Author Topic: Would you girls let your guy.....  (Read 7138 times)

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
Would you girls let your guy.....
« on: January 04, 2007, 09:30:35 AM »
juice?

Why or why not?  If so, would you help him pin himself?

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Re: Would you girls let your guy.....
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 10:41:54 AM »
Yes, and yes.

This is a bodybuilding site.  99% of the people here are familiar with what goes on and what's required if you want to be big. It would be hypocritical not to acknowledge that.  Obviously, if you love somebody you want them to have their health and not suffer complications, but if it's done correctly and under supervision... there's a difference between enhancing performance, and abusing.

Plus, (not that I would know, but have heard) when someone's being a pain in the ass, it's fun to give them one back.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 10:57:10 AM »

Plus, (not that I would know, but have heard) when someone's being a pain in the ass, it's fun to give them one back.

not if ya put the dart in the freezer for 10 mins before!

cuts down on the pain   ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 11:45:53 AM »
 There is NOTHING I despise more than women who would "get upset" if their man used gear.

At first my ol' lady got all upset when I told her I used but broke it down like this....99.9% of women in America has a man who smokes a pack a day...eats junk food and drinks 3 days a week and drinks and drives.

I do NONE of that...but if I did...it would be more accepted because that is deemed 'normal' and that behavior is a part of her culture.

There is ONE thing I despise more than women who would get all touchy and upset of they knew their man used gear...edited men who try to hide it and keep it on the low from their women.

"...dude...keep it on the low...if so and so comes around don't say anything about gear man...she dont know..."

"...ay man...whatever you do don't ever talk about gear around so and so...dude if she knew I'd be dead man so I dont say anything..."

edited Interesting women.

A REAL woman in my eyes does this...

"Block?  BlockHead? BLOCKHEAD?!?"
 "What?!? I was in the bathroom...what?"
 " Nothing...I was going over your notes and wanted to make sure you took your EQ shot...do you need me to stick you or..."

"..Oh, snap! Yea I need to put it in my left delt today..."
 "Okay, let me get the alcohol swabs and let me get your pin ready...are you going to cocktail it with primo or just the EQ? "

"...eh...just the EQ"

"Okay...let me withdraw it.....okay...let me change the head now...okay...ready? "

"Go.."
 "..stop being a baby...almost done....okay. Good. "
 "..aight...oh, snap...where's my proviron at? "
 " Right here! I knew you'd forget it...you took your sustanon shot this morning right? You sure? Okay honey..."

That's a REAL woman right there!
?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 11:50:14 AM »
the closest i have come to smacking a girl..ws this chick that said to me " j..steroids will kill ya"

..and she said this as she ws snorting a line of coke...i just mumbled stuff under my breath and walked away...
carpe` vaginum!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 11:57:50 AM »
the closest i have come to smacking a girl..ws this chick that said to me " j..steroids will kill ya"

..and she said this as she ws snorting a line of coke...i just mumbled stuff under my breath and walked away...
To quote the LATE and GREAT 'EZ-E' I would have...

"..she said something that I couldn't believe so I grabbed her edited luxurious, faux locks...she edited made a clever retort, and wouldnt you know reached back like a PIMP..slapped the edited  woman of questionable character! "

?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 12:11:30 PM »
Even though this is a testosterone themed thread... I just don't believe either one of you would ever hit a woman, or ever really seriously come close.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 12:15:31 PM »

Trust me Deedee...the good ol BlockHead is nothing but alot of talk and a badge on here...it's horrible.
?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 12:39:51 PM »
Trust me Deedee...the good ol BlockHead is nothing but alot of talk and a badge on here...it's horrible.

I know.  :D

Good dialogue writin'...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 12:42:37 PM »
Even though this is a testosterone themed thread... I just don't believe either one of you would ever hit a woman, or ever really seriously come close.

deedles i ws joking....what i actually DID do ws say " you see the fucking irony here dontcha" and then walked off...
carpe` vaginum!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2007, 12:52:02 PM »
There is NOTHING I despise more than women who would "get upset" if their man used gear.

At first my ol' lady got all upset when I told her I used but broke it down like this....99.9% of women in America has a man who smokes a pack a day...eats junk food and drinks 3 days a week and drinks and drives.

I do NONE of that...but if I did...it would be more accepted because that is deemed 'normal' and that behavior is a part of her culture.

There is ONE thing I despise more than women who would get all touchy and upset of they knew their man used gear...fkn pussy homo MEN with no dicks who try to hide it and keep it on the low from their women.

"...dude...keep it on the low...if so and so comes around don't say anything about gear man...she dont know..."

"...ay man...whatever you do don't ever talk about gear around so and so...dude if she knew I'd be dead man so I dont say anything..."

Bitchass girls.

A REAL woman in my eyes does this...

"Block?  BlockHead? BLOCKHEAD?!?"
 "What?!? I was in the bathroom...what?"
 " Nothing...I was going over your notes and wanted to make sure you took your EQ shot...do you need me to stick you or..."

