Author Topic: Prediction: Lieberman will flip before the month is out.  (Read 11151 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Prediction: Lieberman will flip before the month is out.
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2007, 05:45:26 PM »
Why the space between your smilies on your first post vs. no space on this postJackass

::) ::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2007, 05:47:03 PM »
based on the current version of the Republican party - the one that allowed 911 to happen.

How can you breath when your head constantly up your ass............you should check with your boy Clinton before you make assnine comments!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2007, 05:51:10 PM »
Beach, you're not going to goat me with that crap, I just figure you're to stupid to muster a real response.  Clearly you have no words for bringing your kids into online fights... Bad parenting... So by all means, keep crying with your eye roll posts ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2007, 05:52:50 PM »
Beach, you're not going to goat me with that crap, I just figure you're to stupid to muster a real response.  Clearly you have no words for bringing your kids into online fights... Bad parenting... So by all means, keep crying with your eye roll posts ::)
::) ::) ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2007, 06:00:18 PM »
How can you breath when your head constantly up your ass............you should check with your boy Clinton before you make assnine comments!

do you ever have anything meaningful to contribute?

How about actually refuting something I said instead of acting like a whiny little school girl

I'm sure I'll regret asking this but how exactly is Clinton "my boy"?