Author Topic: m  (Read 20563 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: me drug free @ 200 lbs
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2007, 12:17:58 PM »
i know..it's 3 months only

Something very important to learn here, 95% of the members on this board are dipshit morons.

Anyway, welcome to the iron world, pay no attention to the 12 year olds here, I doubt the biggest attackers on this board even work out.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2007, 12:20:40 PM »
Something about the tighty whities just screams village people. Other than that, not a bad build dude, keep it up.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2007, 12:44:24 PM »
Something about the tighty whities just screams village people. Other than that, not a bad build dude, keep it up.
who cares about stylish underwear when u pig out...?...not bad?...i got an awesome build...keep posted.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2007, 12:46:24 PM »
i'll give you my adress if you're interested in meeting me...but stop pm'ing me about private posing sessions..please! Also...how will i be sorry?...internet tough guy?...you are just pissed because you wouldn't have the balls to say it to my face. Now cool off before i own your ass...again!
tell your girlfriend i'll be fuccking her ass tonight.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2007, 01:19:31 PM »
Something very important to learn here, 95% of the members on this board are dipshit morons.

Anyway, welcome to the iron world, pay no attention to the 12 year olds here, I doubt the biggest attackers on this board even work out.
More like 95% of the members here post their pics thinking they look incredible when the truth of the matter is they look like nothing special. Just average gym rats. Thats it, thats all  :)

PB

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2007, 01:44:24 PM »
More like 95% of the members here post their pics thinking they look incredible when the truth of the matter is they look like nothing special. Just average gym rats. Thats it, thats all  :)

PB
i post pics for feedback...what u think of them doesn't mean shit to me ...it's just like art..building, refining, and so on...you will be paying compliments to me in notime

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2007, 06:38:47 PM »
i'll give you my adress if you're interested in meeting me...but stop pm'ing me about private posing sessions..please! Also...how will i be sorry?...internet tough guy?...you are just pissed because you wouldn't have the balls to say it to my face. Now cool off before i own your ass...again!
black please I would kick your ass so hard you would be asking me to kick you in the face.   your a skinney little punk. I was bigger than you by the time I hit highschool and all kidding aside my quads are bigger than your waist. and my biceps are bigger than your neck. Ive trained for professional fights my whole life. I hold degrees in three martial arts and I won the my local arm wrestling championship more than once.   i would seriously walk through you like a hot knife through butter. and if you want to pm me your address and I happen to be in your part of the world I would be happy to give you a jay and silent bob treatment.   godbless
I

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2007, 01:19:46 AM »
Black please I would kick your ass so hard you would be asking me to kick you in the face.   your a skinney little punk. I was bigger than you by the time I hit highschool and all kidding aside my quads are bigger than your waist. and my biceps are bigger than your neck. Ive trained for professional fights my whole life. I hold degrees in three martial arts and I won the my local arm wrestling championship more than once.   i would seriously walk through you like a hot knife through butter. and if you want to pm me your address and I happen to be in your part of the world I would be happy to give you a jay and silent bob treatment.   godbless

hahaha...the fact that u list your "fighting" skills says nuff about you...and size don't mean shit...by the way...it's galati, romania, the addy is tennis club on saturn street...please stop and say hello.;)....

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2007, 01:25:42 AM »
Black please I would kick your ass so hard you would be asking me to kick you in the face.   your a skinney little punk. I was bigger than you by the time I hit highschool and all kidding aside my quads are bigger than your waist. and my biceps are bigger than your neck. Ive trained for professional fights my whole life. I hold degrees in three martial arts and I won the my local arm wrestling championship more than once.   i would seriously walk through you like a hot knife through butter. and if you want to pm me your address and I happen to be in your part of the world I would be happy to give you a jay and silent bob treatment.   godbless

hahaha, you're a fucking homo gimmick. Just like every other douche bag tough guy on this site. Everyone's a cage fighter now.  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2007, 01:41:30 AM »
by the way ... did u take care of the hemoroid problem? ( judging from the above statement u sound like a cross between a ufc fighter and a mythical muscle figure with thighs as thick as treetrunks...capable of slashing ..etc..etc) if i owned your ass so easily on the board can u imagine what i would do to you in reality?...can anyone spell " golden shower"?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2007, 01:44:32 AM »
hahaha, you're a fucking homo gimmick. Just like every other douche bag tough guy on this site. Everyone's a cage fighter now.  ::)
i know...he made sure he mentioned how big he is...plus that he is trained in martial arts...plus this and that...just to make sure he doesn't sound anything less then frightening...self owned...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2007, 01:46:51 AM »
by the way slacker...word on the street is that u got kicked out of the marching band back in highschool for repeatedly groping the drummers .

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2007, 05:31:32 AM »
i post pics for feedback...what u think of them doesn't mean shit to me ...it's just like art..building, refining, and so on...you will be paying compliments to me in notime

I already did pay you compliments on your progress so far. Good job.

PB

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2007, 05:44:28 AM »
I already did pay you compliments on your progress so far. Good job.

PB
just kidding buddy...;)...thank u...but i'm here just to pass the time and discuss bb...i don't loose sleep over others comments.

body88

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2007, 08:26:19 AM »
You look like shit, hope this helps.

Aahahah, Bezerkfury stomps a bitch yet again!!!!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2007, 08:35:35 AM »
just kidding buddy...;)...thank u...but i'm here just to pass the time and discuss bb...i don't loose sleep over others comments.

multiple posts =meltdown
I

body88

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2007, 08:38:23 AM »
Sev you look great!!!!! Great lines man!!! I am hoping to get to your size someday.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2007, 09:27:03 AM »
Sev you look great!!!!! Great lines man!!! I am hoping to get to your size someday.
i red what your cycle looks like...i know u look like shit...merry xmas

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2007, 09:34:33 AM »
after 3 months of lifting starting @ 175

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dog Chapman

• Getbig II
  • check out the Y, it's all good my brothers.
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2007, 09:35:28 AM »
i red what your cycle looks like...i know u look like shit...merry xmas
your spelling is as bad as your physique

god Bless, The Dog.
Bluto is a whiny beotch!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2007, 09:40:18 AM »
your spelling is as bad as your physique

god Bless, The Dog.
the spealing is done on purpose...just ignore it...otherwise anyone who calls himself THE DOG should be capable of licking his own balls.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2007, 09:50:29 AM »
the spealing is done on purpose...just ignore it...otherwise anyone who calls himself THE DOG should be capable of licking his own balls.
The spelling is done on purpose lmfao  what purpose would that serve you homo bottom dwelling anal muncher
I

Dog Chapman

• Getbig II
  • check out the Y, it's all good my brothers.
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2007, 09:54:19 AM »
I am a human lie detector.

you are lieing my friend.

plus your are a pudgy homo looking thing.

God Bless, The Dog
Bluto is a whiny beotch!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2007, 09:56:46 AM »
lol Im laughing my ass off 

I wasnt sure but I think im going to forward my letter to the DOG CHAPMAN fan club 
I

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2007, 09:57:53 AM »
dontcha have to be walked for your daily poop in the park?...go ahead get to steppin'