Author Topic: Why do you think Pro's use boards to talk to their fanbase?  (Read 2917 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: Why do you think Pro's use boards to talk to their fanbase?
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2007, 02:46:58 PM »
Page views means site "stickieness". You could say a site that gets a million visitors who view only one page is worse than a site that gets 1000 visitors and each visitor goes to 100 pages.

They spend time on the TeamMustafa.com site. They like him. If they didn't, the site would be a one-hit wonder. People would hit the first page, then barf, and leave. Obviously they don't. If they did, the site would be blowing with tumbleweeds after the first spike in traffic.

You know this Issac. Stop playing Satans Advocate.
You hit it - they like him, doesn't make it "hottest pro site on the net!" Hence you're full of poo.

Hope this helps.  :-*
Elevate Your Image.™

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2007, 07:47:51 PM »
Do you really believe Coleman is writing on internet boards?  I cannot see Coleman as a person that wants to air his voice over the internet, and I don't want to question his intelligence, I just don't believe Ronnie sees the need to battle with Internet trolls flamers and so forth.

I find it very interesting that most of the Pro's who make a very decent living and are generally in the Top 10 (with obvious exceptions) do not see the need to post on any board more than they need to.

Should Pro's see any need for themself to post on any board? I say absolutely NOT, have a look at BB.com the IFBB section, there were at times a lot of Pro's who had their own Sticky. Interestingly enough most of them don't seem to post there anymore.

My personal believe here is that anybody in the Top 10 don't have the time or don't want to "waste" their time posting on an internet board, especially if they can be certain to be flamed to pieces, and let's face it... how many times would you like to tell over and over again that you have never used Drugs that you have never used Synthol how you think people who train should eat and so forth.

There is only so much to this sport and I think Flex has covered and recovered every single bit of it... twice.
Somebody who is training as a Pro has to have other things on his mind....like make real money, meetings, photo shoots, and occasionally train eat and sleep ;)

Only the Bodybuilders who see the internet as a free base of publicity (the once who need the publicity and who's publicity is not covered via magazines) use the well know boards to communicate with their fanbase.
Look at Sergio for example (god bless him) he signed up on all boards just about the time when his new DVD is about being finished ;) do you think this is coincidence? Not at all and it OK ;)

Are the Pro's reading the boards and Threads? I say absolutly YES.

A lot of people heavily involved in bodybuilding became very aware of the power the Internet can have over bodybuilding right after the first Deadpool, I would not be surprised if Wayne's first thing is every morning to check getbig and other boards and pages to get himself on the newest rumours that float around.

i post here and on many hormone related boards under diff identity,, as i said before majority of top 15 in last 2006 o read and aware of getbig,,i know for a fact that they all post on the various hormone boards continuesly because this is the main way of getting hormones/hormone powders now days. ofcourse they dont go by real name,,

who do you think sitting on the hormone boards,,,selling/buying products??? my granpa? get some brains my friends,,among the 5000-10000 members of a board there are plenty of ifbb pro card holders.

70,,80,,early 90s it was the dealer in the gym who sold you products tripeling the price and making a fool out of you,,,and since the late 90s it is usps that bring it straight to your door.

every one does it,,,from no bodies to pro card holders,,, reason no one gives a shit is because hormones is the last thing usps is worried about,,,

this will never change by the way,,,and the days of the gym dealer are coming to an end in 2007

fallen angel

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2007, 09:18:52 PM »
yall seriously think coleman knows how to use a computer:-\

i can imagine him trying to fat finger his way thru a post...lol..

lol!
HAHA, RON.....

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2007, 01:11:26 AM »

i post here and on many hormone related boards under diff identity,, as i said before majority of top 15 in last 2006 o read and aware of getbig,,i know for a fact that they all post on the various hormone boards continuesly because this is the main way of getting hormones/hormone powders now days. ofcourse they dont go by real name,,

who do you think sitting on the hormone boards,,,selling/buying products??? my granpa? get some brains my friends,,among the 5000-10000 members of a board there are plenty of ifbb pro card holders.

70,,80,,early 90s it was the dealer in the gym who sold you products tripeling the price and making a fool out of you,,,and since the late 90s it is usps that bring it straight to your door.

every one does it,,,from no bodies to pro card holders,,, reason no one gives a shit is because hormones is the last thing usps is worried about,,,

this will never change by the way,,,and the days of the gym dealer are coming to an end in 2007

who are you really?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2007, 01:14:12 AM »
who are you really?
the great nasser el sonbaty it all makes sense review his posts with that in mind