Author Topic: Dallas Cowboys - heart breakers  (Read 20648 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Dallas Cowboys - heart breakers
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2007, 11:28:51 AM »
Hahahahahaahahahaaa!!!

That was awesome.

Hopefully he will kill himself.

I was impressed by T.O. at the press conference, He was really eloquent.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2007, 11:29:37 AM »
fuck what happened im at work im missen all this did he freak groink???

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2007, 11:45:48 AM »
f**k what happened im at work im missen all this did he freak groink???

Don't worry about it.  Just know that the Falcons never will make the playoffs, ever.  Especially with Vick.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2007, 11:46:55 AM »
Don't worry about it.  Just know that the Falcons never will make the playoffs, ever.  Especially with Vick.
man i dont know whats gonna happen with the falcons now im sensing another 3 or 4 years of rebuilding  :'(

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2007, 01:25:25 PM »
F$^K T.O!!!

I AGREE. Overpaid and way over rated.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2007, 01:29:33 PM »
falcons are one good coach away from the NFC championship game.

I like Mora... but he's immature and he's a kid.  He blurted out something which cost him his job.  If he runs a locker room anything like that, well, they needed a change.

Get someone good in there  and kick the shit outta everyone but Tampa bay :)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2007, 01:32:04 PM »
falcons are one good coach away from the NFC championship game.

I like Mora... but he's immature and he's a kid.  He blurted out something which cost him his job.  If he runs a locker room anything like that, well, they needed a change.

Get someone good in there  and kick the shit outta everyone but Tampa bay :)
how bout gruden ahhahhaahahh ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2007, 01:37:26 PM »
how bout gruden ahhahhaahahh ;D

LOL... gruden probably would have them in the super bowl year one, then they would suck forever after.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2007, 02:59:01 PM »
Its hard not to feel bad for Tony "bill buckner" Romo...I think the play of the year was the guy who ran Tony down with a shoe-string tackle...Romo was a couple of feet from being a hero...I think this will stay with him for the rest of his life and he will never be the same QB...If it happend on any other team i would say he would have had a chance to put this behind him but having it happen on Dallas's team...The guy is toast..

i think you may be right. look how he acted right after...you could tell he was mentally crushed. someone had to come over and tell him to get his shit together cause he had to go in for one more play.
he was CRUSHED. a good seasoned quarterback would be pissed but would still have the sense to have his head together.......he didnt.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2007, 03:01:13 PM »
not true...Every coach knows that you need momentium going into the playoffs...Without it, you can not win..If what you say is true, then the last two games would have been played like they were pre-season and Parcells would have pulled his starters at half time...He didn't...Why???

exactly

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2007, 03:05:47 PM »
The beautiful thing about this is that it would be very hard for the whiny over-rated Parcells to bail now the way he's done on other teams. I'm sure he's dying to, because of the stress & yesterday's bad ending. But the team's potentially going to be better next year and it would look bad to leave now with the job unfinished so he's stuck having to stay or look like a loser. ;D

T.O. hard to believe but unless he sees a psychiatrist about those drops might not even be worth bringing back next year those drops are getting ridiculous.

Romo will be a good QB they weren't going far this year no matter what anyway.

no kidding. he was pretty much useless in the game and he is dropping passes like crazy. complete non-factor in the game......and most of the season. gone!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2007, 03:09:10 PM »
                                       go seahawks

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2007, 06:55:41 PM »
                                       go seahawks

They're pathetic. ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2007, 07:54:35 PM »
COLTS> EVERYBODY!!!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2007, 08:24:58 PM »
COLTS> EVERYBODY!!!

the colts couldn't really do anything against KC at home...Do you really believe that they will do anything against the Ravens(away)? The colts defense really won that game for them...I really can't see them putting together two defensive games like that  back to back...I have the Ravens winning 20 to 10...

