« on: January 06, 2007, 06:40:20 AM »
a

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: me drug free @ 200 lbs
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 07:21:04 AM »
ALL DRUGS!

I can see the synthol in those arms dude, you can't fool me!

Also, easy on the GH, if that gut gets any bigger it's gonna blow!

Drug-free my ass...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 07:36:22 AM »
seriously...no nothing...i was really big before if it helps...

sandycoosworth

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 08:04:55 AM »
hes making fun of you dipshit ... aside from puffy tits you look nothing like someone whose not natural

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 08:05:38 AM »
brutal 13 and a half inch arms and 20 inch legs.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 08:07:53 AM »
No offense dude, but these are the worst shots you have put up yet. You looked much better in the previous pics. Doesn't even look like you workout.
E

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 08:09:52 AM »
i know..it's 3 months only

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2007, 08:14:52 AM »
hahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you believe this skinny-fat geek claims to bench over 400lbs. and squat 700lbs.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2007, 08:16:19 AM »
better believe it fuck face...kisses!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 09:00:45 AM »
i know..it's 3 months only

Oh, the old ones were old pics?
E

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2007, 12:13:43 PM »
you are beautiful no matter what thye say 

words cant bring you down    8)
I

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2007, 01:03:10 PM »
the old ones arew current ...thase are from last year...i go up and down in weight depeding on what i'm trying to do...sarcasm do you have any pics?..hahahahaha...monster dodging the issue!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2007, 01:24:56 PM »
dude you post pics of yourself 40 pounds heavier while on the sause and then pics of yourself a year later. Whats your motive are you fishing for comments cause here they are.  You  use to look good now you look like a guy that use to look good. The end  :P
I

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2007, 04:30:58 PM »
hahahaha! monster dick with ears.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2007, 07:53:57 PM »
hahahaha! monster dick with ears.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 08:49:13 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

You put up pics that aren't you.

ahahahahaha

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 01:52:58 AM »
dude you post pics of yourself 40 pounds heavier while on the sause and then pics of yourself a year later. Whats your motive are you fishing for comments cause here they are.  You  use to look good now you look like a guy that use to look good. The end  :P
not everyone sees his phisique as a measure of success...the fact that u see it that way reflects that u are oblivious to what this forum is and what bb is all about...also u have some major shortcomings that u are unable to overcome so it's easier to insult. Get a life.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 08:42:25 PM »
so you think this forum is here to sdtroke your fuckling ego homo.  you look like shit point blank.  Go do a cycle to get back to the former shell of yourself and then kill yourself ::)
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2007, 11:31:54 PM »
listen you guy homo I have never nor will I post a pic for you or for anyone. and if you keep talking trash youll be sorry in no time at all 8)
I

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2007, 11:47:54 PM »
ok pole smoker i'll break it down for you...until u post pics up for comparison just keep your yapper shut and never say a word . Same for the queer wagon known as the squad.

You look like shit, hope this helps.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2007, 01:33:00 AM »
listen you ass homo I have never nor will I post a pic for you or for anyone. and if you keep talking trash youll be sorry in no time at all 8)
i'll give you my adress if you're interested in meeting me...but stop pm'ing me about private posing sessions..please! Also...how will i be sorry?...internet tough guy?...you are just pissed because you wouldn't have the balls to say it to my face. Now cool off before i own your ass...again!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2007, 07:17:46 AM »
Sevestase...
No offence but those pics are nothing special at all. You look like an average gym rat. On a board with professional bodybuilders and national level competitors, I would not be posting pics like that. You are opening yourself up to attack from everyone. I say the same thing to other people on this board and not just yourself. Be happy with your progress but don't post pics on here looking like that. Its comparible to driving a Ferrari and then someone hands you the keys to a Honda Civic. Not a personal shot, just some friendly advise. Thats all.

PB

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2007, 07:24:14 AM »
Sevestase...
No offence but those pics are nothing special at all. You look like an average gym rat. On a board with professional bodybuilders and national level competitors, I would not be posting pics like that. You are opening yourself up to attack from everyone. I say the same thing to other people on this board and not just yourself. Be happy with your progress but don't post pics on here looking like that. Its comparible to driving a Ferrari and then someone hands you the keys to a Honda Civic. Not a personal shot, just some friendly advise. Thats all.

PB
thank u kindly for the advice...these are pics trying to get back in shape...checking progress , getting feedback...you wouldn't post pics because you are just not it...however i've had the type of physique u probably aspire to and i'm just showing everybody how fast ones body can change...that's all...as for national level...how do you know i never competed before @ that level? wink.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2007, 08:08:10 AM »
thank u kindly for the advice...these are pics trying to get back in shape...checking progress , getting feedback...you wouldn't post pics because you are just not it...however i've had the type of physique u probably aspire to and i'm just showing everybody how fast ones body can change...that's all...as for national level...how do you know i never competed before @ that level? wink.
I hear ya. I just wouldn't want to see people ripping you apart there buddy. And believe me, it'll happen. I competed several times myself here in Canada. I'm not one to post pics all over the internet though. Too many weirdos in the world.

PB

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2007, 08:33:53 AM »
I hear ya. I just wouldn't want to see people ripping you apart there buddy. And believe me, it'll happen. I competed several times myself here in Canada. I'm not one to post pics all over the internet though. Too many weirdos in the world.

PB
no problem here...i talk the talk and MOONWALK the walk...let the naysayers be. It's just fun...i know where i'm at. Bich ass sarcasm will pm me for autographs soon. wink