Author Topic: Brutal Restaurant Ownage!  (Read 14833 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Brutal Restaurant Ownage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2007, 03:26:40 PM »
did you really actually say that to him? or do you just think it?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2007, 03:28:28 PM »
It would have been even more "hilarious" to watch you watching and analizing people who actually have a life,wife and kids eating in public........

and then come here and posting like if you've won an award or something...

what a "monster" life you're living there chief.....

Get a life you fking pussy!!!
Meltdown

Another tight shirt BEAST!!!hhaah
N

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2007, 03:28:41 PM »
Still scared to post a picture of yourself and your 18 inch arms, huh.... epic bullshit story.

You must be a real loser to be jealous of a rail thin emo fag.

Don't ever talk again. Epic lack of back/trap/everything development.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2007, 03:29:22 PM »
If that was a meldown what was what the idiot in the restaurant did...

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2007, 03:30:16 PM »

Don't ever talk again. Epic lack of back/trap/everything development.

Why don't you find my OTHER picture on here... ya know the one after I started lifting weights for a couple years, okay?

I know... it makes you feel bad, pussy.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2007, 03:30:39 PM »
Aren't you the clown that thinks Collete is actually attractive for a dude? I would just stop posting.

I love Colette!!!!

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2007, 03:30:56 PM »
Dear friends
Kind regards

This was brilliant!
I love how SF shows up these pussies!

Yours thankfully
John

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2007, 03:31:09 PM »
Why don't you find my OTHER picture on here... ya know the one after I started lifting weights for a couple years, okay?

I know... it makes you feel bad, pussy.

Yes, I feel bad about some clown who tattooed the name of a children's yogurt onto his back. Let's not forget the fact you've never touched a weight in your life.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2007, 03:32:06 PM »
Yes, I feel bad about some clown who tattooed the name of a children's yogurt onto his back. Let's not forget the fact you've never touched a weight in your life.

I would make you look like a woman in the gym.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2007, 03:33:35 PM »
I would make you look like a woman in the gym.

Yes, I'm sure you're quite feminine. Do you have to pay royalties to Dannon Yogurt Co. for using their childrens yogurt on your back?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2007, 03:42:57 PM »
Yes, I'm sure you're quite feminine. Do you have to pay royalties to Dannon Yogurt Co. for using their childrens yogurt on your back?

I'm a team Dannon athlete.

No traps... never touched a weight.. yadda blah blah.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2007, 03:44:21 PM »
I'm a team Dannon athlete.

No traps... never touched a weight.. yadda blah blah.

What's supposed to be impressive about that physique? Massive lack of traps and triceps.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2007, 03:46:09 PM »
What's supposed to be impressive about that physique? Massive lack of traps and triceps.

No traps?  lol, okay.  It's hard to appreciate my tris wth my arms forward like that.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2007, 03:46:48 PM »
No traps?  lol, okay.  It's hard to appreciate my tris wth my arms forward like that.

hahahaha, of course it is. ::)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2007, 03:48:06 PM »
hahahaha, of course it is. ::)

Care to post better you freightened little homo?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2007, 03:49:10 PM »
Care to post better you freightened little homo?
calm down Captain Israel.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2007, 03:51:23 PM »

Well? 

I didn't think so.

So I guess you're only a bber on the internet, huh?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2007, 03:51:33 PM »

Watch out Sarcasm, he'll hit you with a menorah.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2007, 03:56:49 PM »
I bet a lot of women prefer skinny fit guys over steroid heads.  Women might think that a muscle head is into syringes and the shady characters involved in that life style.  It's not to much of a leap to think if a guy is shooting up steroids he also indulges in other low life drugs and behavior.  Women want a husband, provider, friend, and someone who will take care of their kids.  A muscle guy in a tight tee shirt screams I'm a dirt bag. 

