Author Topic: usps not as safe anymore thanks to the great george w. bush.  (Read 2622 times)

whitewidow

usps not as safe anymore thanks to the great george w. bush.
« on: January 06, 2007, 05:05:36 PM »
bush passed new law where any usps mail can be opened at any time. no warrant needed. watch the busts sky-rocket. george w. is the worst ever! making gear a big deal and now this-lol what a joke. I hope he goes to prison for war crimes eventually. cant wait till they got that retard out of office-lol.

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: usps not as safe anymore thanks to the great george w. bush.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 05:19:29 PM »
True, but this was already like this after the patriot act. Your rights were taken away awhile back. Post master can open up and suspect ANY mail they want, and question it's contents and bring you in for questions.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 05:23:28 PM »
that man is responsible for more war crimes than a iraq dictactor

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 05:28:59 PM »
that man is responsible for more war crimes than a iraq dictactor

Yes true- one day I hope he gets hanged just like saddam and we can sit back with some drinks and watch it on youtube ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 05:38:42 PM »
In a statement issued today, USPS Senior Vice President of Government Relations Tom Day said, “As has been the longstanding practice, First-Class Mail is protected from unreasonable search and seizure when in postal custody. Nothing in the Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act changes this protection. The President is not exerting any new authority.” (Jan 04 2007)

Congress passed a trade act in 2002, 107 H.R. 3009, that expanded the Custom Service's ability to open international mail. Here's the beginning of Section 344:

(1) In general.--For purposes of ensuring compliance with the Customs laws of the United States and other laws enforced by the Customs Service, including the provisions of law described in paragraph (2), a Customs officer may, subject to the provisions of this section, stop and search at the border, without a search warrant, mail of domestic origin transmitted for export by the United States Postal Service and foreign mail transiting the United States that is being imported or exported by the United States Postal Service.

If I remember correctly, the ACLU was able to temper the amendment, and this language is better than what the government originally wanted.

Domestic First Class mail is still private; the police need a warrant is to open it. But there is a lower standard for Media Mail and the like, and a lower standard for "mail covers": the practice of collecting address information from the outside of the envelope.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 05:47:44 PM »
As far as you "Bush haters" go...I for one take the same approach that Donny bonaduce took last week....some of you may have seen the story on the news. For those of you that missed it, DB was approached while having lunch at an outdoor cafe, when a man with a camera and microphone approached him. The man proceeded to ask DB what he thought about the president and his "supposed" war crimes, as well as his general feelings about the president in general. DB was outraged by the questioning, because in his mind the "self-righteous" Bush hater was in fact out of line.

I take the same approach, and this is regardless to who is in office. When President Clinton was in office, although I disagreed with more of his policy's then not, I still refused to take part in any sensless bashing of the office in which he held.

I for one take the position that I am proud to live in America and regardless of who is the president, I'll be damned if I listen to hate speech towards that office. I may very well disagree with the president who is on office, allthough I do support George W. in most instances, I do not agree with every stance he has taken.

If people in this country could learn to voice their opinions in a more "civil" manner, if people could learn to call for changes against what they see needing a change, then this country would be far better off. As it is, there is still no place on earth like the U.S. and anyone who feels differently I'd be more then happy to pay out of my own pocket to see their tail end on a plane to some where else...maybe France?

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 05:57:30 PM »
I would love to go to canada or germany. ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2007, 08:25:41 PM »
As far as you "Bush haters" go...I for one take the same approach that Donny bonaduce took last week....some of you may have seen the story on the news. For those of you that missed it, DB was approached while having lunch at an outdoor cafe, when a man with a camera and microphone approached him. The man proceeded to ask DB what he thought about the president and his "supposed" war crimes, as well as his general feelings about the president in general. DB was outraged by the questioning, because in his mind the "self-righteous" Bush hater was in fact out of line.

I take the same approach, and this is regardless to who is in office. When President Clinton was in office, although I disagreed with more of his policy's then not, I still refused to take part in any sensless bashing of the office in which he held.

I for one take the position that I am proud to live in America and regardless of who is the president, I'll be damned if I listen to hate speech towards that office. I may very well disagree with the president who is on office, allthough I do support George W. in most instances, I do not agree with every stance he has taken.

