Author Topic: vitamin c/vitamin e/fish oil  (Read 2638 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: vitamin c/vitamin e/fish oil
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2007, 09:12:45 PM »
more than 500 mgs of ascorbic acid..and i'm done for 4 the day...

Have you tried a "timed-release" form or a buffered form?

Robert Cathcart III, M.D., of Los Altos, Calif., recommends using the "bowel-tolerance" method of determine your optimal vitamin C intake. Cathcart believes that your optimal intake is just under the diarrhea-causing amount of vitamin C. Your tolerance for vitamin C will increase when you're sick. It's best to spread out your daily dose into two to four doses, which increases absorption and reduces the chance of diarrhea
:

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2007, 09:42:25 PM »
but taking over 1000mgsd of ascorbic acid in a day will cause the hershy squirts

It depends on the persons reaction to it. I did an experiment on myself & I can tolerate over 5000mg's of Vitamin C. I think it was something like 12000-15000mg before I got the squirts & even then it wasn't that bad.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2007, 10:36:54 PM »
Have you tried a "timed-release" form or a buffered form?

Robert Cathcart III, M.D., of Los Altos, Calif., recommends using the "bowel-tolerance" method of determine your optimal vitamin C intake. Cathcart believes that your optimal intake is just under the diarrhea-causing amount of vitamin C. Your tolerance for vitamin C will increase when you're sick. It's best to spread out your daily dose into two to four doses, which increases absorption and reduces the chance of diarrhea

why would i do that when ascorbyl palmitate works well for me..  :-\
carpe` vaginum!