Author Topic: Why hasn't anyone disproven the True Adonis Principles yet?  (Read 56808 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Why hasn't anyone disproven the True Adonis Principles yet?
« Reply #150 on: January 04, 2007, 10:08:17 AM »
Hey Rob, are you in business with TA?
E

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #151 on: January 04, 2007, 10:16:42 AM »
Hey Rob, are you in business bed with TA?

fixed
Here comes the money shot

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #152 on: January 04, 2007, 10:30:03 AM »
It's funny that anyone who knows how to cook can make healthy and muscle building foods that taste better than fast food to me.  The more creative you can be, the better you will know how to spice up that tasteless chicken breast or even a can of tuna.  If you can't cook, learn or get a girl who can.  Eating clean is easy and even taste better than being at the mercy of restaurant food.  You'll never get to the top in bodybuilding unless good nutrition is a big part of your plan.  I'd eat tree bark, if it put on muscle, but for most, if it doesn't taste good, they won't stick with it long.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #153 on: January 04, 2007, 10:31:02 AM »
TA says he's getting ripped eating junk food and it looks like 240 is in on it..

.... must be a conspiracy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #154 on: January 04, 2007, 11:09:47 AM »
Yes please. I want to prove to my trainer (who has been a trainer to many pros) Noel Fuller exhusband of Nikki Fuller that I may eat Krispy Kremes and win shows. I would rather eat donuts 6 times a day than chicken.

Me TOO!
and I DO!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: January 04, 2007, 11:10:46 AM »
I know allready how much I can eat. What'd you think? That I was eating 6000 calories a day when all i needed was 3500? i dont see your point. is there one? who gives a shit about bodyfat percentage. i rather use the mirror. you think anyone cares if im 3,4,5, or 6% bf ?

You most likely don`t have the muscle mass to support 3500 calories at a low bodyfat.

Hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 04, 2007, 11:12:07 AM »
If you can do this, start writing your nobel prize speech. Mathematicians and statisticians will be discussing your training experience variable in your formula for years. An exact amount of food you can eat, for anyone, before you gain a gram of fat...you'll be the most famous person in America, congratulations.

Exactly why I haven`t revealed a thing to anyone other than Jezebelle.

In time my friends.  In time.  I will employ a lot of you here even....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: January 04, 2007, 11:18:32 AM »
It's funny that anyone who knows how to cook can make healthy and muscle building foods that taste better than fast food to me.  The more creative you can be, the better you will know how to spice up that tasteless chicken breast or even a can of tuna.  If you can't cook, learn or get a girl who can.  Eating clean is easy and even taste better than being at the mercy of restaurant food.  You'll never get to the top in bodybuilding unless good nutrition is a big part of your plan.  I'd eat tree bark, if it put on muscle, but for most, if it doesn't taste good, they won't stick with it long.

Trust me my friend,
Jezebelle is an expert chef.  We buy Gourmet books all the time.  I doubt you are cooking with Heavy Cream and making elaborate recipes with truffle oil. 

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #158 on: January 04, 2007, 11:43:51 AM »

People will be honoured to work for you, I mean, working for the man who will revolutionise statistics and nutrition!!!!!! You should hide, what you have done is akin to developing an engine that runs on water, the weight loss industry will be looking to take you out  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: January 04, 2007, 11:49:10 AM »
People will be honoured to work for you, I mean, working for the man who will revolutionise statistics and nutrition!!!!!! You should hide, what you have done is akin to developing an engine that runs on water, the weight loss industry will be looking to take you out  ::)

A steam engine is a great invention.  The only thing is the economy would suffer from a well designed steam-powered car.

Such a shame really.  I think it would do the opposite since it would free up consumers to spend money in other areas.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #160 on: January 04, 2007, 11:52:03 AM »

why don't you try to finish high school first. After you are finished with that then we'll talk

hope this helps
Here comes the money shot

thisiskeith12

« Reply #161 on: January 04, 2007, 11:54:10 AM »
why don't you try to finish high school first. After you are finished with that then we'll talk

hope this helps

unhappy with yourself?

Johnny Big Nutz

• Getbig II
  • AKA Johnny Tightlips ;)
« Reply #162 on: January 05, 2007, 07:41:21 PM »
This is a lie. I've proven them wrong and that there is no evidence that supports Adonis clam that his junk food diet works. When I questioned him on his  so-callled principles, he refused to answer, making his 'junk food diet' harder to understand and harder to prove that it works.