I have the Pats beating San Diego next week also(high scoring--something like 31 to 24)...The pats are just to well coached...I have it then even money with the Pats/Ravens next week, even though the Ravens will be favored, i think it will be a coin flip...but i'll take the pats (16-14)

As far as the NFC, i have Philly taking it all the way and will probably face the Pats...And the pats do not play well in Miami so Philly could very well win the whole thing...They are on a roll right now and i don't see it stopping...another high scoring affair (Philly 34-27)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2007, 08:36:53 PM »

the colts couldn't really do anything against KC at home...Do you really believe that they will do anything against the Ravens(away)? The colts defense really won that game for them...I really can't see them putting together two defensive games like that  back to back...I have the Ravens winning 20 to 10...

I have the Pats beating San Diego next week also(high scoring--something like 31 to 24)...The pats are just to well coached...I have it then even money with the Pats/Ravens next week, even though the Ravens will be favored, i think it will be a coin flip...but i'll take the pats (16-14)

As far as the NFC, i have Philly taking it all the way and will probably face the Pats...And the pats do not play well in Miami so Philly could very well win the whole thing...They are on a roll right now and i don't see it stopping...another high scoring affair (Philly 34-27)

Oh I am certain they will choke and f**k it up...If not next week sometime soon after. I am from Indianapolis therefore I root for the Colts.It doesn't mean I think they will actually win...I certainly HOPE that they do...but I am not holding my breathe. 

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2007, 08:15:48 PM »
Oh I am certain they will choke and f**k it up...If not next week sometime soon after. I am from Indianapolis therefore I root for the Colts.It doesn't mean I think they will actually win...I certainly HOPE that they do...but I am not holding my breathe. 

i'm hoping your colts will win also...For i think that the Pats favor better against them then the Ravens...Anyone of these teams can better each other on any given Sunday though...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2007, 02:50:37 AM »

i'm hoping your colts will win also...For i think that the Pats favor better against them then the Ravens...Anyone of these teams can better each other on any given Sunday though...

The Colts beat the Pats earlier in the year,but New England was missing a couple of key defensive players,I believe.New England just usually  seems to be a problem for the Colts...like they are jinxed against them. I agree it is anyone's game when those teams play.If Indy can bring the defense they did last week they will be fine...but THAT is a big IF...because I don't know where the hell they pulled that shit from because they haven't done that well defensively all year,as everyone knows. :)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2007, 09:38:02 PM »
The Colts beat the Pats earlier in the year,but New England was missing a couple of key defensive players,I believe.New England just usually  seems to be a problem for the Colts...like they are jinxed against them. I agree it is anyone's game when those teams play.If Indy can bring the defense they did last week they will be fine...but THAT is a big IF...because I don't know where the hell they pulled that shit from because they haven't done that well defensively all year,as everyone knows. :)

Thats one reason I like the pats chances...If the pats beat the colts in the regular season game, i would give the colts a better chance in the playoffs...The pats rarely lose twice in a row to anyone...They always seem to make the necessary changes...And the teams that beat them don't change to much so they are easier to read...In the playoffs the Colts seem to play with alot of anxiety...They are a fast team to begin with and seem to try to move even faster in the playoffs...I think they should do the opposite...The colts have been so good that they play with alot of pressure...This is where the coaches come into play...They have a target on their head every year because they are so good...Alot of people don't really seem to give the Pats alot of credit and i believe that it truly modivates them...Tom Brady is considered the best QB in the League(of course arguable to Payton) and doesn't make the pro bowl every year and that to modivates TBrady...Well anyway..The colts have their hands full this week and certainly the Pats do also...Lets hope they both win and meet up next week..

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2007, 03:11:19 AM »
Thats one reason I like the pats chances...If the pats beat the colts in the regular season game, i would give the colts a better chance in the playoffs...The pats rarely lose twice in a row to anyone...They always seem to make the necessary changes...And the teams that beat them don't change to much so they are easier to read...In the playoffs the Colts seem to play with alot of anxiety...They are a fast team to begin with and seem to try to move even faster in the playoffs...I think they should do the opposite...The colts have been so good that they play with alot of pressure...This is where the coaches come into play...They have a target on their head every year because they are so good...Alot of people don't really seem to give the Pats alot of credit and i believe that it truly modivates them...Tom Brady is considered the best QB in the League(of course arguable to Payton) and doesn't make the pro bowl every year and that to modivates TBrady...Well anyway..The colts have their hands full this week and certainly the Pats do also...Lets hope they both win and meet up next week..

I would love to see that game as well.