Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 21, 2014, 01:03:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Colts defense hauled ass  (Read 5946 times)
gtbro1
Getbig V

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2007, 02:43:30 PM »

O.K. pumpster.  You were the only man in America (or wherever you live) who knew that despite being one of the worst run D's in NFL history, the Colts would hold the NFL's second leading rusher (1789 yards and 17 TDs) to 32 yards rushing, despite giving up 173 a game.  You knew they would hold the KC O to zero first downs and less than 10 yards of offense in the entire first half, despite stinking up the field on D all season.  Yeah.  You saw that one coming.   Roll Eyes  What are your stock predictions for 07?   Smiley

hahahahahah   
Report to moderator   Logged
Fury
Getbig V

All aboard the USS Leverage

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2007, 02:44:55 PM »

O.K. pumpster.  You were the only man in America (or wherever you live) who knew that despite being one of the worst run D's in NFL history, the Colts would hold the NFL's second leading rusher (1789 yards and 17 TDs) to 32 yards rushing, despite giving up 173 a game.  You knew they would hold the KC O to zero first downs and less than 10 yards of offense in the entire first half, despite stinking up the field on D all season.  Yeah.  You saw that one coming.   Roll Eyes  What are your stock predictions for 07?   Smiley

Pumpster also works out on a bowflex!
gtbro1
Getbig V

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2007, 02:46:28 PM »

He's 42 years old...and that is a Real Bowflex body.
Camel Jockey
Getbig V

Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2007, 03:03:07 PM »

He's 42 years old...and that is a Real Bowflex body.

Maybe he's Michael Polinko?  Grin
body88
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2007, 03:23:05 PM »

Win today. Beat the Chargers next week. Come to Baltimore and face the Ravens in a classic showdown for the right to go to the Superbowl. Good luck today Pats fans!

Lol, just got back from the game. Total domination of the Jets.

36 - 16 Cool
headhuntersix
Getbig V

Our forefathers would be shooting by now

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2007, 11:43:33 PM »

The score was in check until the fourth but Tom took care of business..yahhh Dolts won..big friggen deal. I thought that LJ would run big based on the fact that th Dolts have the worst run d ever but thats ok. Their soft team will get crushed next week. Have fun with all that......

L
Fury
Getbig V

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2007, 11:46:30 PM »

Baltimore will crush the Patriots. Those crappy recievers would get chewed up and spit out.
headhuntersix
Getbig V

Our forefathers would be shooting by now

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2007, 12:56:20 AM »

Ur a Giants fan..Shockey sucks and is overrated..ur back is retireing. Ur coach is an ass and oh yeah..ur QB sucks....Have fun in the off season. I atleast have on more week.

L
Fury
Getbig V

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2007, 01:02:28 AM »

Ur a Giants fan..Shockey sucks and is overrated..ur back is retireing. Ur coach is an ass and oh yeah..ur QB sucks....Have fun in the off season. I atleast have on more week.

I'm not even a Shockey fan and Coughlin needs to go. Eli is still a work in progress.
pumpster
Getbig V

If you're reading this you have too much free time

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2007, 05:31:45 AM »

Bottom line: you were completely off. Priceless. Grin

Colts will probably lose next week or next and play poorly on defense, but this week revealed your blanket football judgements to be about as solid as their defense. LOL
pumpster
Getbig V

If you're reading this you have too much free time

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2007, 05:32:40 AM »

The utter stupidity in terms of baseless assumptions as to how i work out and the effectiveness of a Bowflex is hilarious. You guys are gold. LOL
Beach Bum
Getbig V

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2007, 11:07:07 AM »

Bottom line: you were completely off. Priceless. Grin

Colts will probably lose next week or next and play poorly on defense, but this week revealed your blanket football judgements to be about as solid as their defense. LOL

lol.  Oh brother.  So if they win next week, you predicted all along their run D would suddenly come to life.  If they lose, you predicted that too.   Roll Eyes
body88
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2007, 01:15:50 PM »

lol.  Oh brother.  So if they win next week, you predicted all along their run D would suddenly come to life.  If they lose, you predicted that too.   Roll Eyes

Hahaha, funny no? One good game negates the colts from an entire season Roll Eyes
Fury
Getbig V

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2007, 01:18:26 PM »

Hahaha, funny no? One good game negates the colts from an entire season Roll Eyes

Well, the playoffs are a new season and they did just stop the 2nd best RB in the NFL.
body88
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2007, 01:26:08 PM »

Indy puts 9 in the box but herm runs johnson anyway Roll Eyes If we used your logic the colts would be the worst team in the nfl.

They did a good job. I am not even talking about the playoffs. I am refering to pumpsters retarded claims.
Fury
Getbig V

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2007, 01:26:52 PM »

Indy puts 9 in the box but herm runs johnson anyway Roll Eyes If we used your logic the colts would be the worst team in the nfl.

They did a good job. I am not even talking about the playoffs. I am refering to pumpsters retarded claims.

He works out on Bowflex. It's obvious that mental retardation runs in his family.
body88
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2007, 01:29:41 PM »

He works out on Bowflex. It's obvious that mental retardation runs in his family.

Pumpster will swoop in to tell me I am baised and refer to a buch of things I never said. He then will make a claim like " this is the best colts team in years" While previous teams where better. The defensive loses alone prove this. The colts are a great team, but are not as good as they where in previous years.

The colts could win the superbowl this year. I do not think they will get through San d the Ravens or Maybe the Pats.

My pick is No vs Baltimore.
UPINTHEMGUTS
Getbig V

I can spot crazy pussy....

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2007, 07:59:42 PM »

Grin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!