Author Topic: Dallas Cowboys - heart breakers  (Read 20641 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: Dallas Cowboys - heart breakers
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2007, 09:45:06 PM »
I think today is Romo's worst day of his professional life.  To f**k up the hold on a winning field goal is just very hard to bear. But you can't blame Romo on the entire Dallas team losing. He didnt fumble the ball, he didn't not catch the catches that were needed to be caught. His string of bad luck was just one of many for the team.

When the new season starts, and he is back winning games, people will forget, but for tonight, the city of Dallas is in a low mood indeed.

I agree..But the same thing was said about Bill Buckner...You don't get many chances in that league to do great things...Look at Dan Mario, he went to the super bowl very early in his career and never got there again...Romo will have so much pressure next year...And lets face it, he only had a few good games...And hasn't looked good in awhile...Throw this in their with the fact that he wants to be a star...I would bet the bank that he will be a backup within 2 years and out of the league in 5...

thisiskeith12

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2007, 09:50:14 PM »
Boo hoo who cares Dallas sucks

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2007, 10:11:32 PM »
What you retards fail to realize is that the Cowboys clinched a playoff appearance after the Atlanta game. There was no reason for them to play with much effort the last three weeks of the regular season. The losses against Detroit and Philadelphia meant absolutely nothing.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2007, 10:21:10 PM »
What you retards fail to realize is that the Cowboys clinched a playoff appearance after the Atlanta game. There was no reason for them to play with much effort the last three weeks of the regular season. The losses against Detroit and Philadelphia meant absolutely nothing.

not true...Every coach knows that you need momentium going into the playoffs...Without it, you can not win..If what you say is true, then the last two games would have been played like they were pre-season and Parcells would have pulled his starters at half time...He didn't...Why???

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2007, 10:22:49 PM »
HAHAHAHA!

Fuck the Cowgirls!

Romo is the most overrated player out there..............he almost rivals Michael Vick in hype.......
HAHA, RON.....

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2007, 10:27:13 PM »
Maybe next time he'll think before he........

CHOKES!
Chadwick Mower in 2008

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2007, 10:30:46 PM »

Hey, don't you know, they are the greatest team EVER, with the greatest qb EVER in Romo!   ::)
HAHA, RON.....

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2007, 10:36:24 PM »
 :-X

Chadwick Mower in 2008

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2007, 10:57:13 PM »

name a team that lost their last two games before the playoffs and then did well in the playoffs

E
E

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2007, 11:00:52 PM »

What a joke.  They lost 3 out of the last 4.  Find ONE quote from any NFL coach or player that says a 1 and 3 slide "means absolutely nothing" as long as they clinch a wildcard.

moron!
Chadwick Mower in 2008

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2007, 05:25:20 AM »
I think today is Romo's worst day of his professional life.  To f**k up the hold on a winning field goal is just very hard to bear. But you can't blame Romo on the entire Dallas team losing. He didnt fumble the ball, he didn't not catch the catches that were needed to be caught. His string of bad luck was just one of many for the team.

When the new season starts, and he is back winning games, people will forget, but for tonight, the city of Dallas is in a low mood indeed.

Ron, what the fuck are talking about? who cares about the new season? that is 8 months away

I was so pissed that I went to straight to bed....I didn't even take my "right before bed protein shake".

I am still fucking pissed at Romo
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2007, 05:26:14 AM »

thanks man, I feel the love

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2007, 05:27:45 AM »
HAHAHAHA!

f**k the Cowgirls!

Romo is the most overrated player out there..............he almost rivals Michael Vick in hype.......

lol, no one rival vick in that department...that guy never delivers

I actually like Vick..but clearly he can't throw straight

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2007, 05:58:28 AM »
Any of you Cowboys fans??  I've been since birth.

This is absolutley crushing!!  

Dallas lost this game, Seattle did not win it.  Dallas simply blew it.  I'm not jumping ship on Romo yet though, he's all we got.
I have always liked Dallas, but I have to route for the home team. "Da-Bears"

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2007, 06:27:44 AM »
Bye bye Parcells.

Bye Bye T.O. as well.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2007, 07:05:37 AM »
Now if only thier friggin plane would crash on the way back to Dallas...then that would be a happy ending story. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of shit stains. GO EAGLES!
$

thisiskeith12

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2007, 07:31:20 AM »
Bye Bye T.O. as well.

One of the 2 will not be there next. If Parcells happens to come back, T.O. is history.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2007, 07:55:58 AM »
WTF, an extra point is suppose to be automatic. How the f**k can Romo botch that play?
Awe too bad Steele. You should have asked me for a prediction before the game.  ;D

GO BEARS!!
Elevate Your Image.™

thisiskeith12

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2007, 08:16:15 AM »
Awe too bad Steele. You should have asked me for a prediction before the game.  ;D

GO BEARS!!

No sir, I ran into Deuce McAllister yesterday at the Sunglass Hut. Karma was in the air.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2007, 08:27:46 AM »
Tony Romo was Dallas' savior about 2 months ago and over the course of the last 4 games he's been nothin but a cancer on the Cowboys.

I almost wanted to vomit at the end of last night's game.    The fvckin safety just started the downwards spiral.

Fvckin Romo.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2007, 08:43:17 AM »
even if they would have just squeaked by the shithawks there is no way dallas would have beat an eagles team that is the hottest in the nfc right now

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2007, 08:58:51 AM »
even if they would have just squeaked by the shithawks there is no way dallas would have beat an eagles team that is the hottest in the nfc right now

You're right, but Cowboys fans always believe in miracles no matter how ridiculous the circumstances are against them LOL!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2007, 09:02:58 AM »
You're right, but Cowboys fans always believe in miracles no matter how ridiculous the circumstances are against them LOL!
hahahhah so true they are loyal. who do you think is gonna win next week MOS the colts or ravens and im haven some buddies over for the game ill keep a few on ice for the squad  ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2007, 10:22:26 AM »
The beautiful thing about this is that it would be very hard for the whiny over-rated Parcells to bail now the way he's done on other teams. I'm sure he's dying to, because of the stress & yesterday's bad ending. But the team's potentially going to be better next year and it would look bad to leave now with the job unfinished so he's stuck having to stay or look like a loser. ;D

T.O. hard to believe but unless he sees a psychiatrist about those drops might not even be worth bringing back next year those drops are getting ridiculous.

Romo will be a good QB they weren't going far this year no matter what anyway.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2007, 11:08:23 AM »
F$^K T.O!!!
Most are all show no go!