowhere to go but down,turning pro will be the highlight of your career)
you will spend tons of money to get ready for shows and all you will have to show for it is the best seat in the house for the contest (onstage in the back................just standing there)

better off to try and be a golf pro (more money)

haha..that's a very good post mike. I was so happy for so many guys when they turned pro. After a while you never heard of those guys anymore. Poor placings, no big sponsors, it's all dissapointing. it seems to me that turning pro is only the tip of the iceberg. aint no promise land in turning pro, I guess
Get Big, or Die Trying

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2007, 10:37:26 AM »
Vince, I wish you success in your next local show but do you honestly believe you have any chance advancing to any national competiton?  Have you beat anyone yet onstage?  I don't want to insult you bro, but you gotta be realistic.  Set your goals on top 3 at a good local show and shoot for that.

"constant hormone use and the right training will get him pro card"....unfortunately, this is why many of us don't want to compete as a pro in this era even if we could get there.   I qualified as a PDI pro hoping the change in judging standards would push BBing in another direction relying on much less drugs.  Still waiting to see how that plays out.  Minimal supplements only contest time.  I know I could make it to the NPC national level but have no interest in doing what it takes to get there.  Health is too important to me.  Concentrating on getting back to MMA and coaching for now.  BBing is a lifestyle for me though, whether I compete again or not.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2007, 10:39:49 AM »
well since you brought me up, yeh i feel if i bust my ass harder in the gym and bring up my legs i could stand a chance..

Just need to juice up harder!
S

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2007, 10:48:01 AM »
Not sure about Pro, but I think Mike Cox had one of the better physiques of the people posting here.