Author Topic: Q for Lee  (Read 1567 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Q for Lee
« on: January 04, 2007, 11:00:04 AM »
Actually two Q's

1) In your most recent column for MD you said you may start training forarms.  Have you and if so have they grown ?

2) Do the athletes under contract with MD really write their own columns, or are the ghost written ?
I was reading Markus Ruhls new column and his English just seemed too good.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Q for Lee
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 12:05:29 PM »
Actually two Q's

1) In your most recent column for MD you said you may start training forarms.  Have you and if so have they grown ?

2) Do the athletes under contract with MD really write their own columns, or are the ghost written ?
I was reading Markus Ruhls new column and his English just seemed too good.

UMM NOT REALLY I STARTED HAMMER CURLS.....I DID MY INTERVIEW ON THE PHONE EVRY MONTH WITH RON HARRIS O IT WAS WHAT I SAID UP TILL THE END WHEN THEY STARTED TO CHANGE SHIT...WITH THE OTHERS I AM NOT SURE...I WOULDNT BELIEVE ALL OF THEIR STUFF......TO MANY ASS KISSERS FOR THEM TO BE THEMSELVES THESE DAYS.......SHAME

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 12:13:19 PM »
UMM NOT REALLY I STARTED HAMMER CURLS.....I DID MY INTERVIEW ON THE PHONE EVRY MONTH WITH RON HARRIS O IT WAS WHAT I SAID UP TILL THE END WHEN THEY STARTED TO CHANGE SHIT...WITH THE OTHERS I AM NOT SURE...I WOULDNT BELIEVE ALL OF THEIR STUFF......TO MANY ASS KISSERS FOR THEM TO BE THEMSELVES THESE DAYS.......SHAME

cool If you start training them hard let us all know how it goes.  Thanks for the reply.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 01:02:23 PM »

cool If you start training them hard let us all know how it goes.  Thanks for the reply.
Those forearms are perfect!! If Lee starts training em that'll mean his arms will come up too!  :o awesome!

Lee you need to start using the grip master and kombat by reebok!!!  :P
bodybuildersreality.com

Trev.D

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 02:11:25 AM »
man lee;s arm are fuckin huge soo hes all good trev..but he could always do beter like anyone my man