Author Topic: girl leg pressing 720 lbs in gym  (Read 4731 times)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
girl leg pressing 720 lbs in gym
« on: January 04, 2007, 02:16:23 PM »
i saw quite the sight the other day.  i look over and see this chick on the leg press, and she's got her trainer or spouse or whatever he is standing up next to it.  this is a normal looking woman, not a bb at all, like 110lbs.  basically imagine the chick from king of queens but not as hot and not quite as big tits.  so there's 7 plates on each side of the press.  most women i see leg pressing do a plate per side at most.  so i'm like "ok, i'll watch this shit" and im watching out of the corner of my eye as i do 3 more sets of rows before she even gets her feet in position to do it, they've spent the whole time talking. 

so finally she gets her feet in place, jams her upper forearms up into her lower thigh and shoves the weight up, all with the dude whos standing up pushing on the plates as well.  so now she has her knees locked and she starts to do 3" (not exaggerating) reps and on the 6th one he starts to help her by pushing on the plates since shes struggling. her knees are shaking and by the 10th one he has to really push it up just so she can engage the locks.

after he's really pumped up for her and shes all rotating her head around like a badass.  then she peels down her warm up pants to adjust the knee wraps she's had on the whole time. 

i really felt sorry for this chick because with each rep her joints are being destroyed and could also suddenly explode at any time, and its all this jackass dude's fault since no woman in her right mind would attempt such a retarded act, it was obviously the brainchild of this dipshit trainer.
its comin today

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: girl leg pressing 720 lbs in gym
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 02:21:55 PM »
i saw quite the sight the other day.  i look over and see this chick on the leg press, and she's got her trainer or spouse or whatever he is standing up next to it.  this is a normal looking woman, not a bb at all, like 110lbs.  basically imagine the chick from king of queens but not as hot and not quite as big tits.  so there's 7 plates on each side of the press.  most women i see leg pressing do a plate per side at most.  so i'm like "ok, i'll watch this shit" and im watching out of the corner of my eye as i do 3 more sets of rows before she even gets her feet in position to do it, they've spent the whole time talking. 

so finally she gets her feet in place, jams her upper forearms up into her lower thigh and shoves the weight up, all with the dude whos standing up pushing on the plates as well.  so now she has her knees locked and she starts to do 3" (not exaggerating) reps and on the 6th one he starts to help her by pushing on the plates since shes struggling. her knees are shaking and by the 10th one he has to really push it up just so she can engage the locks.

after he's really pumped up for her and shes all rotating her head around like a badass.  then she peels down her warm up pants to adjust the knee wraps she's had on the whole time. 

i really felt sorry for this chick because with each rep her joints are being destroyed and could also suddenly explode at any time, and its all this jackass dude's fault since no woman in her right mind would attempt such a retarded act, it was obviously the brainchild of this dipshit trainer.

You should have gone and told her straight that God gave women their knees for a certain reason and it's not advisable for one of them to try wear them out with things like weights or leg presses.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 02:24:37 PM »
You just know that skinny fat personal trainer twat does 1000lbs + with the same 3 inch form with his 19 inch legs.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 02:25:27 PM »
You should have gone and told her straight that God gave women their knees for a certain reason and it's not advisable for one of them to try wear them out with things like weights or leg presses.

like they wear out their jaws with talking on the phone when thats not the primary purpose either
its comin today

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 02:26:26 PM »
You just know that skinny fat personal trainer twat does 1000lbs + with the same 3 inch form with his 19 inch legs.

yes exactly, i'll be on the lookout for him now, this behaviour is unacceptable in my gym and will be put to a stop immediately
its comin today

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 02:27:10 PM »
My 15 year old daughter the first time she ever stepped foot in a gym leg-pressed three 45 pound plates on each side for at least 6 reps and not 1/4 reps either ! some women just have strong legs and she was lucky if she was 100 pounds.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 02:29:01 PM »
like they wear out their jaws with talking on the phone when thats not the primary purpose either

Hahahahaha exactly!!!!!!!!!!! I strongly suspect some clever guy came up with texting for that very reason, so girls can use their mouths for the right purpose while still 'talking' to their friends via texting. Multi-tasking anyone 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 02:30:38 PM »
My 15 year old daughter the first time she ever stepped foot in a gym leg-pressed three 45 pound plates on each side for at least 6 reps and not 1/4 reps either ! some women just have strong legs and she was lucky if she was 100 pounds.

