Author Topic: 40% See 2007 War With Iran As Second Carrier Deployed  (Read 1614 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
40% See 2007 War With Iran As Second Carrier Deployed
« on: January 04, 2007, 08:31:51 PM »
Uh-oh...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: 40% See 2007 War With Iran As Second Carrier Deployed
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 08:37:32 PM »
Fucking shame this is being done against the will of the american people.. but I guess people will jusitify it as a means of national security*cough beach*.. If they respond to this agression they're terrorists and if they sit and wait to be hit, well then they're still terrorists after some bullshit and falsified intelligence report pops up.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 08:43:29 PM »
Fortunately most Americans have absolutely no clue how our military works, the capabilities of a carrier battle group or why we'd send another one to the region. We're not going in. With what?
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 08:47:41 PM »
Fortunately most Americans have absolutely no clue how our military works, the capabilities of a carrier battle group or why we'd send another one to the region. We're not going in. With what?

Are you saying what I think you're saying? Happy that your fellow countrymen remain ignorant?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 08:57:03 PM »
Ah yeah actually..like the grown ups play war please.We'd get nothing done and the political correctness would hamstring us 10 times as much. 

We're not massing forces. Tell me where they're coming from..tell me what unit..who..I know where everybody is currently. Not SOF but all major BDE's deployed or getting ready to deploy. It should take u about an hour to find the same. We don't have anybody left. The rags with  blue water navy..gimme a break ::). they don't even like doing maintenance on thier tanks.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 09:14:53 PM »
No but i don't track carrier movements..the important thing in that release was "threatening geopolitical gesture aimed at Iran and Syria". Thats th other mission of a carrier battle..giving pause to the enemy. Its a political tool as well as military. Sending a message without a "kinetic response".
L

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 09:18:44 PM »
"Defense Secretary Robert Gates called the move a reaffirmation that "We will be here for a long time and everybody needs to remember that.""

jimmys words coming out of roberts mouth!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2007, 06:20:39 AM »
240 U don't get it. They don't have carriers..thats why we're a super power. We have one conventional threat and thats China. They're pretty far behind on the blue water thing. I deal in facts..(Iran)their not parking anything but a raft on our coast.
L