If people in this country could learn to voice their opinions in a more "civil" manner, if people could learn to call for changes against what they see needing a change, then this country would be far better off. As it is, there is still no place on earth like the U.S. and anyone who feels differently I'd be more then happy to pay out of my own pocket to see their tail end on a plane to some where else...maybe France?
wow,maybe you are not as smart as we thought and credit you for.

i know you will erase this. No matter what you seem to be a very uncultured person who has never left the usa,and no matter what you said i would not believe you.

this is not the best place there is,get off getbig get on a plane and see the world

bench

Heavy D

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2007, 08:52:51 PM »
hey arnold,

i agree with you on the respect of the office and that entire proud american speach. i proudly served this country and earned the right to state my opinion about things unlike most of the non-military retards that bitch about stuff in this country... 8) 8) 8)
if you never served yhis country then shut the fuck up and enjoy your rights. until you've found yourself in a foreign country that hates what America stands for you'll never understand the phrase "proud american". ;D
before you say usps isn't safe do some fucking' research and learn those privacy rights left with the patriot act years back but mail in this country is still private within reason.
hanging the president of united states????????? i don't think so!!! BUT making it public knowledge that he is an ass monkey that has zero clue what he is doing i am all for it. :P
please don't believe for a second that the media potrays anything truthful. no conspiracy here just simple lies and deception.

bush will be out of office soon enough making the 300k plus a year with benefits from our tax dollars and getting paid 10k plus a pop for some dumbass speaches on some retarded fucking speach tour.

bush is an idiot. that's obvious. BUT HANG HIM??? come on man... that is damn near anti american!!!!
i'll listen to you bash him all day but i won't idle thru some post talking about hanging our president for war crimes..

just my 2 cents and hard headed opinions.

AMERICA KICKS ASS !!! if you don't like it here FUCKING LEAVE, and use my tax dollars for your ticket out of here!!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 08:59:07 PM »
wow,maybe you are not as smart as we thought and credit you for.

i know you will erase this. No matter what you seem to be a very uncultured person who has never left the usa,and no matter what you said i would not believe you.

this is not the best place there is,get off getbig get on a plane and see the world

bench
I'm not going to erase it...I have no problem with people expressing their opinions about things, regardless of the subject. As for me ever going outside of the U.S. I've been to a handfull of other places, not a lot, but I am not sure how it matters either way. Also, be that you disagree with my statement above, how does that relate to any of the other topics that I post about on this section? Does the fact that I support the president make me any less knowledgable about AAS use? My support for George W. has been known on this board for some time now...this is not really new info and it is not really relavant to knowledge about the overall theme of this board.

Let me be a little more clear, I have no qualms with anyone who dislikes the president or who disagrees with him. That is part of what is great about the U.S....we are free to have and voice our opinions without reprisal. I simply think that harsh bashing of the president, regardless of who he is or by which party he is affiliated with, is bad for the moral and demeanour of the nation as a whole...as well as in this instance, bad for the moral of our troops over seas.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2007, 09:06:43 PM »
hey arnold,

i agree with you on the respect of the office and that entire proud american speach. i proudly served this country and earned the right to state my opinion about things unlike most of the non-military retards that bitch about stuff in this country... 8) 8) 8)
if you never served yhis country then shut the f**k up and enjoy your rights. until you've found yourself in a foreign country that hates what America stands for you'll never understand the phrase "proud american". ;D
before you say usps isn't safe do some fucking' research and learn those privacy rights left with the patriot act years back but mail in this country is still private within reason.
hanging the president of united states????????? i don't think so!!! BUT making it public knowledge that he is an ass monkey that has zero clue what he is doing i am all for it. :P
please don't believe for a second that the media potrays anything truthful. no conspiracy here just simple lies and deception.

bush will be out of office soon enough making the 300k plus a year with benefits from our tax dollars and getting paid 10k plus a pop for some dumbass speaches on some retarded fucking speach tour.

bush is an idiot. that's obvious. BUT HANG HIM??? come on man... that is damn near anti american!!!!
i'll listen to you bash him all day but i won't idle thru some post talking about hanging our president for war crimes..

just my 2 cents and hard headed opinions.

AMERICA KICKS ASS !!! if you don't like it here FUCKING LEAVE, and use my tax dollars for your ticket out of here!!!

Im actually trying to relocate in europe somewhere-if you want too help pay my way that would be sweet. america is not what it once was i mean you cant even use steroids here legally. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2007, 10:48:13 PM »
Im actually trying to relocate in europe somewhere-if you want too help pay my way that would be sweet. america is not what it once was i mean you cant even use steroids here legally. 
I'll admit, although I am on the conservative side of the fence, as I've mentioned, I do not support every stance the conservative side stands for...the issue of legal AAS use is one of these issues...at the same time though, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on the left side of the aisle who was supportive of this cause as either.

