Author Topic: Ellison takes swearing-in photo with Koran  (Read 6444 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Ellison takes swearing-in photo with Koran
« on: January 05, 2007, 03:36:15 AM »
http://thinkprogress.org/2007/01/04/ellison-koran

IMO I obviously think this is disgraceful.

Try swearing oath over the Bible in Saudi Arabia for example.

And let's not forget their are certain revelations in the koran that allows muslims to lie to non-muslims under certain situations.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ellison takes swearing-in photo with Koran
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 04:35:15 AM »
http://thinkprogress.org/2007/01/04/ellison-koran

IMO I obviously think this is disgraceful.

Try swearing oath over the Bible in Saudi Arabia for example.

And let's not forget their are certain revelations in the koran that allows muslims to lie to non-muslims under certain situations.

the cool thing is that our leaders don't lie.  right?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 06:11:23 AM »
the cool thing is that our leaders don't lie.  right?

You're facilitating the spread of islam by your own ignorance and perceived corruption of your government.

You're suggesting other corrupt situations (Ellison + Koran) are passable because of your perceived corruption of your government.

Basically, you're doing a grande job of bringing America to its knees.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 06:13:56 AM »
240 will turn anything anybody else does into a US sucks thread.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 06:38:59 AM »
You're facilitating the spread of islam by your own ignorance and perceived corruption of your government.
You're suggesting other corrupt situations (Ellison + Koran) are passable because of your perceived corruption of your government.
Basically, you're doing a grande job of bringing America to its knees.

Piss off.  I am doing no such thing.  You consider any criticism of our policy/abuses as an endorsement of the enemy.  I would empty my clip into a row of insurgents faster than anyone else here, that's a fucking fact. 

This is a case of this congressman's religious beliefs.  If he was christian, jewish, jehovah, etc, it wouldn't matter.  but because he wants the koran, you say its a disgrace.

Who gives a crap?  It's the man's personal choice.  If he was preaching it to kindergartners it'd be one thing.  But the dude chooses that religion.

Are you really that itchy to be offended?  Sack up.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 06:47:04 AM »
240...maybe if u came from behind the computer and really saw these folks as a threat. Look at the BS they have caused in Europe..England etc. Its a slippery slope man.  Its very hard to agrue with u because of ur stance on 911. If u believed it was caused by muslims then this would be easier. Same if the reverse was true for me.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 06:51:58 AM »
240...maybe if u came from behind the computer and really saw these folks as a threat. Look at the BS they have caused in Europe..England etc. Its a slippery slope man.  Its very hard to agrue with u because of ur stance on 911. If u believed it was caused by muslims then this would be easier. Same if the reverse was true for me.

I know alQ hijacked planes on 9/11.  They slashed people and got to the cokpit.

But I know they didn't fly them into buildings - whatever took the angles at the buildings was computer-driven.  Look at the speed, angle, and curved approach the planes too at WTC.  Look at the in-cred-ible impossible angle the pentagon plane took.  You military folks - look at the tapes.  you know.

So while I do see them as a threat, I see the domestic minds here, who saw 9/11 and didn't smell anything fishy, as equally threatening.

I hate jihadists, I fear them, I believe we need to secure our borders, point those bastards at each other (allow the civil war if need be~) and get the hell out of the middle east.  The USA could create a new energy source in 5 years with our brilliant minds.  The oil would be obsolete, and china and russia and eur could fight it out.  Fk em all.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2007, 07:28:00 AM »

Ellison is a black dude, not some crazy paki or arab.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2007, 09:20:22 AM »
Piss off.  I am doing no such thing.  You consider any criticism of our policy/abuses as an endorsement of the enemy.  I would empty my clip into a row of insurgents faster than anyone else here, that's a fucking fact. 

This is a case of this congressman's religious beliefs.  If he was christian, jewish, jehovah, etc, it wouldn't matter.  but because he wants the koran, you say its a disgrace.

Who gives a crap?  It's the man's personal choice.  If he was preaching it to kindergartners it'd be one thing.  But the dude chooses that religion.

Are you really that itchy to be offended?  Sack up.

The constitution was highly influenced by Christo-Judaic beliefs. Whether you are a Christian, Jew or atheist like me it doesn't really matter. America got it right. BANG ON right. You seriously cannot comprehend this. You have to fight and supress your common sensibilities via CT shit. It somewhat gives YOU something to believe in.

You know nothing about the koran, you may not chose to believe I do. Fair game. But, just this time... try and refute the fact that the koran allows muslims to lie to non-muslims under certain circumstances. Can you not comprehend how dangerous this might become?

Of course... having the ability to lie, as prescribed by the doctrine you're actually declaring oath under isn't at all a threat! No no, the real threat is your own skepticism about your government and the shards of evidence you grasp on to, to make them appear the bad guys.

You know, it would be stupid of me to declare that America is a lost cause, but the reality is, as muslim immigration continues to rise in the USA, more and more will hold powerful positions such as that of Ellison. Sure, scar monger you might say.

Tell me 240, which nation has benefited from muslim immigration other than cheap labour? Has Britain benefitted? France? Germany? Netherlands? Tell me 240 which islamic state is a GOOD nation with a Constitution that is influenced for the better of humanity. Tip: there isn't one.

You just don't understand what this man is swearing on.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2007, 04:03:29 PM »
You think he takes everything written in Koran literally? Are politicians that swear on the Bible totally honest and so innocent? Answer that, asshole.

