Author Topic: Iranian official: If threatened, we will use nuclear weapons  (Read 2484 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Iranian official: If threatened, we will use nuclear weapons
« on: January 06, 2007, 04:45:58 AM »
After countless declarations of peaceful intentions of nuclear plan, Iran's chief nuclear envoy confirms fears by saying if county is threatened, situation may change

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3348748,00.html

So... Jag...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Iranian official: If threatened, we will use nuclear weapons
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 08:29:52 AM »
Sand nigs beware!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 08:38:14 AM »
Russian officials said the other day that March 28 will be the day the US launches on iran.

Aparrently he got the war plans and leaked them.

All I can say is: DEATH TO IRAN, AND THOSE WHO VOTED IN THAT GOVERNMENT!

;D ;D ;D

240, what's your CT here... Iranian officials getting back handers from the USA to spout ridiculous comments, thus justifying attacking Iran?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

sandycoosworth

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 08:56:07 AM »
After countless declarations of peaceful intentions of nuclear plan, Iran's chief nuclear envoy confirms fears by saying if county is threatened, situation may change

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3348748,00.html

So... Jag...

nordic you fucking idiot, read what you post sometime

Iran's chief nuclear envoy Ali Larijani said on Friday that Iran is committed to the peaceful use of nuclear technology but warned the situation could change if his country is threatened.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 09:00:15 AM »
I don't think Bush would go after Iran with only 2 years left in office. If he does, Iran will use the nuclear bombs, and I can't say that I blame them if we do. I mean, they have made a polite warning.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 09:15:20 AM »
nordic you fucking idiot, read what you post sometime

WTF are you talking about?

Note my title you fucktard:

Oh, and 240, I just assumed you had some kind of CT for this situation... I'm dissapointed you don't! I need some entertainment!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 12:51:03 PM »
WTF are you talking about?

Note my title you fucktard:

Oh, and 240, I just assumed you had some kind of CT for this situation... I'm dissapointed you don't! I need some entertainment!

You are one stupid piece of shit. Of course any fucking country will try to strike back when its threatened. Of course their intent is peaceful but constant threats are forcing them to change their route.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2007, 12:59:21 PM »
You are one stupid piece of shit. Of course any fucking country will try to strike back when its threatened. Of course their intent is peaceful but constant threats are force them to change their route.

Ok sonny jim... have you no game other than to insult me?

"OF COURSE THEIR INTENT IS PEACEFUL"

Ok brother.. you keep thinking that. Seems you're forgetting the pres of Iran being a holocaust denier and has verbally called for the destruction of Israel? Their fabulous human rights record is also wonderful and peaceful.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2007, 12:59:37 PM »
You are one stupid piece of shit. Of course any fucking country will try to strike back when its threatened. Of course their intent is peaceful but constant threats are force them to change their route.
yea, shocker, just about every major power has this policy.... LOL  Nordic ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 01:04:12 PM »
Ok sonny jim... have you no game other than to insult me?

"OF COURSE THEIR INTENT IS PEACEFUL"

Ok brother.. you keep thinking that. Seems you're forgetting the pres of Iran being a holocaust denier and has verbally called for the destruction of Israel? Their fabulous human rights record is also wonderful and peaceful.

What have they done but made empty threats? But the US had sent over a 100,000 ton aircraft carrier and probably had several nuclear subs ready to bomb Iran back to stoneage. While Iran is deemed dangerous for conducting war games and propaganda.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2007, 01:06:45 PM »
OK you guys are right. Even tho men with intellects that are magnitudes higher than yours chose to put sanctions on Iran's nuclear progression because it was deemed a dangerous state.

No no, those men where wrong! Fortunately you guys exist, now we really can chose the right path in this situation.

Seems you've missed the point here. Iran has said they will not be creating nuclear weapons at all - nuclear for peaceful purposes only! So how the hell will they retaliate with nuclear weapons if they don't have/developing any? ???

Oh shit, looks like they must be lying!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2007, 01:11:12 PM »
What they obviously mean is that they'll be forced to push towards weapons if they're left with no choice, but their original intent is peaceful. How are they lying?

Doesn't this sum it up quite well:

Iran's chief nuclear envoy Ali Larijani said on Friday that Iran is committed to the peaceful use of nuclear technology but warned the situation could change if his country is threatened.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2007, 01:13:38 PM »
They don't obviously mean it any which way you clown. How come you trust these idiots down to the word, yet not so of your own government?

They're developing nuclear weapons - period.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2007, 01:20:21 PM »
They don't obviously mean it any which way you clown. How come you trust these idiots down to the word, yet not so of your own government?

They're developing nuclear weapons - period.

Bceuase the government is openly pushing for third front for meaningless reasons. Iran would have no reason to act up if there wasn't agression and the Iraq war. I don't want my tax dollars wasted and I want to live in a stable country in the near future. I don't trust anyone.

Iran can't do shit with their weapons, but dominate other muslim countries. If they try and attack Israel they'll be destroyed. What they want is for the US to leave Iraq, so they can take over. They also want to dominate the rest of the Middle East, which is the whole point for pursuing nuclear technology. There isn't anything wrong with their amibitions of Mideast domination because it isn't different from what the US is already doing and that's taking resources from Iraq to feed its appetite for oil.