Author Topic: Lost gear! thoughts quick  (Read 4855 times)

bigguns175

• Getbig II
Re: Lost gear! thoughts quick
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2007, 04:28:36 PM »
Haha yea, I live in chicago so it's quite a drive actually.... and I rather not taking the risk of drug smuggling lol. 

Anywho you can all rest your souls, I drove home and snuck in at like 3 a.m. grabbed the gear and headed back to school, no problems.  My mom kept calling me this morning like 8 times and leaving messages and then finally I just called her and she was like I was so worried that something happened to you and I was like I'm fine and she tole me she didn't want me to take that stuff and I told her it's my hobbie and I'm going to and I won't die from it and I'm being safe and going to continue to do well in school and she didn't bust my balls at all... it was really weird, I assume she realizes the gear is gone too because it was sitting right on the table but she didn't question me about where it went or anything either which is also strange but whatever.  Everything is good again just the way it ought to be

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2007, 04:51:51 PM »
So your mom is paying your way through college and you repay her with having juice in her home.  What idiots have drugs sent through the mail?

What is Mexico that far of a drive?

I hope she has another son in the family who will make her proud.

Not being mean... just feeling for your mom.

shut up skank.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2007, 05:00:57 PM »
Haha yea, I live in chicago so it's quite a drive actually.... and I rather not taking the risk of drug smuggling lol. 

Anywho you can all rest your souls, I drove home and snuck in at like 3 a.m. grabbed the gear and headed back to school, no problems.  My mom kept calling me this morning like 8 times and leaving messages and then finally I just called her and she was like I was so worried that something happened to you and I was like I'm fine and she tole me she didn't want me to take that stuff and I told her it's my hobbie and I'm going to and I won't die from it and I'm being safe and going to continue to do well in school and she didn't bust my balls at all... it was really weird, I assume she realizes the gear is gone too because it was sitting right on the table but she didn't question me about where it went or anything either which is also strange but whatever.  Everything is good again just the way it ought to be

Did you dress up in Commando regalia and descend from the vent above your kitchen table? That would have been badass.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2007, 05:29:57 PM »
Hell yeah!
I guess he was able to dodge the lasers and robots.
Mission accomplished!
Good for him...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2007, 06:51:39 PM »
You got damn lucky son.But thats F**ked up you'd get your folks mixed up in your shyte.If you wanna play the game,By all means do.Your a big boy.But to risk bringing heat on your folks IS NOT COOL!
give in to the darkside

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2007, 07:03:20 PM »
Glad you got your gear. Next time don't send that shit to your parents house. & if you're going to send gear there at least tell them what's coming so they don't sign for any packages & such.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2007, 09:27:59 AM »
Through and through your parents will care for you, even if they know you use steriods...it takes alot for parents not to love their children unless they were worthless parents to begin with.

It's human nature for your mom to worry about you and open odd packages and such...my mother used to do the same thing. if my mom found a stash of gear i would have came home and got my ass beat with a bat.

my parents still have no idea i use but all the men in my family are big and excel at sports...i guess she realizes i'm successfull so she doesn't question me.

8)

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 01:03:39 PM »
LoL well thinks havent gone as great as they were, apparently she didn't realize the gear was gone until yesterday and she freaked and I tryed to talk to her reasonably and was honest about everything and it was like talking to a wall and she told me she was pulling me out of school and crap which makes no sense and she called my dad and luckily he is actually sensible and I can have a logical conversation with him and he basically said he didn't want me taking them and he wants to research it but he ain't penalizing me or taking me out of school for it but my mom now refuses to give me any money for food or extra curricular events now... oiii.  Just to show honesty is not the best policy ;).  When you get in a sticky situation you best lie your freaking ass off!!!!  :P

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2007, 01:19:42 PM »
Less learned huh?...lol

Why she would pull you out of school is beyond me. in fact, she should raise the standard for your GPA!...hahaha

Good luck!

