Author Topic: HELLPPP BIG PROBLEM.......  (Read 1095 times)

Rosmo

• Getbig I
HELLPPP BIG PROBLEM.......
« on: January 06, 2007, 05:20:19 PM »
HELLLPPP everyone big problem!!!!!!!!!!!

because i did double my dose i realised i would not have enough product to see me thru to the end of my cycle!! the bloke who i get it from said he can't get for a while because he reckons it pretty dry here (Melbourne, Australia) so i thought i would better to just cut my losses now and stop my cycle short which i have done instead of continuing along and wasting more money till i ran out!! anyway my question is this:

my mini cycle if u can call it that lasted approx. 5weeks...

with weeks 1-4 being 250mg of sust. and week 5 being 500mg....

it has probably  been just over a week since i las pinned my self and i was wondering with this short cycle i wanted to know how long it would take for my natural testoserone to be back to normal levels!!! does it take quicker because of such a small amount (250mg) for such a short time?? I am currently in Sydney at the moment and i cannot get to a gym until im back in Melbourne which will be on Tuesday... I didnt really gain any mass at all from the cycle and wanted to know will i lose any size due to low levels of test. in my system?? what can i do to help prevent it??!! I know i sound like an idiot right now but im real anxious to find out info... i will be more organised inthe future.... advice would be greatly appreciated!!!! (p.s iposted this already in another thread but it wasnt being read, so i made it part of a new topic)

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
Re: HELLPPP BIG PROBLEM.......
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 06:01:49 PM »
I dont think you done enough to even worry about it.It takes like 4 weeks just for it to kick in.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 07:28:20 PM »
I dont think you done enough to even worry about it.It takes like 4 weeks just for it to kick in.
Yes, it does take around 4wks for it to kick in, but in that regard we are talking about what the "individual" notices. At the same time, all though the person taking it may not be "feeling" it, doesn't mean it's not in the system, nor does it mean that natural functions have not been shut down.

Rosmo, if I were you, I'd wait another wk or so and begin a nolva regiment. 3wks at 40, 30, 20 should help. Next time, plan it out...don't be stupid with your cycles.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 09:44:14 PM »
yea what AJ said  ;)

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 06:16:32 AM »
yes man
w

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 08:53:52 AM »
just do 6 weeks at 250 mgs.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 04:38:11 AM »
We have seen this type of situation many times here. This situation should NEVER occur.

Do not hit your first pin until you have secured your entire cycle, INCLUDING ANCILLARIES, start to finish.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 05:54:59 AM »
We have seen this type of situation many times here. This situation should NEVER occur.

Do not hit your first pin until you have secured your entire cycle, INCLUDING ANCILLARIES, start to finish.

Exactly.

Rosmo

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 03:34:53 AM »
yea i know... it was stupid.. what can i say, i was too eager at the time to get started... im planning nxt cycle for september this year... leading up to the australian summer.... im gonna take everyones advice and start organising myself 6months in advance... thanks for everyones advice.....