If your daughter is 18+ now, can you PLEASE stop posting pics of Dorian Yates showing his ripped glutes so you can appease queers like Suckmyasshole and post pics of her instead? Thanks in advance :P ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 02:32:26 PM »
 8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 02:34:11 PM »
If your daughter is 18+ now, can you PLEASE stop posting pics of Dorian Yates showing his ripped glutes so you can appease queers like Suckmyasshole and post pics of her instead? Thanks in advance :P ;D

LMFAO she turns 16 in April

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2007, 02:37:52 PM »
its comin today

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2007, 02:39:26 PM »

Fine, I'll settle for you wife then ;D. But to repeat, PLEASE DO NOT POST PICS OF RIPPED GLUTES ON A GUY and provide guys like Shadow material to beat off to ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2007, 02:39:55 PM »

pm me when shes legal.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2007, 02:40:52 PM »
pm me when shes legal.

I'm sure I can find countries in Eastern Europe where 16's the legal age, if not way past it ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2007, 02:46:01 PM »
Fine, I'll settle for you wife then ;D. But to repeat, PLEASE DO NOT POST PICS OF RIPPED GLUTES ON A GUY and provide guys like Shadow material to beat off to ;D

I'm divorced and you can keep that bitch lol I'll keep my g/f

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2007, 02:48:47 PM »
I'm divorced and you can keep that bitch lol I'll keep my g/f

Let me guess - you were busy arranging your bodybuilders' pics by posing trunk colors while she was in bed waiting for you?

Hahahahaha I'm just kidding ND. You're an OK dude, with the only flaw I see in you being your ignorance that prevents you from seeing that Ronnie is superior to Dorian anyday ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2007, 02:54:32 PM »
Let me guess - you were busy arranging your bodybuilders' pics by posing trunk colors while she was in bed waiting for you?

Hahahahaha I'm just kidding ND. You're an OK dude, with the only flaw I see in you being your ignorance that prevents you from seeing that Ronnie is superior to Dorian anyday ;D

:)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2007, 02:57:49 PM »
looks like 1/8 rep pressing at most

It's a freakin picture not a video, she's on the way up in that movement.....see, this is why it's useless to post training pics on here, because there's always a question about it, the movement was all the way up and all the way down!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2007, 03:12:34 PM »

Jenny THE BEAST can do that...

On the Linear Bearing CYBEX Leg Press...like Yates used in his video she did 9 per side for 10 reps. I may have given her a little push for the last few but otherwise...she did it.
?

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2007, 03:13:53 PM »
It's a freakin picture not a video, she's on the way up in that movement.....see, this is why it's useless to post training pics on here, because there's always a question about it, the movement was all the way up and all the way down!!

what would be a very easy way to prove, with a still camera, how far down she went?  DING DING DING, thats right, by taking a picture at the deepest part of her leg press!  yay!  lets all go have a pizza party now that we've graduated from elementary school.
its comin today

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2007, 04:38:05 PM »
what would be a very easy way to prove, with a still camera, how far down she went?  DING DING DING, thats right, by taking a picture at the deepest part of her leg press!  yay!  lets all go have a pizza party now that we've graduated from elementary school.

Give it rest, you can't tell by a pic if she's going up or down, you just have to take my word for it!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2007, 06:50:12 PM »
110 lb chick pressing 720 lb? i call bullshit! the weight would crush her. but good story for intertainment

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2007, 06:53:54 PM »
Some trainers are complete morons. I see them doing crazy shit in the gym all the time. The other day they had this guy crawling along the walkway like he was in the army going through a mine field.  ???

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2007, 06:54:19 PM »
what would be a very easy way to prove, with a still camera, how far down she went?  DING DING DING, thats right, by taking a picture at the deepest part of her leg press!  yay!  lets all go have a pizza party now that we've graduated from elementary school.

Exactly. Still waiting for proof of his 535 bench at the bottom of the rep.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2007, 06:54:40 PM »
kinda like how one can't fathom the degree of mind mucle connection being used in the pic of you pressing the 60's ;D
follow the arrows