"..Oh, snap! Yea I need to put it in my left delt today..."
 "Okay, let me get the alcohol swabs and let me get your pin ready...are you going to cocktail it with primo or just the EQ? "

"...eh...just the EQ"

"Okay...let me withdraw it.....okay...let me change the head now...okay...ready? "

"Go.."
 "..stop being a baby...almost done....okay. Good. "
 "..aight...oh, snap...where's my proviron at? "
 " Right here! I knew you'd forget it...you took your sustanon shot this morning right? You sure? Okay honey..."

That's a REAL fkn woman right there!
That's me...and I'm scared of needles.  ;D
:D Weee

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2007, 12:56:38 PM »

Cheri,

Are you implying that Arvilla cocktails Equipose and Primobolan in the same shot and washes it down with Proviron and takes a sustanon shot earlier in the day?
?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2007, 01:03:27 PM »
why people like eq i never friggin understood../

50mg/ml...crap drug that sometimes gives ya flu like symptoms..

yo block..is suspension supposed to give one suspension cough?  curious..
carpe` vaginum!

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2007, 01:09:20 PM »
To quote the LATE and GREAT 'EZ-E' I would have...

"..she said something that I couldn't believe so I grabbed the nappy ass bitch by her weave...she started talkin shit and wouldnt you know reached back like a PIMP..slapped the ho! "

Damn, block....I thought that was Sublime.  I must be showing my age here.  

I am supportive of whatever my hubby needs to do.  And if given the chance...I'd stick him in a heartbeat.  I'm probably better at it than him.  ;D

The chicks that are against it need to open their eyes...do a little research...and realize that even the skinny triathalon guys are using.  Stop hatin' on the big boys!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2007, 01:09:59 PM »
Cheri,

Are you implying that Arvilla cocktails Equipose and Primobolan in the same shot and washes it down with Proviron and takes a sustanon shot earlier in the day?
Nah, I'm just saying I'm the type of girl that helps her man in every way.   ;)
:D Weee

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2007, 01:23:58 PM »
The chicks that are against it need to open their eyes...do a little research...and realize that even the skinny triathalon guys are using.  Stop hatin' on the big boys!!

Triathletes usually have a decent build, especially compared to a lot of other athletes. Even though it's hardcore endurance, i think it's because of the swimming.

I think the gf could be afraid of it because of the bad reputation that AAS has (esp. in the media). So you should "educate" her a little bit and tell her it's your personal choice, which doesnt affect her or anybody else.
$

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2007, 01:25:49 PM »
girls usually get convinced after laying a guy on lotsa test...

;D

true story.
carpe` vaginum!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2007, 01:29:20 PM »
 BooYa!

I seriously know LOTS of "men" who tell me to keep the 'gear' talk or outside buisness deals on "the low" out of fear that their stank ass plain jane skinny flat assed wives or gf's will find out.

I know a COP...he's JAKKED! His gf is this little skinny pale and fraile edited slender chain smoker who told him if he ever uses steroids she'd leave him...so I ask this guy I say...

"...f-ck that, bro! You're cool with that? "

Toxic you're nuts...EQ is yummy! Not as tasty as anadrol but it's pretty fkn good!

"...well...you knowhow it is, dude..."

NO. I do not. Well...that's another story.

A edited woman like that if she ever..EEEEEEEEEVER told me she'd leave me if I used steroids I'd give her a fkn jack-knife power-bomb Kevin Nash style and spit right in her face and WALK.

I have no respect for this guy...a COP. Jakked and his gf gives him static for using NOXplode and protein powder. Little chain smoking...skinny flat ass pale thin haired little edited O.B. telling this guy...but he's the edited timid gentleman that listens.

His money is GREEN though so I take his calls...knowwhatImsayin?

Hahahaha...proschic, that was a song called 'Boys in the Hood' by Easy-E. Old school.
?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2007, 01:34:31 PM »
Toxic you're nuts...EQ is yummy! Not as tasty as anadrol but it's pretty fkn good!

yanno since everyone keeps telling me that...maybe later on in my cycle..i'll give it one last shot (pun intended  :D )

now i'm crazy about a-bombs..!   time one just riight before a date and you can leave her you multiple smiles on her face!  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2007, 01:39:41 PM »

ABombs and sustanon mixed is my favorite recipe! I am so deeply in love with that combo you just don't know.

1 drol daily and 750mg of sus a week taste so sweet! I'm getting a toothaceh just thinking about it.
?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2007, 02:01:24 PM »
  ABombs and sustanon mixed is my favorite recipe! I am so deeply in love with that combo you just don't know.

1 drol daily and 750mg of sus a week taste so sweet! I'm getting a toothaceh just thinking about it.

ditto..although i prefer cyp

the prop in sus gives me prop fever and makes me hobble the next day..no fun..
carpe` vaginum!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2007, 03:04:31 PM »

I hate it when Big Sister 'edits' my legendary POST(s).  >:(
?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2007, 03:19:58 PM »
For a second there I was so proud of you... thought you did it yourself.  :'(

You guys have to watch the way you reference women on here.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2007, 04:28:13 PM »
Of course on both accounts. We are bodybuilders...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2007, 04:30:53 PM »
Of course on both accounts. We are bodybuilders...
Dayum! I like me some BuffGodess...I'm gonna peititon her for the 'Y' Boards 'Playas Club' with full immunity and protection.
?