Seriously, I would never judge a man by the size of his bicep.  Their are plenty of guys with 15 inch arms that could beat the hell out of many of the pros competing today.  Function over cosmetics will always be on the forefront of my training.  How many 350lbs benchers can't do 65 proper pushups in a minute?  How many guys claim to use 300lbs in the pulldown with outrageous jerking lean back form that can't do 15 full chin ups.  How many guys have 18" arms that are exhausted after playing two hand touch for 30 minutes? I know a guy that claims a 600lbs squat that got beat in a 40 yard sprint by a chubby soccer mom.  I would love to see how shallow that squat is.

This sport attracts a lot of insecure young men.  The reality is that true functional physiques are to be found in olympic lifting, football, boxing, sprinting, wrestling and other sports.  The physiques in the magazines today are phony temporary chemical circus side show attractions they have little value in functional athletic endeavors.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2007, 03:58:07 PM »
I bet a lot of women prefer skinny fit guys over steroid heads.  Women might think that a muscle head is into syringes and the shady characters involved in that life style.  It's not to much of a leap to think if a guy is shooting up steroids he also indulges in other low life drugs and behavior.  Women want a husband, provider, friend, and someone who will care of their kids.  A muscle guy in a tight tee shirt screams I'm a dirt bag. 

Seriously, I would never judge a man by the size of his bicep.  Their are plenty of guys with 15 inch arms that could beat the hell out of many of the pros competing today.  Function over cosmetics will always be on the forefront of my training.  How many 350lbs benchers can't do 65 proper pushups in a minute?  How many guys claim to use 300lbs in the pulldown with outrageous jerking lean back form that can't do 15 full chin ups.  How many guys have 18" arms that are exhausted after playing two hand touch for 30 minutes? I know a guy that claims a 600lbs squat that got beat in a 40 yard sprint by a chubby soccer mom.  I would love to see how shallow that squat is.

This sport attracts a lot of insecure young men.  The reality is that true functional physiques are to be found in olympic lifting, football, boxing, sprinting, wrestling and other sports.  The physiques in the magazines today are phony temporary chemical circus side show attractions they have little value in functional athletic endeavors.

translation=you're old and skinny and hate huge guys.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2007, 04:00:14 PM »
Watch out Sarcasm, he'll hit you with a menorah.

Yeah... probly.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2007, 04:07:33 PM »
Squadfather you made me laugh. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2007, 04:11:19 PM »
haha another funny as hell story!  Almost as good as the gym ownings.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2007, 04:20:40 PM »
I bet a lot of women prefer skinny fit guys over steroid heads.  Women might think that a muscle head is into syringes and the shady characters involved in that life style.  It's not to much of a leap to think if a guy is shooting up steroids he also indulges in other low life drugs and behavior.  Women want a husband, provider, friend, and someone who will take care of their kids.  A muscle guy in a tight tee shirt screams I'm a dirt bag. 

It's a pretty sentiment, but you have to remember, we're bodybuilders, looking to build our bodies to the utmost of their potential, not for athletic endeavors. As hard as we work to be as big as most of us are compared to the average person, we've earned the right to make fun of who we please for attempting to feign actual muscular size.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2007, 04:27:06 PM »
decided to go to my local sports bar last night to have a nice big double cheeseburger, fries, chicken wings and mozzarella sticks and as i'm eating in walks this huge 6'0" 160lb. metrosexual mass monster in skin tight size M black t shirt revealing massive 13 inch arms, sand blasted Old Navy jeans with his hot wife and 4 month old baby, i'm wearing a short sleeve button down shirt covering my miniscule almost 18 inch arms and i look over and say, "my God!!!!!! one day i'm  going to get my arms as big as yours!!!!!", hahahaha, his "wife" started smiling, good stuff.

HAHAHA Epic Lies and Brutal Diet combined with Monster denial of your pathetic 14" "cannons" leading to Colossal Imagined 18" Pythons Symbolizing a History of Embarrassment due to your Epically Small Genetalia HAHAHAHA Gayer than Reebok Pumps