For the last time until Adonis comes full circle on all the answers needed to complete his 'diet', his principles are false.

Well said..I see it the same way.  I will keep an open mind, but from experience too many things are flawed.
That is all......

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #163 on: January 05, 2007, 08:19:36 PM »
I'm still waiting to see proof of deadlifting 225 for 100 and sum reps...

Johnny Big Nutz

• Getbig II
  • AKA Johnny Tightlips ;)
« Reply #164 on: January 05, 2007, 08:34:52 PM »
I'm still waiting to see proof of deadlifting 225 for 100 and sum reps...

It's too easy.... ;D And people wonder why we call bullshit on those kinda claims. ::)
That is all......

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #165 on: January 06, 2007, 08:22:55 AM »
adonis is reincarnated by a long and forgotton era.steam engines,truffle oil,please tell me he just throw's this stuff out hoping it stick's?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #166 on: November 21, 2008, 04:57:30 AM »
That works just fine.
Wavelength, you might want to check this out...
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 21, 2008, 05:04:21 AM »
You sure can.

Want me to post my diet logs?
Abeles telling a person to diet on Krispy Kremes only.
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 21, 2008, 05:15:13 AM »
JUST ONE SMALL PART OF THE ADONIS PRINCIPLES.

What I have NEVER revealed is an integral part.

Just HOW MUCH can you eat before you start gaining a gram of fat on your body.

I can figure that out for anyone using MY FORMULA.  It takes in account your muscle mass, metabolism, bodyweight, age ,Training Experience and gives you an EXACT amount.

Using this formula, you can also predict down to the very MINUTE even how you will look and with what bodyfat percentage.

NOBODY is doing anything like this or knows just how.

I DO.

And one day, all of you will know as well.
Hey bro,
Please tell me you've at least given up on this total BS.
As empty as paradise

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 21, 2008, 05:17:11 AM »
Hey bro,
Please tell me you've at least given up on this total BS.

I have a formula worked out and I have posted it a few times.  It simply follows individual weight loss trends over a period of time, takes into account activity and quantifies the caloric amount lost in fat from the body.  No big deal.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: November 21, 2008, 05:20:33 AM »
Wavelength, you might want to check this out...
I think perhaps you lacked the comprehension skills to follow along early on.  I think also you probably have made a habit of parsing my words and taking them so out of context that in effect you have confused yourself.

Yah, come to think of it, thats what it was.  You used to love to take phrases of mine out of context.

You see, when you do that, the entire meaning of the post and thread are lost. Also, you used to mistake my facetiousness and sarcasm at times for a general recommendation.

Sarcasm, wit and satire do tend to get lost on many people.  You may be from a different country so that is understandable as the cultural norms, memes and translations may differ.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 21, 2008, 05:21:10 AM »
Abeles telling a person to diet on Krispy Kremes only.
I think perhaps you lacked the comprehension skills to follow along early on.  I think also you probably have made a habit of parsing my words and taking them so out of context that in effect you have confused yourself.

Yah, come to think of it, thats what it was.  You used to love to take phrases of mine out of context.

You see, when you do that, the entire meaning of the post and thread are lost. Also, you used to mistake my facetiousness and sarcasm at times for a general recommendation.

Sarcasm, wit and satire do tend to get lost on many people.  You may be from a different country so that is understandable as the cultural norms, memes and translations may differ.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 21, 2008, 05:52:55 AM »
If you can find some way to put whatever nutrition knowledge you have to use and perhaps earn a few bucks off it - I think that's great.
Good luck with that.
It seems like a moot point to point out how your 'principles' have changed.
You seem to come up with some incredible explanation every time.
Once again, good luck with your diet business, if that ever happens (you probably should take some classes on sports nutrition first though).
But how about cutting us some slack here. Cut the bullshit- save that for your future customers or whatever.       
As empty as paradise

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #173 on: November 21, 2008, 06:00:45 AM »
Whatever happened to the McDonald's Diet? I mean wasn't there supposed to be pics, videos, receipts, a sub 3% body fat, etc...?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 21, 2008, 06:03:02 AM »
Whatever happened to the McDonald's Diet? I mean wasn't there supposed to be pics, videos, receipts, a sub 3% body fat, etc...?
Anssi Mannienen backed out due to injury and I was subsequently banned from the Muscular Development board.

It already has been done before though.  Chad Weaver ate only McDonalds for a month and he is a 50 year old bodybuilder that looks impressive.

Please see the thread on Chazz Weaver that I made over a year ago on this board for more information.