This isn't even a fucking issue, so why don't you shut up?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 05:42:11 PM »
The constitution was highly influenced by Christo-Judaic beliefs.

The Consitution was influenced by 'Enlightened Thinking'

please see: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=63067.msg951545#msg951545

Whether you are a Christian, Jew or atheist like me it doesn't really matter.

...just as long as you're not muslim huh? 

America got it right. BANG ON right. You seriously cannot comprehend this.

No Nordic, it is you who cannot comprehend that. America got it right in her consitution, ...however, there are those who are in the process of destroying that very constitution, and the principles for which it stands. Men like Lt. Watada who are fighting for and defending the constitution, upholding her laws and statutes are branded cowards & traitors. While those who would attack the very constitution herself, and trample it under their feet are hailed as leaders to blindly follow & support. That's messed up.

America did get it right on many levels, ...and it has brought about her greatness.
...however, people are trying to steer her off that path towards a more perfect union.

When you are out-of-alignment with the Universe, and Universal law, you feel it.
America cannot continue on her current path without Universal law catching up to her.
Make no mistake... Universal Law is greater than the laws of man, ...and is absolute.

Tell me 240 which islamic state is a GOOD nation with a Constitution that is influenced for the better of humanity. Tip: there isn't one.

Heck, Bush done invaded the last one in an attempt to create hell on earth.  :P
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2007, 06:00:02 PM »
Oh no.  Not the psychobabble!   ;D  What, pray tell, is "universal law"? 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2007, 06:32:35 PM »
Oh no.  Not the psychobabble!   ;D  What, pray tell, is "universal law"? 

Something about to bite you on your buttocks  ;D
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2007, 06:34:02 PM »
Something about to bite you on your buttocks  ;D

O.K.   ::)  It better have a big mouth. . . . .

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2007, 06:44:55 PM »
O.K.   ::)  It better have a big mouth. . . . .

...to match your big ass?   ;D

go to the gym already
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 06:45:19 PM »
I want to see them swear on the Constitution.
S

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2007, 06:46:24 PM »
...to match your big ass?   ;D

go to the gym already

Ding!   ;D  I'm going I'm going . . . .

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2007, 07:09:41 PM »
Ding!   ;D  I'm going I'm going . . . .

me too.  Later guys.  :)
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2007, 04:27:41 AM »
You think he takes everything written in Koran literally? Are politicians that swear on the Bible totally honest and so innocent? Answer that, asshole.

This isn't even a fucking issue, so why don't you shut up?

Yes, if he is a muslims he MUST believe the koran is 100% truth, and the final word of God sent down thru muhammad, via the angel Gabriel. It is said to be a copy of the "mother of books". He must also believe the koran is infallible.

If you can refute any of these points I will be very impressed!

The Bible doesn't prescribe lying under any circumstances, research Jimmy Jesus a little more brother.

The Consitution was influenced by 'Enlightened Thinking'

please see: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=63067.msg951545#msg951545

...just as long as you're not muslim huh? 

No Nordic, it is you who cannot comprehend that. America got it right in her consitution, ...however, there are those who are in the process of destroying that very constitution, and the principles for which it stands. Men like Lt. Watada who are fighting for and defending the constitution, upholding her laws and statutes are branded cowards & traitors. While those who would attack the very constitution herself, and trample it under their feet are hailed as leaders to blindly follow & support. That's messed up.

America did get it right on many levels, ...and it has brought about her greatness.
...however, people are trying to steer her off that path towards a more perfect union.

When you are out-of-alignment with the Universe, and Universal law, you feel it.
America cannot continue on her current path without Universal law catching up to her.
Make no mistake... Universal Law is greater than the laws of man, ...and is absolute.

Heck, Bush done invaded the last one in an attempt to create hell on earth.  :P

All I see here is a load of liberalist drivel and some stupidly ignorant comments. The Constitution wasn't influenced by Christo-Judaic beliefs? Oh brother ::)

"Universal Law" Oh brother ::)

Oh, and you're saying it's acceptable for islamic states to have inhumane laws because you believe Bush is trying to create hell on Earth?

You're an absolute arsehole.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2007, 12:37:26 PM »
Yes, if he is a muslims he MUST believe the koran is 100% truth, and the final word of God sent down thru muhammad, via the angel Gabriel. It is said to be a copy of the "mother of books". He must also believe the koran is infallible.

If you can refute any of these points I will be very impressed!

The Bible doesn't prescribe lying under any circumstances, research Jimmy Jesus a little more brother.

You're an absolute arsehole.

So you think most christian politicians follow the Bible literally and don't lie? Again, it doesn't matter what the Koran says. His duty is to the American people, so the swearing on the holy book bullshit is just something that's done.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2007, 12:42:54 PM »
I would like to see the Quranic verse that allows one to lie.

Whats funny is that I remember reading about instances in the bible where God lies, or the people are lied to for the greater good.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2007, 12:48:09 PM »
I would like to see the Quranic verse that allows one to lie.

Whats funny is that I remember reading about instances in the bible where God lies, or the people are lied to for the greater good.

See: 3:28 & 16:106
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2007, 12:52:19 PM »
See: 3:28 & 16:106

You weasel your way out of questions your can't answer.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2007, 12:52:32 PM »
Thanks. Let's see now... I smell an owning coming. I'll be back with my Quran in a bit.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2007, 12:54:03 PM »
You weasel your way out of questions your can't answer.

Huh? ???

WTF are you talking about?
الاسلام هو شيطانية