8)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2007, 01:04:53 AM »
LMAO!!!!! thats funny......Is this Brian????  Anyway you should tell her it's for a friend who has connections to the mob and if you don't deliver the package they might put a hit out on you...  Or you could put on a ski mask and bust in right at dinner time, scare the crap outta her and rob them for the gear...thats what I'd do.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2007, 03:16:46 AM »
You should earn your own damn money for extra activities.Sure school is your number one priority and you can't work full time but if you got money to buy 15 bottles of test at a time(or whatever it was) then you should be able to buy your own food and have money to run on....especially if they are footing the bill for school. :) Just my two cents.... Anyway glad ya got your shit...would be a crying shame if she trashed it or something...but I wouldn't have been so honest about it if I were you. :)  "DENY TIL YOU DIE"

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2007, 10:02:16 AM »
Go with number 2 and explain that if your buddy doesn't get his shit from you, you will be out the coin. Every parent understands money so it should hit a card. Explain to her that he didn't want his g/f to find out so he had it sent to your house for safety reasons....

If all else fails take something of hers that is worth about the same money and hold it for ransom....something that means alot to her, that way she won't second guess giving it back...but I'm an asshole and that's just what I would do....
Just spot me BITCH!!!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2007, 11:54:15 AM »
Go with number 2 and explain that if your buddy doesn't get his shit from you, you will be out the coin. Every parent understands money so it should hit a card. Explain to her that he didn't want his g/f to find out so he had it sent to your house for safety reasons....

If all else fails take something of hers that is worth about the same money and hold it for ransom....something that means alot to her, that way she won't second guess giving it back...but I'm an asshole and that's just what I would do....

look up a few posts on the thread bro...he already got it back. no need to ransom!

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2007, 02:58:28 PM »
Tell her your taking a course in chemistry and this is for some research.  Or option 4 is probably the easiest

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2007, 06:30:27 PM »
Tell her your taking a course in chemistry and this is for some research.

Haha I'll try that next time, say its my term project or something

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2007, 04:44:14 AM »
    Just tell her you have  AIDS and you have a script from the MD.  ;D

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2007, 02:43:46 PM »
OR..... next time you order some gear, go rent a post office box, but not at the post office. At one of the independent places, which could careless what you're having sent to your box. Most places don't even make you show identification to rent one, so you can put it under a different name and pay cash for it. Have your gear sent under a different name too. That way the worry level is just that much lower of getting busted. Thats what I do and its worked great for me!
The rental on the smallest box they offer is way cheap too!! I only pay $6 a month for it. $6 is worth peace of mind for "ME". And when the package is too big for the box, they put it in a bigger box for you, locked up until you come pick it up.
Thats a whole lot better than having your gear sent to your parents house and having to worry about stealing it back and possibly getting pulled out of school. but you can make your decisions. just offering an alternative.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2007, 07:32:35 PM »
OR..... next time you order some gear, go rent a post office box, but not at the post office. At one of the independent places, which could careless what you're having sent to your box. Most places don't even make you show identification to rent one, so you can put it under a different name and pay cash for it. Have your gear sent under a different name too. That way the worry level is just that much lower of getting busted. Thats what I do and its worked great for me!
The rental on the smallest box they offer is way cheap too!! I only pay $6 a month for it. $6 is worth peace of mind for "ME". And when the package is too big for the box, they put it in a bigger box for you, locked up until you come pick it up.
Thats a whole lot better than having your gear sent to your parents house and having to worry about stealing it back and possibly getting pulled out of school. but you can make your decisions. just offering an alternative.

When they put it in a different box,do you have to show ID and sign for it to pick it up? Since it is not in YOUR locked box..anyone could say they are "JOHN DOE" and take your package.Looks like they would make you prove that P.O. box "insert number" that the package was sent to actually belonged to you before allowing you to take the package.

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2007, 02:42:38 PM »
gtbro1, I always use the same "alias" name when I have gear sent to my PO box, so the ladies that work there, know who I am, I'm in there all the time, so I have a half ass decent relationship with them. I have never had to show ID to pick stuff up, I just tell them I have been expecting a package that I know is too big from my box and ask if it has showed up yet, and tell them the box number and name. They check, and if it's there, they hand it over. Never had to show ID once, and I've had lots of boxes that were too big for my box sent to me. I've never had a problem with not having to show ID to pick something up.
But it also helps asking for it in advance, (when I KNOW theres no way its had time to get there yet), so they know I'm looking for it and expecting it.