White, are you being serious? Are you really looking to leave and go to Europe? If so, where did you have in mind, and why that location?

Last thing, White, although we seem to disagree when it comes to political issues, at least from what I can tell, I still appreciate your contribution to this board and your knowledge of AAS...anyone would be hard pressed to have more knowledge on the going ons of various labs and pharmacies. Whereever you decide to go I hope you'll continue to post here on a regular basis.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2007, 10:53:45 PM »
I'll admit, although I am on the conservative side of the fence, as I've mentioned, I do not support every stance the conservative side stands for...the issue of legal AAS use is one of these issues...at the same time though, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on the left side of the aisle who was supportive of this cause as either.

White, are you being serious? Are you really looking to leave and go to Europe? If so, where did you have in mind, and why that location?

Last thing, White, although we seem to disagree when it comes to political issues, at least from what I can tell, I still appreciate your contribution to this board and your knowledge of AAS...anyone would be hard pressed to have more knowledge on the going ons of various labs and pharmacies. Whereever you decide to go I hope you'll continue to post here on a regular basis.

Yeah im looking into moving there permanetly. ill be in the states for at least a few more years though. if i had my way id rather live there though much more freedom.

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2007, 10:57:11 PM »
Yeah im looking into moving there permanetly. ill be in the states for at least a few more years though. if i had my way id rather live there though much more freedom.

Im actually thinking about this too, but Im going to wait and see what happens when Bush is out of office before making any decisions.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2007, 11:08:59 PM »
So who do you both (white and b.c.) think will win in 08? Who are you pulling for, as well as who will actually win?

If I had to predict, I think 08 could easily be Clinton vs. Julianne. Obama may get the nod over Clinton, but too early to tell.

Either way, it will be a tough race for any Republican to win...lot of angry people at the republican party...Julianne does have the best shot though IMO.

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 11:29:51 PM »
Tough to say at this point.  I'm neither rep or dem.  Realistically Bush has done so much damage to his party that its too much to overcome.  Personally I wouldnt mind seeing John Edwards taking it.  He is who I'll most likely vote for.  I would consider voting for Obama but race will be a factor  there, so that is something I will watch for in the next year.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2007, 11:51:59 PM »
good chane clintons will get back in office. but whos to say even the election process is corrupt these days.

Heavy D

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 08:07:33 AM »
hey white. i hear you and understand wanting to bail.
no way on earth will two people or groups of people be able to agree 100% of the time.  i can say that i have traveled extensively all over the world and America is by far one of the best places to be. Europe is close second for me.. i like Canada! :P

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2007, 08:23:56 AM »
there will never be a black president never.so he's out. the only black president that would ever make and be a woman would be OPRAH ( I dont like her but its true ) as far as clinton you never know but i doubt it.John Edwards its very possable he is like JFK in alot of ways and there are folks that will vote for a guy like that.AS far a voting I might just go indapendent.See you have to vote to be able to have the right to bitch.if you dont vote you dont have a right to speak on the grounds of this topic.

As far as america goes its great but it will soon be ran down into the ground just like russia.the president sucks no doubt and alot of you guys voted for him and he has not done 1 damn thing for us,beside got thousands killed in a war that we cant win.his dumb ass is going to send more troops over there and were gonna get fucked who is going to protect the USA.These people are not dumb they snuck in 3 time or to the USA and did terror attacks and got away with it.The next one is gonna be worse.These assholes plan a life time to blow up the USA and we sit around and wait till it happens,what a country.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2007, 05:27:27 PM »

my friend...being anti bush = being pro USA  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2007, 06:46:48 PM »
Let's save the political talk for the politics board. Remember this is the Steroid board.  ;D

...besides politics divide people & we need to stick together.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2007, 07:58:24 PM »
Let's save the political talk for the politics board. Remember this is the Steroid board.  ;D

...besides politics divide people & we need to stick together.
Agreed, that would probably be the best idea. I for one do enjoy political discussions, as long as they maintain a civil manner, but Rims right, this is the wrong place for that.

How about this, a lot of you seem to disagree with me politically, but we are all in agreement that we like training, we like AAS, we like BB...that's enough to keep me happy.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2007, 07:19:19 AM »
I'm locking this thread because people keep posting political opinions on this. Like I said take that talk to the political board. Our political opinions don't matter on this board. Like Arnold said: we like BBing, we like training, & we like AAS. That's enough for me.