Author Topic: FUNNY and REAL Supplement DESCRIPTIONS.  (Read 1644 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
FUNNY and REAL Supplement DESCRIPTIONS.
« on: January 03, 2007, 10:40:19 PM »
From Muscletech:

"Hydroxycut Hardcore utilizes a scientifically engineered multi-platform technology to stimulate the enzymatic response involved in thermogenesis and the fat-uncoupling process. In plain English, Hydroxycut Hardcore is extremely effective at burning fat."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: FUNNY and REAL Supplement DESCRIPTIONS.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 10:41:24 PM »
More From Muscletech Hydroxycut:

"THE MOST POWERFUL HARDCORE FAT BURNER
EVER CREATED!
DECREASE BODYFAT BY AN AVERAGE OF 7.9%
INCREASE NOREPINEPHRINE BY
AN AVERAGE OF 40%
MAXIMUM-STRENGTH THERMOGENESIS
LIQUITECH™ RAPID-RELEASE LIQUID MICRO-DISPERSION TECHNOLOGY"

" Hydroxycut Hardcore ®
The Most Powerful Hardcore Fat Burner Ever Created
Hydroxycut Hardcore was formulated by a leading medical doctor and supplement guru. The ingredients in Hydroxycut Hardcore have been clinically proven to decrease bodyfat by 7.9 percent and increase norepinephrine (NE), the body's key fat-burning hormone, by up to 40 percent! "

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 10:44:14 PM »

Jay Cutler says, "Hydroxycut Hardcore helps me get over the sticking point that competitors can reach when they’re training hard for a show. It does it all. It helps get me lean and retain muscle all at the same time. In terms of energy, Hydroxycut Hardcore helps fuel a really intense workout. I used to get really fatigued when training in the past, but now, with the help of Hydroxycut Hardcore, I can push past any drained feeling.” – Jay Cutler, Team MuscleTech™ superstar

rs3000

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 10:44:41 PM »
Weird thing is bodybuilders actually use this product. When you ask them what the appropriate amount of fat to lose a week is they'll say 1-3 pounds. You can easily lose 1-3 pounds of fat a week and maintain all your muscle by utilizing a calorie deficit and continuing your weight training. That never made sense to me.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 10:45:52 PM »
this really makes me wanna shell out 50 bucks to stimulate the enzymatic response involved in thermogenesis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
follow the arrows

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 10:50:04 PM »
Three words; E C A

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 07:35:17 AM »
I know MT gets lots of critcism on the boards but I actually got some decent results from the Hydroxycut HC. I don't know about the increase norepinephrine by 40% and alternative to ephedra stuff but it certainly energized my cardio and the fat loss seemed a bit faster. try it honestly for a month according to the label with a good diet and exercise before you knock it. We all know Mcdonalds and donuts aren't doing shit for Americans but getting us fatter..right Adonis :) Can't blame MT for maybe hyping a product a bit this is a business after all.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 07:44:00 AM »

Jay Cutler says, "Hydroxycut Hardcore helps me get over the sticking point that competitors can reach when they’re training hard for a show. It does it all. It helps get me lean and retain muscle all at the same time. In terms of energy, Hydroxycut Hardcore helps fuel a really intense workout. I used to get really fatigued when training in the past, but now, with the help of Hydroxycut Hardcore, I can push past any drained feeling.” – Jay Cutler, Team MuscleTech™ superstar

Young, naive, ignorant, starry-eyed wannabes get a hard on when they read that stuff.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 07:53:04 AM »

hmmmm...and here I thought that it was the Clen all along  ::)
Here comes the money shot

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 07:56:40 AM »
Oh course everyone knows if they take any supplement they won't look like Jay Cutler and that Jay being ripped isn't solely because of Hydroxycut as he was ripped way before his sponsorship days. The point is that Jay uses it as extra help to get in shape a bit faster and his being in the ad inspires others to possibly achieve their own personal best condition.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2007, 07:58:38 AM »
Oh course everyone knows if they take any supplement they won't look like Jay Cutler and that Jay being ripped isn't solely because of Hydroxycut as he was ripped way before his sponsorship days. The point is that Jay uses it as extra help to get in shape a bit faster and his being in the ad inspires others to possibly achieve their own personal best condition.

maybe but Hydroxycut contributed .00000001% to his condition.
Here comes the money shot

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2007, 08:02:40 AM »

hydroxycut is shit, the old one i heard it was a little bit better because of ephedrine, but than again you could by ephedrine alone and it will do the job.
are you delusional?

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2007, 08:11:29 AM »
maybe but Hydroxycut contributed .00000001% to his condition.

truth be told