Author Topic: MD distribution - speed.  (Read 2122 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
MD distribution - speed.
« on: January 04, 2007, 12:04:56 PM »
Who here finds that MD is slow to arrive?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: MD distribution - speed.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 12:20:02 PM »
Dude I have just received my MD for December I life in Ireland... November issue is still out there (Steve any news on the Pigeon that is supposted to deliver my MD? Keeping the timeframe in mind I think we can both say, that Pigeon must have "not made it")

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 12:22:06 PM »
ya same here in Dallas. But is dose not matter cause I am done with Md anyways.

I wake up this morning and my GF had been to the store. On the counter was a copy of MD. I said " whats this? "  she said  "Oh I noticed you haven't bought it yet so I got it for you when I was at the store, that is the right one, right  ? "  I said  " do you have receipt ?" she said "ya. why?"  I said to her " take it back I don't want it. Any place that will drop Lee Priest, Chris Commier, and David Henry, but keep a fat oil filled fag like fagalino around, I want nothing to do with. "

I opened it up the last 38 goddamn pages were adds.

Alex Velickovic

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 12:39:29 PM »
MD's distribution is nothing short of woefull. I had purchased a sub in September, and to date I have not received a regular delivery.

I have had to complain on numerous ocassions to their subs manager who posted the Ronnie & Branch (in early november ) then the Jay & Wolf/Ruhl editions (late December) via global express.

I only got the desired result when I had copied on the email Blechman/Romano suggesting they should run a story on the missing issues  ;D

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 01:35:38 PM »
ya same here in Dallas. But is dose not matter cause I am done with Md anyways.

I wake up this morning and my GF had been to the store. On the counter was a copy of MD. I said " whats this? "  she said  "Oh I noticed you haven't bought it yet so I got it for you when I was at the store, that is the right one, right  ? "  I said  " do you have receipt ?" she said "ya. why?"  I said to her " take it back I don't want it. Any place that will drop Lee Priest, Chris Commier, and David Henry, but keep a fat oil filled fag like fagalino around, I want nothing to do with. "

I opened it up the last 38 goddamn pages were adds.

funny you mention this....

my father was visiting over the holidays, he grabbed the dec issue of MD that my girlfriend had bought for me to read in the shitter. when he came out he tossed the magazine on the kitchen table and said..."this is a real piece of shit....it only has about 2 articles in it"..."its all ads!"

this is coming from a man that knows nothing in regard to the bodybuilding world or all of the MD drama as of late..

just cold, hard fact......piece of shit magazine.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 01:37:15 PM »
Hey Matt, I just saw MuscleMag from like 5 months ago......gathering dust on a mag stand.......guess who's on the cover?
HAHA, RON.....

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 02:02:34 PM »
MD distribution is horrible at all the places where flex, MuscleMag, Ironman etc.. is available there is never MD in Australia I honestly believe their success is greatly exaggerated with such minimal distribution flows.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 02:24:55 PM »
The Kamali cover.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

This is true

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 02:25:50 PM »

my father was visiting over the holidays, he grabbed the dec issue of MD that my girlfriend had bought for me to read in the shitter. when he came out he tossed the magazine on the kitchen table and said..."this is a real piece of shit....it only has about 2 articles in it"..."its all ads!"

this is coming from a man that knows nothing in regard to the bodybuilding world or all of the MD drama as of late..

see

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 02:29:01 PM »
"Dude I have just received my MD for December I life in Ireland"

Hah hah  ;D

Hope this helps.  :D

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 04:35:18 AM »
I'm in Canada also and not only is it late, it's not in the same stores from month to month.

The only place I can consistently find MD is at a few 7-Elevens.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2007, 05:04:58 AM »
Dude I have just received my MD for December I life in Ireland... November issue is still out there (Steve any news on the Pigeon that is supposted to deliver my MD? Keeping the timeframe in mind I think we can both say, that Pigeon must have "not made it")

While MD is a crap mag, the Irish postal service isn't great either...some knacker probably stole it to help light his turf fire  :D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2007, 05:30:27 AM »

I disagree with your statement!..

Shit is bio-degrable and provides nutrients to the soil which help plants to grow..which inturn continues the cycle of life.
Shit has some use.....

can't say the same for MD
Here comes the money shot